RehabAbilities Employee Reviews

Hard Work
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 27, 2018
They do not want to give raises, it is a family company which makes it even worse. They give too much work for one person. Constantly firing people and rehiring.
Pros
You work in an office at a desk
Cons
No overtime. 5 different bosses and they each want you to do things there way.
March 13, 2018

Some new hires think that raises should be given automatically, like at the end of 30 days, regardless of performance or whether or not they understand the job. (Recently we had someone who missed over 1/3 of the1st 30 days of work, which are training days. Obviously missing that much time she still lacked proficiency and hadn't completed training yet she expected a raise at the end of 30 calendar days). We believe in paying based upon performance - someone who is struggling to learn the basics doesn't get a raise until they attain proficiency. Those who succeed then get an incentive plan so how much you earn is up to you, with no cap.

Not your typical job
N/A (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 22, 2018
This company promises you the world and some during the interview, but when it comes down to it you feel like you've been cut short. Then you are expected top do way more than the job entails with little to no training. The lack of communication between the owners is frustrating when you have 3 people telling you how to do something and not knowing who to frustrate when choosing one method over the other. Then pay just doesn't seem just for all they expect done.
Pros
1 hour lunches, benefits
Cons
Lack of communication
March 13, 2018

Yes, it is a demanding job, with lots of little moving parts. We know that few people come with the inherent skillset to do the job from day one so we created our training and support programs accordingly. Not only do we provide over 20 hours of formal training, with videos or live one on one presentations, we provide daily one-on-one coaching in the live environment. What we do affects the lives of patients and people's ability to earn a living. We take our role in the healthcare professional community seriously. Our goal is to make you successful and we take steps to make sure that all managers stay on the same message. Several former Team Members have taken the skills they've learned here and gone on to have successful careers in similar businesses.

RehabAbilities
Scheduling Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 6, 2017
This isn't a job for everyone. Not everyone is cut out for it. I think overall it is an okay place to work if you are willing to put in the effort, and are okay with being told on a day to day basis what you are doing is not good enough. Not a day went by when I wasn't told what I did was enough. There was always something that could have been done quicker, smarter or more accurately. Micromanagement is all this company is about.
Pros
1 hour lunches, off on weekends
Cons
Everything else
March 13, 2018

"There was always something that could've been done quicker, smarter or more accurately". Yes. We know this job can seem daunting at first and we provide support for that. Our goal is to teach you to work smart, not hard. After 30 years in business we've learned certain thought processes and ways to streamline work. As for accuracy, yes, accuracy counts. It counts in every type of job - from line cook to bus driver to surgeon to President of the United States. A very easy trick to achieving accuracy in our business is to double check your work. We don't expect perfection, but we do need errors minimized. .

People are great, job is not
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 24, 2017
The office personal are great, some managers are better than others, but such is life. Overall very stressful job, must have type A personality, must be a perfectionist. If you're not don't bother applying.
Pros
an hour lunch
Cons
no room for error
July 31, 2017

“The Devil hides in the details.” One of the first things I tell anyone interviewing for a Scheduling position is that we are vastly different from most other staffing companies in that the healthcare industry revolves around detailed and accurate documentation.

In the field, our caregivers are held to a high standard when it comes to them accurately documenting their work, which involves both evaluation and treatment of patients; likewise, we hold ourselves to a similarly high standard when it comes to internal documentation.

For example, if a Scheduler offers a client a PTA but the client had requested a PT, that small difference could be disastrous if the client was in need of PTA supervision by a PT. Small mistake but big implications.

Similarly, if a Scheduler is working on an assignment for August (08/**/2017) but accidentally writes July (07/**/2017), it can lead to confusion, annoyance and frustration, usually in that order, for our clients and caregivers.

However, as a company, we recognize the unique challenge this kind of precision can present to the typical office-worker. That’s why we provide in depth training and consistent monitoring.

When a Scheduler continues to make these kinds of mistakes, we counsel that Scheduler and impress upon them the importance of consistently accurate documentation, as you know. Only after a few of these counseling sessions do we have a tough decision to make about the continuing employment.

We have worked very hard over the last 30 years to build up a reputation rooted in trust and reliability. Small mistakes that cause  more... annoyance tend to build up and fester into frustration. If we were in a different industry, perhaps these mistakes could be acceptable.

However, in the healthcare industry, there simply is no room for consistently repeated error.

Respiratory Therapist, Local Registry (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 13, 2015
The Staff at the time was helpful, and Friendly.
Co Workers was Great.
Pros
Work was plentifull
Cons
Location was Far from Home
good experience
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 18, 2014
good jobs, compensation, difficult to get recurring assignments and had to argue for benefits for overnight stays at assignments out of town
I enjoyed doing my Intern there.
Office Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 5, 2014
It was a nice , comfortable, and quiet place to work. Everyone was professional.
Easy to work for, great leadership, and pleasant personality
Office Assistant, Intern (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 31, 2014
Employees were very knowledgeable and new their specific jobs. I learned a lot while I was there. Programs I found difficult such as Excel, the IT guy taught me different techniques that helped me remember the program. The owner/manager of the company was so down to earth. When we first met her we didn't even know she was the owner that's how low key she was. The hardest part of the job for me was when I ran out of work and had to ask what to do next. I'm the type of employee that likes to flow and stay busy, I like to know what my next step is so I can just keep it moving.
Pros
It is a small office with about 15-20 people so it was pretty drama free.
Cons
The staff did not embrass us, we felt like outsiders, we kept to ourselves. I'm a very friendly and outgoing person so its difficult when I', m not able to be me. That being said, being me, I adjusted to my enviroment and made it a good experience.
Good Work
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 19, 2014
No much to say, other then go from place to place caring for patients that needed help.
A Professional Registry
RCP II Travel Therapist (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CaJune 27, 2012
I have had no difficulties with this registry or staff. Very professionaL
Pros
easy to reach
Cons
no enough work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RehabAbilities. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about