Rehrig Pacific Services Employee Reviews

Summer Job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJuly 9, 2018
• Calculated product counts from the assembly line
• Assembled products off the line
• Maintained a consistent flow of material in the machines

I worked this job for two years in between breaks in school
Poor upper management
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Gloversville, NY 12078June 13, 2018
Poor pay, benefits & management.Management at the top of the company has changed over and micromanagement increased significantly. There is a lot of turn over with this company.
Bad management
Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2018
Turnover rate at production plants are sky high due to bad treatment of employees and horrible management decisions. Unfortunately many of the top ranks at this company act like they care about employees, but don't. Absolutely not a good workplace.
Pros
Standard benefits
Terrible place to work
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Hanover PennsylvaniaMay 31, 2018
I worked for this company for almost 2 years I loved it at first but then New Management took over and treated me like I didn't know what I was doing and would not let me advance to higher positions because they had better things to do or to give the higher positions to their family members or other people of the same race as them before because they are racist against anyone not of Spanish descent
Pros
Some of the workers were really good people
Cons
( not spanish? than you do not progressed on to higher paying jobs within the company)
Unsafe and they just dont care.
Pallett sorter (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEMay 8, 2018
The managers don't tell you how they want anything done, the forklift drivers are driving a million miles an hour and actually killed a guy (hence why my stint was so brief).
Nothing but repetitive motions, no team lifting on 80+lb palletts, no benefits, the pay was meager at best and everyone there treats you like an outsider no matter how long you have worked there.
Cons
No benefits, poor safety practices, too rushed and people have died here.
Fun places to work for
Labor (Former Employee) –  Logan, NJApril 21, 2018
Enjoying the work I do always been a hard worker I feel like I can work anywhere I learn really fast yo new jobs I’m never late to my jobs always wanna be the best I can
a joke
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tomah, WIMarch 29, 2018
depends on who u are if u get treated fairly or not. if they dont like u they get rid of you.There are some good people who do work there so thats the only good thing.
Pros
u can leave on ur lunch
Cons
new management is sneaky
Powerful Company
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 28, 2018
market leader, great leadership through out the organization, staffed with many highly professional engineers and keen sales staff. Dominates the market and develops new markets and products every 2 or 3 years.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Competitive nature can be stressful
Hard work
Break pack sorter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 27, 2018
There is good management with this company. There is a lot of turn over with this company. This might be due to it being a warehouse. But for it to be my only warehouse position, i can say it was an okay job.
Unsafe workplace
Forklift operator/general labor (Former Employee) –  Gas City, INMarch 15, 2018
Compared to other facilities, this was pretty terrible in terms of safety, as well as management. Having forklift operators forced by management to drive full speed in close proximity by other workers when unloading trailers. Management calling the shift lead liars because management refuses to believe that Wal-Mart dc ops managers prioritize their own moves before getting ours in. Days where you are literally standing around because no moves are in is fairly common.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Unsafe mindset in management, unrealistic expectations
Great company, terrible management
Floorman (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 5, 2018
The company is heading towards bigger and better things. But the management is taking all the hardworking individuals and driving them out of the company due to incompetence and not allowing people to advance based on merit.
The people higher are scared that they will lose their jobs to hard working people so they continue to give excuses as to why you cant continue to learn more. Or make it near impossible to move up.
Pros
Great friendly enviroment
Fast paced environment.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tomah, WIFebruary 26, 2018
Rehrig Pacific Company is very fast paced. This is a good place to work so long as you're very skilled and have great time management skills. If you fall behind, you will be replaced.
A family style environment
Machine Operator/Grinder (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 18, 2018
I have been there for 6 years but I feel as though I need a change. It's an ok place to work. They need better management and places to advance in the company
benefits okay but nothing else especially teamwork
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dinwiddie, VAFebruary 8, 2018
a typical day there was you would complete the tasked laid down for the day and they would keep pushing for more when that happens altitudes begins to flair and all kinds of problems starts to appear throughout the day.
Terrible
Pallet Sorter (Former Employee) –  Raymond, NHFebruary 2, 2018
I worked at this job for a year and it was by far the worst workplace i have ever had the displeasure of working at. The management doesn't care, the days are long and repetitive, and they don't really teach you anything. They like to keep their employees uninformed like sheep so the people in charge don't lose their positions. All and all, NEVER work here.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Good pay, No home time
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 22, 2018
Rehrig is a good place for someone who wants to advance in a company with out a collage degree.
It is hard work for low pay at the bottom but if you are a good hard worker you can move up and it is good pay for management. If you don't live out of Pennsylvania you can make it to Site Manager but will not go beyond that. Being a family own company they like to keep the corporate management spots for people they know personally. As a Site Manager you will work 5 to7 days a week, 10 to 14 hour days depending on your site.
Horrible Management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INJanuary 17, 2018
The Management team is horrible and they hire people and then just want to get them out of there does not make sense to me.
Nothing is good enough they need more and more but do not want to pay the team to work it. then they want to bring in employees from other sites instead of giving the local team extra hours.
Pros
Good Team at the Time
Cons
Upper Management
okay work environment
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Petersburg, VANovember 13, 2017
The most enjoyable thing on my job is enter acting with the people. My typical day can be fast pace and I have to know how to mult-task. I am a part of management and I learned that you must always listen to all the facts before making a decision.
Work Hard Play Hard
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  CorporateOctober 19, 2017
Not much I can legally say but if you enjoy working hard and playing hard, this is the place for you. Be careful who you trust and know your worth! Good luck!
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
low pay, bad communication from management
Great place to work.
Mold Technician & PM Machinic (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CASeptember 17, 2017
Great people to work with, great benefits, good company. Learned new machines to work on and they are willing to teach you.They will offer schools to attend to better your education.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehrig Pacific Services. Our community is ready to answer.