Reidy Contracting Group

Working at Reidy Contracting Group: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

Not at this time

Maybe after i get a new job. Not sure if this will be hacked for unknown reasons. I would like to decline at this time for this request. I believe this can used for collecting for future use.

Long working hours, no work and life balance

Long working hours, do no have work and life balance. Poor Direct Management. Unclear instruction from manager. Would not recommend for others to work there.

Reidy Contracting Group insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Need Attitude adjustment

I enjoyed the drinks and food on Fridays. However management, cussed too much and work was unfairly distributed. No room for advancement. I realized I like the construction field.

Great benefits/ hours suck

You have to work smart, otherwise it can be very overwhelming and the hours will consume you. Benefits are great. Pay is negotiable, you definitely have to speak up if you want a raise. Favoritism flows throughout the company. They have deck parties throughout the summer, the staff are friendly for the most part.

Pros

free lunches, expenses, benefits

Cons

schedule, work/life balance

Tight work enviroment

Enjoyed my time at first there but it did not end well. There was a management change and they did handle moving people ( including myself ) well , In my opinion

Wonderful company.

I have learned so much from this company. A fantastic group of professionals to work with.The office environment is professional but understanding when you make mistakes. They have a great foundation.

A lot of hours worked

Kept daily logs of events, deliveries, progress, schedules, and deadlines. Responsible for keeping track of change orders, submittals, transmittals and RFI’s. Responsible for communicating between Architects, sub-contractors, and clients. Managed 15+ union workers

Pros

Big responsibilities

Cons

Too many hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reidy Contracting Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Reidy Contracting Group Reviews by Location

Learn about Reidy Contracting Group in popular locations

• Reidy Contracting Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?