Rehrig Pacific Services Employee Reviews

Liers
Boxer (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro njJanuary 18, 2019
Took 2 days off for a biopsy, I was told no worries take care of yourself The day after my biopsy I came to work but was in pain and popped a stitch was told go home take care of yours. They say family comes first, don’t worry take care of your dying relative. Gone for 4 days Got a call and was told I am no longer an employee due to too much time taken off. I was shocked because I discussed my family member with manager I even said I wanted to make sure this was not going to hurt my job I was told once again no go take care of your family . I tried to call to discuss and manager Dodging my call and voicemails. She didn’t have the guts to talk to me. Don’t believe anything they say If I was told this would get me fired I would of made other arrangements and not gone. Right to my face she lied..
Pros
Early afternoon out
Cons
Lying manager sneaky manager
Good company just salary is low
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 28, 2018
Good place to work but location is small and hard to advance to national level due to lack of exposure and pay is low for emplyoees. Management sticks around to long and needs to be cycled through
Pros
Family company
Cons
Company is behind on the times
Productive and Fun workplace
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJDecember 22, 2018
Rehrig is a great company. to work for. I learned a lot and grew with the company for 8 years. I have nothing but respect for Rehrig. It is a family owned business that is growing each year.
its ok but could be better
sorter (Former Employee) –  bedford, paDecember 19, 2018
information between shifts isn't shared so there is never really any pass down. most big issues aren't properly handled and regional supervisor has to be called or higher
Pros
easy work
Cons
information is not shared, and bad managment
First factory job
Baler Operator, Breakpack (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHDecember 18, 2018
Working 10 Hour shifts making 12.50 An Hour so pay was nothing to complain about. Nice clean environment. The co workers weren't all that bad. Baling boxes inside of the machine was fun i Wish i could do that again.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 17, 2018
This was a great company when i started with them i dont know any of the new management but they were good to me when i was there no complaints at all
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Erie, PADecember 14, 2018
Loved working here. It was an amazing job. Would return in a heartbeat if they would let me. Very clean place to work. Most employees are friendly and helpful
Pros
Very Good pay. Room for advancement. Very clean. Top of the line presses
Cons
Employee turn over rate. Won't take people back if they had to quit for reasons not in their control
Productive and fun work place. Very family Oriented
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 10, 2018
I was only a temp machine operator( former employee) November 2017- November 2018

Great company, very family oriented and fast paced. Good family culture from all co-workers, management was well involved. My boss made sure to try and get me involved in as many projects as he could, as well as any updated training.
Fast paced
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Tomah, WIDecember 7, 2018
Poor management, special treatment for some employees, all the forklifts are used from other locations and are need of constant maintenance. very strict on purchasing needed supplies.
Pros
Steady hours
Cons
Dirty, noisy, middle management not good poor wages for this area
Very customer oriented
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Sutherland, VANovember 16, 2018
Customer focus is the primary key.
Doesn't really look out for the well-being of the employee, customer comes first.
Lack of support when looking for it at he upper management level.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
shortsightedness of employees
Worst job ever
Slave worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte ncNovember 11, 2018
Everybody sleeping with everybody company full of junkies and alcoholics even down to management. Supervisors and employees are always high everyday..
Pros
You find great stuff from walmart
Cons
Worst job ever
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  East Norriton, PANovember 7, 2018
A lot of driving. When winter comes is real cool when you have to clean trash totters. You must stay until all work and orders is completed and done. No paid sick time or vacation.
Pros
You get to see alot of different homes
Cons
Cleasing trash totters in the winter
Well it’s honest
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  KansasNovember 6, 2018
Management doesn’t have their things together, they change the rules weekly, there is no common goal at this plant. It’s very political there if you don’t play the political game you won’t last long. Daily you will be taken advantage of and they openly talk about watching you on the dozens of cameras. It’s like martial law here you always have eyes on you and a target on your back unless you go out hunting with the elite few that secretly run this place.
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Bedford, PAOctober 26, 2018
I love working with the at rehrig and the boss is a great guy to work for and the site manager.the workplace is fast paced and exciting to be in I enjoyed working there
Rehrig pacific
Operator (Former Employee) –  Erie PAOctober 19, 2018
It’s a laid back job good staff everyone help each other.....Good work hours very clean good benefits they keep you provided with water and coffee... it’s a good work place I enjoy it...
Pros
Provide lunch
Cons
15 minutes breaks and 30 minutes lunch
Good work
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INOctober 15, 2018
Rehrig was a great entry level job for younger people looking to get out into the work force. They have a decent wage and provide ground level work experience in both general labor and forklift operation.
Overall Good Company
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAOctober 14, 2018
I was only an engineering intern at the company, but it was a good company to work at.
Good family culture from all co-workers
Management was good and well involved in most projects.
My boss made sure to try to get me involved in as many of his projects as he could, even though I was just an intern.
The only complaint that I had was that a lot of my projects didn't involve as much engineering as I expected.
Pros
family like environment, diversity, involved management
Cons
projects weren't as engineering focused as expected
Horrible
Box Sorter (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCOctober 11, 2018
Management is awful there. They don't care about your well being at all. Gets really hot in the warehouse and its disgusting. The pay is just not worth it. The company itself only cares about making money.
Pros
Free water
Fast Paced. Better Pay than Most
Chep Repair (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 24, 2018
Depending on position and shift. More so for focused and high energy people who can put that all into one thing.
-usually awesome fellow employees
-very easy to work with management who are very understanding.
Pros
4-10 hour days/+possible overtime
Cons
New fans installed but quite hot inside during summer
stressful and overworked
Purecurement Team (Former Employee) –  Kenosha WISeptember 4, 2018
Rehrig Pacific is a stressful place to work. You are overworked because they don't want to hire new people, so they push the work load onto the existing employees
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehrig Pacific Services. Our community is ready to answer.