Reimbursement Technologies Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
run from this company
Follow-up Representative (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaMay 14, 2018
Do not come to this horrible place every since they merged with another company it’s gone down hill the Vice President is a egomaniac he has taken every perk away we had including working from home they joined follow up department the correspondence apartment in the hospital us department All in one split us all up and gave most people new supervisors and people are now being picked on they lowered the pay rate Everyone is stressed out and very upset run from this messed up company Walmart would be a better choice and I’m not exaggerating
Pros
Cons
The new Vice President not care about his employees
Overall
A/R Follow - Up Representative (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 4, 2018
I have been with RTI for over 10 years. The company was great in the beginning but also has been brought serial times and has been going down ever since. Some employees worked hard to get perks within the company, but just this year new owners came in once again to take over and now no more perks but continue to work hard or harder. A very unfair company. Supposedly a one equal goal but definitely not the case within the departments.
Pros
One lunches some employees.
Cons
No bouses for employees just some managers, but a billion dollar company.
Rti
Payment Posting Representative (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 2, 2018
Reimbursement Techologies has a great vision for a billing company that would be even better with proper training for management and supervisory positions within the company
N/a
Supervisor Of Insurance Inquiry Department (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 21, 2018
Excellent place to work. Always room for growth. Excellent benefits with great pay. Willing to train for all new positions. Great staff and members of management.
Not a place for advancement or fair pay.
Advanced Denial Representative, A/R Follow-Up (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 18, 2018
This company recently completed a merger with another billing company. They are more concerned with remodeling than employee fair pay, safety and moral. Yes, there were no lay offs due to the merger but they continue to change or take away any perk that an employee may have had. And compared to other medical billing companies the compensation is very low.
Pros
Can get hired with no experience in the field.
Cons
Low pay
Rti
Technical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PADecember 12, 2017
It can be an atmosphere where managers look to discredit and harass other employees. In terms of the workload and the work itself, it is fair and there is not a moment where you do not feel busy
a typical day at work
Insurance Inquiry Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PADecember 7, 2017
RTI is a great place to work. I really enjoyed my employment there. I was a supervisor of a department and I loved interacting with my employees. I had a great working relationship with them.
Payment Posting Representative (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PANovember 1, 2017
I do not have anything really of good character or quality to say about the company it was a stepping stone and learning tool for me I started there straight out of trade school
Productive, and busy enviornment.
Hospitalist Correspondence Representative (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAOctober 17, 2017
The opportunity for advancement I would say is the best part of this company. I feel like all the staff is underpaid. Its a good stepping stone job but I would not call this a career.
Unorganized employment
Payment Posting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 5, 2017
Very unorganized and unfair. pay is horrible, and the management do not know what they are doing and usually need the lower leveled employees to take charge
Pros
hours
Cons
Bad Management
great place to start a career
Hospitalist Correspondence Representative (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJune 8, 2017
This is a great organization for people looking to build a career. there is a lot of for growth to progress and give you self a chance at a really good life. it is an easy place to get to.
A few months in
Insurance Inquiry (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAApril 4, 2017
I have been here for a few months and although the day can sometimes drag its not a bad entry level place to work for. I sit in a section with great co workers and we laugh and joke between calls to keep the spirits up, My TC's are nice and helpful and my supervisor is great. The only thing I know about advancement so far is what I've been told because you cant advance until after your first 6 months but I've talked to someone who has been there 8 months and he said he has advanced twice already.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Short breaks
repetetive, boring, no room for advancement, childish and immature co workers
Insurance Inquiry Representative (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 16, 2017
I hated working here. The environment is negative and the people (including supervisors) were ghetto, uneducated and gossipy. The job consisted of make outbound calls to people who visited emergency rooms and just reading a script. It was boring and I felt like I was in high school. This job was terrible I wouldn't recommend this place to my worse enemy.
Pros
good job for a a college student
Cons
micromanagement, immature, gossipy co workers, boring
Not a good place to work.
Coder (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 11, 2016
All they care about is production and they hire only coders from India! Not a good place to work! The employees that re not from India are nice to work with.
ok job
Telephone Inquiry (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMay 16, 2016
if you like doing the same thing day in and day out. then this is your place to be. I could not interact with other co workers and I often felt trapped at my desk.
benefits
Advancement opportunites
Patient Services Represntative (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PaOctober 21, 2015
This is an excellent company to work for they are always growing and promoting. The job offers great benefits, incentives, holidays, vacation days. Do not have to work weekends.
Pros
weekly promotions, overtime opportunities
Cons
not enough people on second shift
High Turnover
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAOctober 8, 2015
While I thoroughly liked my job at RTI, I didn't like that there was a high turnover rate. Approximately 25% of the turnover occurred in the first 3 months of new hire employment. In my opinion, the company was hiring too many people with little or no experience in the call center environment which lead to a lot of job dis-satisfaction and low performance. Most of the turnover were terminations due to low performance and then rest of the turnover were people who quit within six weeks of being hired.
Pros
Good pay and great benefits
Cons
High turnover
A great company to with room for advancement.
A/R Follow Up Representative (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PASeptember 1, 2015
A typical work day consisted of a flex schedule. Although I worked independently, the were times where I had to work as a team. I worked on accounts receivable with outstanding balances. Each report consisted of multiple clients and within each client I researched any issues that may have caused for delay in payment by insurances. I corresponded with the insurances via mail, for appeals, also by telephone and email.

I learned to maximize and organize my time for the benefit of an effective work day. The management team allowed me to be independent and motivated me to continue my education and constant support for advancement within the company.

The hardest part of the job was being on hold for long periods of time with insurances.

The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the patients with payments and clarifying their insurance in terms they can understand.
Pros
open kitchen and cafe, walking trail outside of office building
Cons
Location of office was very remote
Flexibility
. (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 8, 2015
The hours are pretty flexible depending on which department you work for. Some have the ability to work remotely and only come in for important meetings or holiday parties. They have opportunities fr advancement and provide tuition reimbursement. I really like my co-workers.
Pros
Easily accessible via public transportation and ample parking
Insurance Inquiry
Insurance Inquiry, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  conshohocken,paMarch 19, 2015
Spoke with patients about their recent visits to the hospital. Also taking information to send statements out. Taking payments like doing High Deductible and Payor Paid Calls. I learned to be calm and not let what the callers shout get you down or get to you. My co-workers are awesome it's a very friendly environment.