Reineke Family Dealerships Employee Reviews

Fun fast pace work environment
Customer care (Current Employee) –  Lima, OhioNovember 6, 2018
Everyone works together as a team and are very helpful. They offer the best training to make sure that you can do your job and be the best at it. Management never plays favorites and is always very fair.
Pros
Management, hours and family oriented
Cons
Wonderful family owned company that cares about their employees.
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHNovember 5, 2018
Thankful for my job! Reineke has been in business many years and has a promising future. I hope to continue to be with the company as it continues to expand.
Pros
Hour lunches, 40-45 hour work week, Organized, Good benefits, Family Oriented
Forget reineke
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Tiffin, OHOctober 12, 2018
Forget them my coworker made stuff up an got me fired no investigation was everdone to prove jack I worked hard for this company and what do they do send me a middle finger when I have a family to take care of it's not worth anything people do things because they get jealous of who you are no protocol was followed anything that goes done results bye. My reason for termination was bad window cleaning bad rims I've been there for almost 1 month you see how fake that sounds it takes about a month to fire me if I was doing a bad Job they would have fired me my first week my coworker should be the one fired he was aggressive the day before I called off to work on my house I was told see you work in Abit or if not tomorrow then I get a call saying from I'm getting terminated from someone I don't know. Well guess what you did this to me your losing good customers I'm letting my whole family know this.
Great Culture
Sales Intern (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHAugust 2, 2018
Reineke's is a great place to work! All the employees are incredibly kind and helpful. Everyone is working towards a common goal of helping the customer solve their transportation needs!
management is horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHMay 2, 2018
When I started, everyone was so nice and now my managers obviously pick favorites and they feed there favorites appointments and then they will complain that the person who isn't there favorite that they aren't making any appointments. The manger gets to leave 2 hours early and take 2 hour lunch brakes. They also have click, and if you're not part of that then they will do everything to try and get you to quite. My mangers don't even try and help me with anything, and They are trying to do everything they can to get me to quit. Reineke ford Lincoln in Lima's BDC really needs to be looked into. they are lying and taking appointments they shouldn't be taking.
Pros
Cons
management, no breaks, no help
Great Entry Level
Deal Processor (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHJanuary 9, 2018
Nice people who are definetly family orientated. I would recommend for someone who doesn't need insurance but is looking for experience in an office setting.
Pros
family orientated
Cons
high insurance costs
Sometimes it's alright.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHOctober 24, 2017
Very rude management, never want to help you. Would rather criticize you when you don't know something rather than help you. Makes me not ever wanna come to work.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Management and no customers
Buddy Buddy advancement system
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHAugust 28, 2017
Not myself but i have seen it first hand. If you are not part of the "in" crowd you will be forced out. If you are lucky enough to be, they will feed you with leads to help inflate your paycheck. Service department overcharges. Used cars will clear error codes before selling a car and disclaim any responsibility when they return a week later.
Pros
Very secure position if your on the in.
Cons
Will quickly find a new job if you are not.
employees are great, lots of "favorite" and family employees
Technician (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHMarch 7, 2017
I worked there for over 5 years. No raises, very expensive health insurance. Unless your family or friends of the family you are told to work harder to make more commissions. How ever I witnessed s. harassment by a friend of the family with no punishment( wasnt her first time, 3 that i know of. She just got sent to a different dealership each time) and there is no drug testing at all. They burn through managers a some locations due to unrealistic sales numbersi had to fight to get my vacation pay and I never received my last commission check.
Pros
worked with some good people
Cons
no raises, very expensive and poor health insurance
It's been a learning experience
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHMay 8, 2015
I go to work everyday to do my job. I try not to worry about anything but what my daily duties are. I make my phone calls and get as many appointments as I possibly can. Some days you get more than others and some days you get less. I complete my part of the work plan every day.
Management there is good over all. The only issue I have with my manager is that she shows favoritism and I personally don't think it's very professional. Other than that the management above her is very good.
Most of my co-workers are there to do the same thing as me, our jobs.
I don't really feel that there is a hard part to my job. As long as you put your all into something then things will fall in place for you and become like second nature.
My favorite part of my job is following up with satisfied customers! If they're happy then so am I.
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
No breaks, Manager shows favoritism
Great sales force, long hours
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJanuary 26, 2015
Reineke has a great management staff, and even better facilities. My only complaint about working for Reineke was the incredibly long hours. 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week and possibly longer if you should have a customer walk in at close is a bit much for someone starting a family. Overall I did love the experience because I did get to meet a lot of great people, and learn a lot about the ins and outs of sales.
Car Sales Man
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lima, OhioJanuary 12, 2015
As long as you succeeded in selling cars, the job was great. Over all, great people and fun job.
unproductive management
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJune 23, 2013
They expect the world out of you, but show up 2 hours late just to leave 2 hours early. Shady people!
Pros
Cons
65+ hours, Little pay, No leadership