Reineke Family Dealerships Employee Reviews

Great Entry Level
Deal Processor (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHJanuary 9, 2018
Nice people who are definetly family orientated. I would recommend for someone who doesn't need insurance but is looking for experience in an office setting.
Pros
family orientated
Cons
high insurance costs
Sometimes it's alright.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHOctober 24, 2017
Very rude management, never want to help you. Would rather criticize you when you don't know something rather than help you. Makes me not ever wanna come to work.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Management and no customers
Buddy Buddy advancement system
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHAugust 28, 2017
Not myself but i have seen it first hand. If you are not part of the "in" crowd you will be forced out. If you are lucky enough to be, they will feed you with leads to help inflate your paycheck. Service department overcharges. Used cars will clear error codes before selling a car and disclaim any responsibility when they return a week later.
Pros
Very secure position if your on the in.
Cons
Will quickly find a new job if you are not.
employees are great, lots of "favorite" and family employees
Technician (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHMarch 7, 2017
I worked there for over 5 years. No raises, very expensive health insurance. Unless your family or friends of the family you are told to work harder to make more commissions. How ever I witnessed s. harassment by a friend of the family with no punishment( wasnt her first time, 3 that i know of. She just got sent to a different dealership each time) and there is no drug testing at all. They burn through managers a some locations due to unrealistic sales numbersi had to fight to get my vacation pay and I never received my last commission check.
Pros
worked with some good people
Cons
no raises, very expensive and poor health insurance
It's been a learning experience
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHMay 8, 2015
I go to work everyday to do my job. I try not to worry about anything but what my daily duties are. I make my phone calls and get as many appointments as I possibly can. Some days you get more than others and some days you get less. I complete my part of the work plan every day.
Management there is good over all. The only issue I have with my manager is that she shows favoritism and I personally don't think it's very professional. Other than that the management above her is very good.
Most of my co-workers are there to do the same thing as me, our jobs.
I don't really feel that there is a hard part to my job. As long as you put your all into something then things will fall in place for you and become like second nature.
My favorite part of my job is following up with satisfied customers! If they're happy then so am I.
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
No breaks, Manager shows favoritism
Great sales force, long hours
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJanuary 26, 2015
Reineke has a great management staff, and even better facilities. My only complaint about working for Reineke was the incredibly long hours. 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week and possibly longer if you should have a customer walk in at close is a bit much for someone starting a family. Overall I did love the experience because I did get to meet a lot of great people, and learn a lot about the ins and outs of sales.
Car Sales Man
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lima, OhioJanuary 12, 2015
As long as you succeeded in selling cars, the job was great. Over all, great people and fun job.
unproductive management
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJune 23, 2013
They expect the world out of you, but show up 2 hours late just to leave 2 hours early. Shady people!
Pros
Cons
65+ hours, Little pay, No leadership