Play YouTube video button

RehabVisions Employee Reviews

Featured review
RehabVisions selected this as a representative review
Fun place, great culture, very good management, challenging in a very GOOD way!
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ephrata, WAJuly 6, 2018
RV has been a favorite in my employment history. My bosses were always open to taking my ideas into account. They made me feel like a part of a tribe working with the same vision in mind. I have to say that it was one of my favorites with whom I would still work if the right opportunity would arise
Pros
Friendliest EVERRRRR!!!
Cons
Tight about salary
Productive and fun
Hourly
No weekends
Good benefits
August 27, 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide a review! We appreciate your feedback!

If management is like this at all facilities do not work here
Therapeutic Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Vinton, IAJuly 5, 2018
Worked for the company in a rural hospital. Fellow therapy staff and patients were wonderful but our manager was an absolute nightmare! Everyone is unhappy with her, but everyone knows there will be retaliation from her. So when corporate visits once a year nobody dares to speak up, so she just keeps doing the same questionably ethical things she always does. When I worked there I was constantly afraid of her asking me to do something that would put my license in jeopardy. Do yourself a favor and find some other rehab department to work for. Your sanity and moral compass will thank you.
Pros
Patients and other staff are awesome, company benefits are decent
Cons
Terrible manager with questionable ethics
July 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. One core value of our business is commitment to our team members. And key to that is building trust in our professional relationships, including ethical practices. We strive to provide an environment where team members feel valued, treated fairly and respected. We’d be happy to discuss any other feedback you have. Please email dlacey@rehabvisions.com. Or, leave a message on our confidential hotline, 800-334-1919 ext. 6200.

Good place to Work
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dickinson, NDJanuary 3, 2018
RehabVisions was a therapist owned company and was a good place to work. I worked with SLP, PTs, and OTs as well as assistants. Everyone seemed to collaborate well with each other and were open to helping when needed.
July 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We encourage therapists in all disciplines to collaborate and work together to support their rehab departments. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working at RehabVisions.

great company
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Prosser, WAAugust 7, 2017
Awesome rural clinic and small adult inpatient/rehab hospital. Great atomsphere. Variety of patient populations; adults-stroke, TBI, dementia, Dysphagia, pediatrics- receptive-expressive language disorders, articulation/phonological disorders
IP, OP in a hospital setting.
PTA (Former Employee) –  Tucumcari, NMAugust 19, 2016
As my first hospital setting I interacted with injured patients that went to the hospital for therapists to treat their symptoms. It was a learning experience.
Poor company! Do not recommend this company! They have limited buildings in Kansas-not a secure network. Home base is in Omaha-rarely came to KS
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSAugust 12, 2016
Rehab Visions lost the contract where I was working. I tried to see if the team would be able to stay in the building, however Rehab Visions has a strict no-compete clause. They accused me of breaking this clause-I had not. Had a very difficult time finding another job in that town. Ended up traveling 40 minutes for my hometown to secure another job. I do not recommend this company!!!
Pros
Cons
See above
PTA (Former Employee) –  Dickinson, NDOctober 3, 2015
The therapy staff worked well together and were always willing to lend advice or a helping hand. There was very little discord among the Therapy staff and each worked together for the help of the patients.
Pros
Excellent DOR
Cons
A traveling assisgnment
Supportive compliance-focused management team
Rehab Director, Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  West Union, IAMay 18, 2015
I am thrilled to work for Rehab Visions. I have been employed in health care for 15 years. I have had 8 different employers (including full time and prn jobs) through those years. The last 7 years I have beeen working full time with Rehab Visions. One of the main differences I notice about Rehab Visions is the support that the local rehab directors and staff therapists receive from the home office. This support comes in many different ways: emails about new regulation changes, conference calls to provide new information about treatment strategies or documentation guidelines, phone calls and personal visits to share ideas and opportunities to network with other therapists.
The hardest part for most therapists is to balance the patient care with the documentation/compliance pieces. The truth is that most of us went into health care to be able to provide excellent patient care. The fact is Rehab Visions gives us an avenue to provide that patient care in an environment where the management helps make the documentation and compliance pieces easier. This makes Rehab Visions a perfect fit for me!
Pros
flexible scheduling, local as well as regional management, therapist owned company where you can tell the business includes quality patient care
Cons
typical demands of healthcare jobs, fluctuating caseloads, ever changing regulations for billing and documentation
Established & growing company - feels good to work here!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 4, 2015
What sold me on RehabVisions was what I could see of the company culture, and I haven't been disappointed yet.

I work in a home office position, but have been out to our Midwest rehab departments and also work with RV therapists and rehab directors remotely. Everyone I work with is very kind, eager to help and shares knowledge.

Solid group of operations and rehab director management. They focus on patient care and being compassionate clinicians, but I get to be involved in the fun/office culture and teamwork part of their facilities. So I get to hear a lot of nice stories about mentorship, teambuilding activities, etc.

Love working here and I'd recommend it to anybody, whether PT, OT, SLP or a support role.
Pros
Leadership, mentorship, ethical, patient-focused
Amazing Results
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, WAMarch 10, 2015
Spent my day checking in patients who had been through major health crisis. I was constantly amazed by the strength of the human spirit to overcome the most challenging of circumstances. Co-workers and management showed true care for the patients and their families. A lot going on in the office with tracking therapists in several different locations. Favorite part of my job was seeing our patients meet and exceed the goals they had set for themselves.
Family oriented, friendly and just an awesome place to work
Home Office (Current Employee) –  OmahaDecember 19, 2014
It's so hard to find companies with a unique, down to earth and family oriented culture in today's world.

When I accepted a job with Rehabvisions, I realized they were a company that was built on being therapist and family owned. But it's even more than that. It's well managed, it's friendly, it's fun and it's weirdly conservative and creative all at the same time. Even though family owned, there's zero nepotism from my perspective. The therapists in the facilities consistently tell me about how it's so refreshing because of the reasonable caseloads and productivity standards. The benefits aren't exceptional like a large company but they're solid.

In closing, I challenge anyone to find a more friendly, hard-working and caring organization than RehabVisions. Maybe that's the key word - caring. They literally have a unique way of setting high expectations but understand that people are people and have outside concerns they need to tend to. A person just wants to work so hard for these owners because of their integrity and character.
Pros
Casual, friendly, supporting and collaborative
Cons
Benefits aren't akin to what you'd see in Fortune 500
Typical contract position
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 2, 2014
I'm sure it is very different than when I worked there 16 years ago.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
move around a lot
very deverse pt population
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elma, WAOctober 18, 2012
The clinic is small and lacks equipment which makes you think about different ways to strengthen the muscle group you are working on.
Pros
deverse patient population
Cons
small space poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RehabVisions. Our community is ready to answer.