Rehrig Pacific Company
52Below average

Rehrig Pacific Company Employee Reviews

United States208 reviews
The old culture of the company was great.
The old culture of the company was great. there was a sense belonging and a family oriented environment. As the company grew and brought more new people in, the culture changed.
Pay is not where it should be
Easy to become an employee
Pay is horrible

Work is steady but easy

No incentives

No bonuses

Health insurance is manageable

No hazard pay during cornavirus pandemic
Very productive and enjoyed working there
I enjoyed working at this company, and I stayed very busy which made the day go by fast! I learned a lot from this company. My fellow employees were friendly, and taught me a lot.
Non stop work as a supervisor
Managers do not help each other out. You do not have a chance to sit down and eat. Awful place to work as a plastic injection company. Would not recommend it.
This place is a bit Clicky. This company stresses family but it is not a reality. Only a few people are supported and management does not pay attention.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
No good leadership
The head supervisor is the best Mr jay besides that leadership is garbage attitude is a lot u got to put up with if u want to work for this company at this location
A great place to work
This company has been a great force in my life helping me to achieve some of my own goals. I came into this company with minor plastics experience. They gave me the opportunity to learn and do more. My immediate supervisor is very supportive in making sure you have the opportunities to progress.
Dead end as pallet sorter
This job is a dead end as a pallet sorter, and the floor managers will nitpick you all day long (at least on the weekend shift), and I had a similar experience where they keep you out of the loop

I will say that they give a lot of overtime though
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Dead end job
Great team from the top down. Management cares about the people.
Family value is real and Management cares about the people. Advancement is there if you work hard. Sometimes hard to find a parking spot but depending on how busy we are
Pros
Very safe and clean work environment. Great leadership team.
Cons
Busy at times.
Corporate BS
Went from being a family friendly facility to corporate BS nearly over night. The only thing the company cares about is covering their own backside. Don't get hurt or accidently hurt someone's feelings or you'll get fired and they will fight you unemployment too.
Productive and inclusive work environment.
At RPC i feel appreciated and responsible. I came in through a staffing agency as a temp. They typically wait 90 days before considering hiring you, but I was offered a permanent position after 30. They have made me a trainer for the new temps coming in and our managers teach me alot about the machines we operate and how he company is run. Generally speaking there are plenty of opportunities to move around withing the company, essentially you just ask a manager about acquiring a new skill and they will sign you up for the next class.
Worst work experience I have ever had
Working at this company made me depressed and frustrated.

My manager was extremely unprofessional and goofed off all day. Provided little (if any) guidance and experience to a 'entry level' position.

Other people in my role constantly spoke about how the company had zero understanding of what 'A great place to work' actually meant.

I experienced bullying and harassment from my superior, which many shared disdain for. This company has little organization or care for you safety.

If you are thinking about working here, i strongly suggest you rethink your career path.
Good work environment that greatly focuses of the safety of their employees.
They provide stable jobs with flexible hours. They care greatly about their employees safety and well being. As an engineer you will be presented with many manufacturing challenges.
great culture
great culture and people. lots of group activities and office activities. people are really nice and willing to help at all times. great environment
Pros
great culture
Cons
you have to share rooms in a hotel
Excellent
Working for Rehrig was a exciting, challenging, and motivating job..always a different day facing new challenges and demands. It made me stronger, and gave me confidence in myself.
Okay place but not enough pay
The schedule was good 6am to 230pm Monday through Friday. My co workers were great at times because their was different ppl every other week but the ones that were there was very nice ! Only thing I didn’t like about the job was the pay (10/hr) was not enough for me but I made due til something else came through! Management was iffy at times so it was 50/50 with them. Overall good job if u have nothing and need something quick !
Pros
Schedule, Benefits
Cons
Pay, Point System
understanding and helpful
i sorted pallets and even though i got a workout it was a job id be happy going back to the management was understanding and helpful and accepting im happy i have the experiance of working there
loved it and would definitly work there again in a new york second
jobs not hard and the managements understanding helpful and I met the rate of work after a week of working there
I would recommend this job to someone whos willing to get a workout from a fast paced jobsite
Not recommended/stressful
I had decent co-workers but, I witnessed a few arguments unfold between supervisors and employees. No matter how much I tried to pick my pace up, I was told to "hurry up" almost daily. The only ones that gave praise were my co-workers. The supervisor would set his trailer number high and if we fell short, there was a problem. The environment itself was not great. There was a lot of dust, exhaust fumes and soot from the exhaust. It is physically intense unless you learn to operate the forklift but even then, I would have to jump off to help the floor crew. I would not recommend this place unless you are just trying to earn a few extra bucks.
N9t good
Not good the managers and employees were all over the place,personal didn't show up for work ...very unorganized and stressful environment to work in.
Decent job
It's a hard working environment, but if you're willing to work & come to work everyday, it's worth it. Good benefits & people. Good schedules, too. It's worth checking out.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehrig Pacific Company. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9