Rehrig Pacific Services Employee Reviews

Worst job ever
Slave worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte ncNovember 11, 2018
Everybody sleeping with everybody company full of junkies and alcoholics even down to management. Supervisors and employees are always high everyday..
Pros
You find great stuff from walmart
Cons
Worst job ever
Well it’s honest
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  KansasNovember 6, 2018
Management doesn’t have their things together, they change the rules weekly, there is no common goal at this plant. It’s very political there if you don’t play the political game you won’t last long. Daily you will be taken advantage of and they openly talk about watching you on the dozens of cameras. It’s like martial law here you always have eyes on you and a target on your back unless you go out hunting with the elite few that secretly run this place.
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Bedford, PAOctober 26, 2018
I love working with the at rehrig and the boss is a great guy to work for and the site manager.the workplace is fast paced and exciting to be in I enjoyed working there
Rehrig pacific
Operator (Former Employee) –  Erie PAOctober 19, 2018
It’s a laid back job good staff everyone help each other.....Good work hours very clean good benefits they keep you provided with water and coffee... it’s a good work place I enjoy it...
Pros
Provide lunch
Cons
15 minutes breaks and 30 minutes lunch
Good work
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INOctober 15, 2018
Rehrig was a great entry level job for younger people looking to get out into the work force. They have a decent wage and provide ground level work experience in both general labor and forklift operation.
Overall Good Company
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAOctober 14, 2018
I was only an engineering intern at the company, but it was a good company to work at.
Good family culture from all co-workers
Management was good and well involved in most projects.
My boss made sure to try to get me involved in as many of his projects as he could, even though I was just an intern.
The only complaint that I had was that a lot of my projects didn't involve as much engineering as I expected.
Pros
family like environment, diversity, involved management
Cons
projects weren't as engineering focused as expected
Horrible
Box Sorter (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCOctober 11, 2018
Management is awful there. They don't care about your well being at all. Gets really hot in the warehouse and its disgusting. The pay is just not worth it. The company itself only cares about making money.
Pros
Free water
Fast Paced. Better Pay than Most
Chep Repair (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 24, 2018
Depending on position and shift. More so for focused and high energy people who can put that all into one thing.
-usually awesome fellow employees
-very easy to work with management who are very understanding.
Pros
4-10 hour days/+possible overtime
Cons
New fans installed but quite hot inside during summer
stressful and overworked
Purecurement Team (Former Employee) –  Kenosha WISeptember 4, 2018
Rehrig Pacific is a stressful place to work. You are overworked because they don't want to hire new people, so they push the work load onto the existing employees
Good working atmosphere
Lead Teardown Operator (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VaSeptember 3, 2018
Good working atmosphere,Advanced quickly from being a worker to having a lead role.Overall, the people were great,a good working environment and company at that time.
Long hours.Grueling pace.
Utility (Former Employee) –  Erie, PASeptember 3, 2018
I worked as a utility under the guise that i would become a process engineer within a few days. The interview was nice, they left out some key information that i didn't learn until after i started work. There is a stretch and meeting before every shift, that was nice. Safety meetings every other day, worrisome. Mandatory 6 day work week, no exceptions. Wasn't told that part. 10 hour days for anyone above general labor. 12 hour days for utility and up. Wasn't told that either. Management was a complete joke and waste of space. They could care less about your issues or complaints. Posted on every door was a warning to not let government agents or police officers in through the doors. People would fall over working at the presses from exhaustion. I think i got 6 breaks total in the 3 weeks i worked there. And the pay was a miserable reminder that you could never work enough. The people were nice enough. The supervisors were against a wall constantly and exhausted. Run screaming from there.
Pros
mandatory 6 day weeks at 10 hour days, so overtime
Cons
There isn't enough space to list them all.
Don't Do it Unless You like Mandatory O.T. and no time off
Pallet Sorter (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INSeptember 2, 2018
The Workday flow wasn't bad, but unless you want to throw pallets all the time as a work out then it's terrible. I was told i would have to would 3 days a week on weekend shift. I just wanted 3 12s for a work week to give me time to pursue my hobbies, but the eventually had me working 6 12s mandatories.
Pros
Lots of Hours
Decent hours, friendly environment. Pay could be better
Break Pack Associate (Current Employee) –  Petersburg, VASeptember 1, 2018
I have been there a couple months through a temp company. I enjoy my work.and.my co workers are great. I wish it paid a bit more ( I make 10 hr) but that's about right for our area. Our management team is awesome.They actually listen when we speak. Employee safety is a priority and we have a fantastic work safe record. The warehouse is hot as Hades at times but they are doing everything possible to help us out with that. The missing star is bc of heat and unimpressive pay rate. All in all a great job to have.
Pros
Schedule, environment, safe
Cons
Heat, pay, noisy
its ok
operator (Former Employee) –  Erie, PASeptember 1, 2018
Wasn't very thrilled when my pay was lowered. People somehow found out my wage and complained. You shouldn't be put down because you have more skills and experience than other people
Poor place to work. Unfair unless your spanish
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  spring valley, illAugust 28, 2018
Very racist. Mostly spanish decent . Management does nothing about it. Long hours and sometimes hostile environment. No chance to advance unless your related to supervisors now. Hard to get vacation time.
Contract work for Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation
GIS Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesAugust 22, 2018
This is a project 1099 contract. The term is usually 2 years. The job is located with Bureau of Sanitation in Downtown Los Angeles. It's a very cut throat environment with poor management and lack of direction. Department managers are constantly undermining each other. Very difficult to work as a contractor.
Pros
Salary is OK
Cons
1099 and no benefits.
Productive and relaxed workplace
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2018
Its a great job I love it I could work here forever I wish everywhere was as comfortable we got a lot done and they paid a good amount and also get good benefits
great place to work
Cart Maintenance Site manager (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAAugust 20, 2018
where to start?? company treats their employees very well, as much like a family as you can get in the place of business. Will Rehrig is a very humble man, the management is very good, understanding and willing to teach. i would recommend rehrig to anyone. i have been with the company 2 years. and hope to advance and be hear many more years.
Hard work but great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHAugust 13, 2018
Work is very physical and involves a lot of flipping upside down pallets. Great place to work and has a family feeling. Employees and management look out for each other and are willing to help you anyway they can. Pay is low compared to other companies in the area and that's the only reason I left the job. Management was great and put a lot of effort into making the warehouse more comfortable for us to work in. They also give you safety bonuses which is nice. I would recommend Rehrig as a good place to work.
Pros
Safety bonuses, family atmosphere, OT available, great coworkers
Cons
Hot in summertime, pay should be higher
Good people good vibes. Little loud. Nice break room vending machine around the building
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAAugust 10, 2018
Big company nice people to get along with. Work is not to hard. None stop moving . Nice big clean bathrooms. Safety is a big deal there. The daily stretches.
Pros
Ac in the break room clean bathroom nice people
Cons
Loud environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehrig Pacific Services. Our community is ready to answer.