RehabAbilities Employee Review

View all RehabAbilities reviews

RehabAbilities
Scheduling Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 6, 2017
This isn't a job for everyone. Not everyone is cut out for it. I think overall it is an okay place to work if you are willing to put in the effort, and are okay with being told on a day to day basis what you are doing is not good enough. Not a day went by when I wasn't told what I did was enough. There was always something that could have been done quicker, smarter or more accurately. Micromanagement is all this company is about.
Pros
1 hour lunches, off on weekends
Cons
Everything else
Official response from RehabAbilities
March 13, 2018

"There was always something that could've been done quicker, smarter or more accurately". Yes. We know this job can seem daunting at first and we provide support for that. Our goal is to teach you to work smart, not hard. After 30 years in business we've learned certain thought processes and ways to streamline work. As for accuracy, yes, accuracy counts. It counts in every type of job - from line cook to bus driver to surgeon to President of the United States. A very easy trick to achieving accuracy in our business is to double check your work. We don't expect perfection, but we do need errors minimized. .

Other RehabAbilities Employee Reviews

Great Company I still work for them.
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  LLUMC East Campus, Loma Linda, CAJuly 6, 2018
Good company I just need more hours. I've enjoyed working here and I plan to work on a per-diem bais. If I could get a few more hours per week I'd still be with them.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Good company I just need more hours.
Hard Work
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 27, 2018
They do not want to give raises, it is a family company which makes it even worse. They give too much work for one person. Constantly firing people and rehiring.
Pros
You work in an office at a desk
Cons
No overtime. 5 different bosses and they each want you to do things there way.
Official response from RehabAbilities
March 13, 2018

Some new hires think that raises should be given automatically, like at the end of 30 days, regardless of performance or whether or not they understand the job. (Recently we had someone who missed over 1/3 of the1st 30 days of work, which are training days. Obviously missing that much time she still lacked proficiency and hadn't completed training yet she expected a raise at the end of 30 calendar days). We believe in paying based upon performance - someone who is struggling to learn the basics doesn't get a raise until they attain proficiency. Those who succeed then get an incentive plan so how much you earn is up to you, with no cap.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RehabAbilities. Our community is ready to answer.