Rehab Specialists, Inc.

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Welcoming environment and patients are easy and fun to work with

This is a great company to work for that provides a lot of learning opportunities, they were very flexible with my school schedule, and there’s many different PT’s to learn from and what their patient approach is like.

Pros

Flexible and great learning opportunity

Productive and amazing company.

This company goes above and beyond to make you feel at home and welcome within the company. They make sure to give an amazing work/life balance and I highly enjoyed working for this amazing company.

Productive fun work place with very knowledgeable and professional staff

The staff is professional yet down to earth. The working relationships are great and all the employees are compensated for their hard work. The bosses are always making sure everyone is happy and giving credit where credit is due.

Most Everyone here has a positive attitude and wants to help out their coworkers, nice place to work.

There was so much to learn at this company as there were new graduates as well as seasoned individuals. Everyone genuinely cared about their work and their patients and wanted to have a nice work environment. Very family focused environment with Everyone. Management really worked with their employees if they needed to have a different schedule due to school etc.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Break room space was minimal

Good employer

The owner really cares about her employees just as much as she cares about the patients. The offices are a bit cramped, but the employees are friendly and welcoming so it isn’t too bad. Management is understanding and fair.

Pros

Family like environment, good management

Cons

Cramped office space

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Great people to work with

Everyone was nice and easy to work with. Genuinely cared about the patients. Therapists were always willing to teach the aides new tips and tricks with therapeutic techniques.

Pros

Opportunity for learning

Cons

Relocate to multiple locations

Professional Growth and Career Advancment

Rehab Specialists is a great place to learn and grow within the ever changing healthcare industry. This company is committed to developing their employees to make sure internal promotion comes first. Not for the faint of heart, a typical day at RSI is fast paced and challenging, but always rewarding. The administrative staff work high volume phone calls, a complex scheduling system, and stay up to date on many different types of insurance coverage. Patients often remind us how grateful they are for our efforts to make their experience easier and this reminds us why we chose to work in healthcare. After being promoted through four positions within the company, no matter which position, I always left each day knowing I was an essential part of the company because Rehab Specialists is a collaborative effort of amazing, hardworking staff. Being around such caring and talented people motivated me to go back to school to join the clinical side of healthcare.

Pros

Internal Promotion and Professional Growth

Cons

Need more company outings/events for staff

fast paced and family oriented

Great place for students and new Physical Therapist. Staff is engaging. Patients are steady. Family like environment which encourages students to learn.

Pros

educational environment

Cons

overwhelming patient flow

Extremely supportive work atmosphere, great patient population

My most favorite thing about RSI is the culture- it is very respectful and caring, We encourage each other to learn more, and there is no gossip or other "mean girl" shenanigans that unfortunately happens a lot in the work place. The patient population is unique- you have the opportunity to learn women's health (pelvic, pre/postnatal, breast cancer), aquatic therapy, chronic pain, and general ortho. Clinical director makes an effort to provide educational opportunities for staff. Caseload is reasonable with patients scheduled either 1 every 30 min or an hour. As a smaller company, you have opportunity to have your ideas heard and implemented.

Pros

staff, patients, educational opportunities

Cons

vacation policy

A warm and caring place to work

I loved working as a physical therapist at Rehab Specialists! I had many opportunities for continuing education courses; and with a wide variety of diagnoses and ages, I was able to immediately put new skills into practice. My patients were genuine and kind people who make you want to want to go out of the way for to provide them with all the best available treatment. The support and admin staff will have your back and create a family environment that celebrates personal and professional accomplishments!

Hard working team that feels like family, making a difference in people's lives

Administrative assistant is responsible for day to day patient interactions, answering phones, scheduling, preparing patient info for the physical therapists, collecting payments, other daily/weekly projects given by managers. You will learn the value of team work, a great deal of information about the field of physical therapy AND office work. Management has been with the company for many years,they are flexible with schedules, supportive, appreciative, and nice. Culture is work centered/ patient centered, but also fun and comfortable. We take our jobs seriously and give 100% but we also enjoy our days and create an open, relaxed environment. Hardest part of the job is being able to juggle multiple tasks at once for a majority of the day, every day. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with awesome people, both the admin. team and physical therapists. Being a part of a team that truly helps people in pain feel better and cared about is very rewarding.

Pros

Great full time benefits, flexible hours

Cons

Fast paced environment

Absolutely love working here!

They were very understanding while I was in school. The staff is amazing and the PTs are awesome and willing to help. Great place to learn. The work environment is the best I've ever been a part of. We celebrate just about everything here lol holidays, birthdays, engagements, and even good grades!

Pros

Great people!

Very effcient and exceptional company

Fun work place with supportive management. Provide you with all resources needed to be productive. High pace work atmosphere that requires you to be efficient and focus on all task at hand.

Limited goals

Working closely with patient in a clinical to financial support. Mainly women issues from orthopedic issues, women issues to breast cancer rehab. Unfortunately, do to the insurance cut back reimbursements for outpatient physical therapy was limited and we had to make big changes. Cutting hours of treatment meant limited care that our efforts on a strain. My position was terminated and given to out source at a lesser pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehab Specialists, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8

Learn about Rehab Specialists, Inc. in popular locations

• Rehab Specialists, Inc.