REHAU Employee Reviews

Slow Environment for Active and Result-Oriented Assosiates
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Moscow, IDMarch 16, 2018
Good C&B, but it coudn't compelsate slow and boring culture as well as ego-centric management. Atmosphere is friendly but if you want to disciver or achieve somethin - it is not right place for you
Contract Position
PURCHASING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VAFebruary 26, 2018
I have nothing but good things to say about REHAU, the work is exactly as expected, the pay is comparable, the people are of the upmost character. It has been a wonderful experience and a great learning opportunity.
Pros
Ethical work environment
Cons
I enjoyed my time there.
Fabricator/Welder (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALFebruary 12, 2018
typical day i came in at 6 am and we had a team meeting them started our day doing what we did every day. I welded fridge gaskets and we had to maintain a certain production each day.
Productive workplace poorly ran
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 24, 2018
When the company is asking hourly for ideas in which way to take the business because the higher ups arent doing their jobs and losing contracts it tends to be a problem.
Rehau
Injection Molding Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 23, 2018
Rehau is a hot environment to work in especially injection molding. They have new management now so I don’t how well the management is any more. Before it was questionable.
Jumper (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 19, 2018
I loved working there
The people were nice you always stay busy
I would go in on Sunday start up tbe Paintline
Tell all the workers what needed to be loaded for the shift
Pros
Hours, people
Cons
Switched shifts a lot
Typical Rehau experience
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALOctober 10, 2017
Direct supervisor is very inexperienced in life, not to mention having 20-25 people under him. Questions never got answered with anything other than "I'll have to get back to you". I got promised and trained for higher paying positions and never received. A typical day consisted of rush rush rush with no appreciation or job well done. individual breaks alone.
Pros
good insurance
Cons
lied to and not appreciated for going above and beyond job duties
German family run and owned
Shipping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 11, 2017
One of the best companies I have ever worked for. I would have never left my previous job, had I not felt comfortable about the interview.

The Management and people here are TOP notch.
Meeting expectations
Injection Molding Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Cullman, AL 35055June 30, 2017
All in all an enjoyable place to work with a lot to learn involving the injection molding machines and each part each mold makes. Learning to see defects of each kind on each part manufactured and how to reach the quality and standards that Mercedes and other customers come to expect. I did learn the necessities of what is needed inside of a manufacturing plant and how to meet and exceed expectations.
Pros
Steady workflow, enjoyable coworkers
Cons
Break time unreliable
Plant work
Defect Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJune 6, 2017
I did not come from a plant work background, but adapted well to the pace. I worked with good, hard working, family oriented people. The management for the most part were fair and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was at times long work weekends, but that smoothed out as more people were hired. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting people that had similar backgrounds and family values as I did.
Pros
fair wages
Cons
working long weekends

Want to know more about REHAU?

Ask a question
great workplace environment
maufacturing associate (Former Employee) –  Cullman, AL 35055May 17, 2017
I enjoyed working in JIT manufacturing and I would like to work in this field again. The employee benefits are very good and I like the over time work, too. Team work is important and everyone works together. The pay scale is fair and the vacation time offered is adequate. I liked working in a JIT manufacturing environment.
Pros
employee benefits
Cons
lots of over time
Decent job
Molding injection (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALApril 30, 2017
This job is real good job. It definitely has its benefits however it is not a job that I myself find suitable for a career job. its about 50/50 for those who like it and those that don't.
Pros
More time off, lunch, friendly people to work with
Cons
Slightly dangerous due to oil, and active forklift drivers
very good work place
Machine Operator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALApril 17, 2017
I enjoyed working there,the people were friendly,the work environment was very educational and productive,the management staff was very intelligent and understading
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
Productive,and not at all fun
Paint Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 15, 2017
We could have used better management and people needs to actually care about their employees. We never hardly ever get an actually thank you for doing a good job. The benefits are good all except the short-term disability which they withhold the first 5 days.
Pros
The feed us sometimes.
Cons
Short breaks
Good place
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 9, 2017
Very good place to work. Work life and personal life are balanced. Culture is great and management seems to understand employee needs. Treats people like family.
job overview
Internship/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAJanuary 16, 2017
This particular company was one of my favorites to work for i worked their as an intern in the summer of 05 and 06 this place was an amazing place to work for the management was great my coworkers were amazing, i couldn't say i any part of my job was hard but only maybe something was field wrong & i couldn't find it, the best part of my job was everything that my job entailed opening mail, filing making copies, sending faxes ect.
Productive workplace. Easy to to progress in the company.
Alabama - Assistant to Operator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALDecember 30, 2016
I did enjoy working for the company. I left due to medical reasons.It was long hours and hard work, but good money. I also liked that raises were based on how hard you wlork not how long you have been there.
Pros
good money
Cons
Excellent automotive supplier/ manufacturing experience
Injection Mold Test Level Operator (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALDecember 4, 2016
Worked for a wonderful supervisor and Lead Hand. 12 hour shifts, with 60 hour week followed by 24 hour week. guaranteed 84 hours every two weeks. Decent benefits and insurance.
material handler
Material Handler/Forklift Operator teamleader (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALOctober 28, 2016
Good job. Management takes no extra effort to do anything for you. HR has no clue about what happens on the floor. Area supervisors are clueless.
Great place to work.
Lad Hand/ Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALOctober 1, 2016
I loe working here. But some department Supervisors
are very biased. And favoritism, and retaliation by immediate Supervisors is common place. If you spek up about issues they do not deem necessary, you will be deemed as going Rouge.
Pros
Cafateria, great co workers
Cons
Upper Manangement favortism