Rehmann Employee Reviews

Rehmann is a good Company, if you absolutely get paired with the right Team!!!!!
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Farmington, MIMarch 14, 2019
Rehmann, as a whole is great company... The Team I'm paired with is absolutely terrible. Trained for two weeks, left on my own with a terrible co-worker who get an attitude every time I have a question, and a manager that blantanly said he doesn't listen to any employees so, don't take it personal. I'm sorry, what?? Worst Team I've ever been paired with in my entire job history ever. The company has alot of great offers when your set up with the correct Team. They seriously needs training classes for incompetent managers and co-workers that needs to learn how to treat the Client's and fellow employees. I hope they offer extensive training for employees who absolutely need it, especially when it comes to the Client's who complain about their fellow employees.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement, flexible schedule, and benefits package is good
Cons
Lousy managers, and terrible co-workers who have no customer service skills on how to treat the Client
fine
Specialist (Former Employee) –  MIchiganJuly 31, 2018
Depending on the client the job can be fulfilling or stressful. Most of the staff are enjoyable to work with but upper management is usually behind on culture and the changing work environment.
Fine Organization
Management (Former Employee) –  Based out of SaginawNovember 11, 2017
Rehmann is an organization that is strongly committed to providing quality services to its client base. Strong emphasis on expanding engagement contracts.
Pros
Many
Cons
Few
Great people, great culture
Assurance Staff Auditor (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 28, 2017
There's a reason Rehmann is consistently one of the top firms to work for in the area. Great people to work with and for, it is a recipe for success.
Accounting, Consulting & Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 19, 2017
Great place to work but the hours can get extremely long during busy season. During busy season they will provide a lot of free food that helps with all the long hours but it is hard to get a work/life balance.
Enjoyable Work Place With Many Career Paths
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 16, 2017
There are many different career paths for employees interested in accounting, tax audit and financial services. With locations throughout Michigan, Ohio & Florida there is the potential to relocate within the company.

Upper Management makes themselves available regardless of your position in the company hierarchy and are always open to suggestions.

Their ability to offer tax, audit, corporate investigative services and financial services gives employees the advantage of being able to offer a "one stop shop" when it comes to corporate or individual planning.
Tax Season Help
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MichiganAugust 7, 2015
I was only here for a short time. I enjoyed working with the people I assisted. I was merely an assistant in the mailroom for seasonal help so I was not challenged to more than expected. I did think on top of my full time 40 hour job. Good work experience.
Productive and enjoyable work environment
Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJune 15, 2015
Great place to work, friendly and knowledgable staff provide a great experience and the opportunity to learn. Highly recommended for anyone considering public accounting.
Pros
Great staff, Friends environment, pleasant atmosphere, knowledgeable group of individuals
Nothing Special
Professional Support (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 20, 2015
I met a lot of really great people at Rehmann - and some really rude people as well. I learned a lot and enjoyed the different aspects of my job yet outside of Tax Season the days would drag on forever and in my position I did not have much to do. "Busy work" only last for so long. If you are an accountant and looking to establish a long term career I'd say go for it, the company will treat you well. But if you're going to be "professional support" I'd really think long and hard about it- it's not a position I'd want to remain in for more than 5 years even less than that. I don't think I could become desperate enough to ever return to Rehmann the stress of the work environment at times made me physically ill. I hope this review helps.
Pros
Free lunchs, healthy snack Wednesdays
Cons
Work/life balance, Mandatory Saturdays during tax season, Rude Principles
Great Internship program
Tax Internship- January to April (Former Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 17, 2014
Rehmann provided a great work environment for an intern. A mentor was assigned to assist and every level of management made themselves available for questions. I learned what a typical busy season was like and was trained in several different tax returns. The hardest part of the job was the initial information overflow that any new employee experiences.
Pros
Snack Wednesdays and free dinners
CPA Firm with better work life balance
In-Charge Auditor (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJuly 21, 2014
Having come from a Big 4 CPA firm, I found that Rehmann offered a better work life balance than I had previously experienced.
A typical day at work
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 26, 2014
- Answering phone calls
- Troubleshooting and resolving client issues
- Use ticketing system
- Install software, image computers
Pros
401k, Health/Dental/Vision
Cons
It was a call center environment.
A great place to work for. People were great, boss interacts with employees
Externship (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIMay 8, 2014
I would start off by inputting demographics. During the day I was asked to either sit with coders or observe coding practices.
Pros
I feel at this place there was room for advancement
Cons
Small
Growing Accounting and Wealth Management Firm
Director of Organizational Development (Former Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 11, 2013
Rehmann is a growing national accounting and wealth management firm, headquartered in Michigan.
Pros
Worklife balance
Cons
Lack of diversity
working in a tax firm
Administrative Prof/ Office Operations (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 2, 2013
Good job security
Team environment
Rehamnn does a lot of mergers.
Not the best work/ life balance.
Great People
Desktop Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 23, 2013
Rehmann is a Good Place to work for. The people at Rehmann are great to work with. I enjoyed my time working there.
Great company and great people
Manager of Networking Services (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 26, 2012
No such thing as a typical day which is the way I like it.
I learned a lot.
Management did a good job and was very fair.
Great group of people - fun on and off the clock.
Hardest part of job was probably the travel and being away from family.
I really enjoyed the work overall.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
office politics
Flexable hours great people to extern with
Medical Insurance Specialist Externship (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIMarch 23, 2012
Very inviting and welcoming to externs. They do there best to make sure you understand what your are going to school for..
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehmann. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight