REHAU AG + Co

REHAU AG + Co Employee Reviews

Productive with room for learning.
Working at this company had it's challenges but the atmosphere was mostly pleasant due to my coworker. She made the day more pleasant even at the most strenuous times.
benefits
Good place to work. I run injection molding machine. Fairly easy work. Great benefits. You get July vacation time and Christmas vacation time. I like working here
Poor training
I worked for this company for a couple of months , I was not trained properly but was expected to know everything which was very frustrating. I was trained for like 2 days and was expected to put in orders in the system and do other work for other co-workers . The work environment was very toxic ! Supervisor spoke so negative about the customers and about her co-workers which made me feel very uncomfortable! Very unprofessional with all the cursing and swearing that goes on in there.
Management is good in areas and bad in others.
The first 3 yrs or so I was on a good shift with good management and I loved my job felt I should've got paid a little more but wouldn't say it was bad but you did have plenty of chances to work as much overtime as you want. The last 1 and half moved shifts and the management on that shift was the worst I've ever had and made the same job misrable.
Knowledge and experience doesn't matter, if you are liked you advance
I do not recommend working here. Raises are non-existent if you are lucky enough to get a 5% performance-based raise one year the next year they can take it away. Supervisors get bonuses for not giving raises to the people that have earned a raise. Scheduled shifts are 8 hours but if there are call-ins you are expected to cover 4 hours of the next shift with 10 minutes of notice. If no one volunteers to stay over or come in early you will be voluntold to cover shifts if you don't your supervisor will give you a point and write you up for it. There is no work/life balance, advancement is all about who likes you not about your experience, skills or knowledge. Supervisors and lead hands can cuss you out and when it's reported to HR nothing is done about it. The HR department is a joke. None of the staff knows anything about HR topics, procedures, etc. Rehau demands too much for little pay. Material handlers are expected to pick up and deliver parts or materials in 4 minutes. A 4 minute time allowance is too short that could be a reason for mistakes and accidents. Rehau executives should actually talk and listen to the people working the floor about what they can do to make it a better place to work because the supervisors and lead hands don't know how to do the jobs we are doing.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
It’s ok overall
It’s a ok place to work- fast paced at times, pretty good coworkers, would like more OT but overall ok place to work. Wear comfortable steel toes, plenty of walking
Recommend if you're inbetween jobs
Work here build bridges make connections until you can find something better. Extremely chaotic hierarchy not structure no potential for advancement. Use as temporary employment only
Shipping
I worked there for 5 years and loved it hated to have to leave but with the loss of business they did a big lay off and 3rd shift got hit the hardest. Biggest downfall is the chance of a layoff is high I didn't really realize that till now...
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Lay offs
I enjoyed my job but ran by arrogant supervisor who doesn’t know anything
I loved my job I missed three days in four years I was there. Well they just have to many chiefs and not enough actual workers. If you don’t watch your back up there people will stab you in the back. I just wanted to work with honest people and then go home to my family.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Bad supervisors
contract employee
the job that I was hired for has been eliminated and have heard that the plant is closing soon. I was hired as a contract employee. typically worked 5-7 days per week and 8-12 hours per shift.
Pros
good pay
Rehau has good benefits.
Teamwork is very important at Rehau. The supervisor that I had during my term at Rehau was excellent. The best part of the job is that the people that I worked with were like family.
The hardest part of the job for me is that I was ask to work very hard, fast paced, without any discussions of raises at any point - except for annual cost of living even though my attendance was perfect and my job performance was acceptable.
You get dedicated to the work, the management staff is awful and 90% of your coworkers are awful.
Loved the job, hated the people. Leadhands often times sleeping with employees. Same goes for supervisors. You supervisors will bully you, your quality inspector will bully you. Every single person there will talk bad about you. If I could start over and never talk to anyone there. I would. I loved my job, got increasingly more skilled. My supervisor lets me know I wasn’t “nothin” one too many times. It’s a hard job mentally. Miss the job, don’t miss the people.
Pros
Blue cross blue shield.
Cons
Poor management, poor leadership
Decent Pay and Benefits
Fast paced environment
In and out of the weather all day

Management 100% company oriented

Good people as co-workers

Hardest part of job is dealing with weather extremes, and disorganization is some areas
Pros
Decent pay and benefits, good co-workers
Cons
Short breaks and lunches, tenure with company unimportant
Large company, not a very relaxed environment.
Rehau is a large company in which the pay rates vary vastly depending on the type job description. People do not casually greet you and you are mad to feel more like a number or dollar amount than a person. Advancement depends more on who likes you as opposed to your work performance. Lack of communication is a big problem there.
Pros
Time kept on the honor system, plenty of time to have lunch and breaks
Cons
lack of communication, not a friendly environment
Stressful long hours and hostile co-workers
Worked 12 hours a night 6pm - 6am. Co-workers were very stressful and management doesn't reward hard work much at all especially as a temp. It's fine for temporary work but I can't imagine working there for long.
Pros
paid lunch and opportunities to advance
Cons
stressful and hostile co-workers.
Rehau
I love working at rehau. I love the environment and what the company stands for. However I do not care for the way management click together. If you are not in the click there is no room for advancement.
Pros
Great values, wonderful people. Good benefits
Cons
Managers who are unethical
Great place to work.
Worked with great people n enjoyed what I did. I ran several different Injection Molding Machines, and ran several different articles. Kept all paperwork filled out, and weighing/gauging according to STAKA.
I would recommend working for the company
Some departments would work shift and some would work nights and some would work days. You can transfer to different departments through out the plant.
Pros
Good money and work enviornment.
Cons
Sometimes stressful
Good team
Great work colleagues,
Fair pay,

good benefits,

Company events,

401K

Easy work but long hours

Managment is understandable und tries to find a solution for your needs.
Fastpaced
Very fast paced, long hours, standing in your feet all day. Short breaks depending on department your in. Community and atmosphere makes for a great work environment.
Pros
Sometime free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Temp Job
This temp job turned into a full time job through a temp agency. I enjoyed working it as a temp job, but once I got hired on full time, they laid me off. The plant side I was working on went out of business so quick.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at REHAU AG + Co. Our community is ready to answer.