Reinhart FoodService Employee Reviews

job description
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAFebruary 13, 2019
worked as a selector, receiving clerk, and warehouse supervisor. fast paced environment that allowed me to have my hands on many tasks at a time. I thrived in the job and exceeded expectations. Though the employees under me were not reliable and their mistakes fell on my shoulders.
Pros
multiple job experiences
Cons
unreliable management and employees
Receptionist, inventory control (Former Employee) –  Prince George, VAFebruary 11, 2019
I loved this job.. It's a great company to work for and all the best benefits that I could ask for, would've still been working there if the company wouldn't have relocated.
Stay Away From Reinhart
Driver (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIFebruary 8, 2019
I worked for Reinhart for 14 months. From day one it was a struggle, some of the office workers are decent, but all in all the whole place is miserable. Very uncoordinated, no communication, two faced office workers that pretend to be your friend, then end up turning their heads on you. Good place to work if you are a brown nose driver.
Pros
Good Money
Cons
Very productive fast paced environment
Order Selector; Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 6, 2019
my first year was pretty rough I'd select order to he shipped out for surrounding vendors then I became a loader and a fork lift operator. I met a lot of good people none in which came from management. The hardest part of my job was just getting started at the beginning of my shift
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 3, 2019
Great place to learn the distribution business. Great teammates and customers. Management to there is assist however needed at any time to support the team.
Very good place to work
Selector (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAJanuary 26, 2019
If you want alot of money this is a good job to have. some days are tough when people call out but other days fly by so it balances out. Its deffinately not an easy job your going to earn your money its a very fast paced job. There is some negative workers there just stay away from them dont let them impact your judegement. The manager and supervisors will do anything to help you without doing the job for you. Theres alot of employees there so if you need something speak up theyre not always gonna figure it out without you asking for help. They also give you a long 4 months to get up to speed as long as your showing improvement and if your not they will work with you to help you get where you need to be. Theres always jobs opening up that they post up so if you dont like what your doing your not stuck doing it forever and they rebid all jobs every year so u can start as a selector then bid a forklift or loader as long as you have enough seniority. Overall amazing place to work for its all common sense so as long as u have common sense u will do good.
Pros
Cafeteria has little store, free coffee and drinks
Cons
Negative employees on the floor want everything for nothing
i was happy
Warehouse Receiver (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAJanuary 25, 2019
i cant speak for other people that i worked with
my experiance there was good i was treated with respect and all my direct supervisers were very good to me
Pros
fellow workers great to work with
Cons
work on holidays
Poor management, always tired due to long hours and very physically strenuous work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LAJanuary 25, 2019
Your day will start very early and you will put in at least 12 hours. You don't get paid by the hour so there's no overtime. I was always tired because of waking up at 2am and putting in a long day of very physically strenuous work. They don't hire driver helpers so you will unload the truck by hand by yourself. Routes are not consistent. They send you wherever they want each day. Management is horrible. There was one trans manager and two supervisors. One supervisor was a complete butt kisser. He only worried about himself and the other supervisor didn't know anything. I called him one day while on route about a issue I was having and he asked me what should he do about it cause he had no idea. The trans manager rarely spoke to any of the drivers but he always seemed like he had no idea about what was going on. The pay can be good but only if you're willing to work the big routes which means very early days and longer hours and breaking your back with the amount of cases you'll have to deliver just to have a good check.
Pros
Meeting friendly customers
Cons
Poor management, early and long hours, back breaking work with no helpers
ok except for upper mgt
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 24, 2019
I worked here for almost 5 years and was happy until they hired a new President who is running the company into the ground. They would be a great company I believe but need new management.
Pros
Cons
The President
decent place
LinconHeights, Oh - Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 13, 2019
great pay but decent job to work , they do over work you and dont train like they should . would put you on the floor to do a big order and dont train you enough
I feel everything the app here is pretty straight forward..
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNJanuary 11, 2019
I do think or feel I'd be a great fit for the warehouse.. as for reinhart it's a great company I did enjoy my time there..i had stand up of a trainer as I feel that is a very big key caponnet to my success.. with my progress within the warehouse it opened more doors for myself. By loading trucks and unloading as well. Do put away of new products that comes in. Stock shelves as well
More and more corperate style
Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNJanuary 10, 2019
Very rigid management style imposed by corporate managers. No regional acceptions allowed. Lots of turnover resulting in lots of training which is expected.
Pros
Fair compensation package. Insurance after National health care were fair.
Cons
Very poor treatment of seniority people, does not support employment longevity.
Don’t get comfortable
Route del driver (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJanuary 10, 2019
Decent place to work didn’t think the work was that bad on some routes. If you happen to get a route don’t expect to stay on it would pull you off your route to run everything else. Place was like a three ring circus most days.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Won’t leave you alone to do your job
Location - Black River Produce
Yard Jockey/Driver (Former Employee) –  N Springfield, VTJanuary 4, 2019
A very thank-less job.
Drivers there, mostly unhappy, dispatch and transportation office too. E-paid but no information received, not posted by payro
Pros
There are nice people there and we would receive pizzas and bar-b-cues.
Cons
Lack of break time, poor equipment, No one to back me up, I did my job alone busy or not busy; no time for breaks.
Cut throat and hectic enviroment.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJanuary 3, 2019
Mgmt takes no action and lets things go on that shouldn't happen. No one is help accountable and makes it a poor work environment. Good pay, vacation, and benefits, but NO balance in life
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No outside life. Give your life up for your job.
Hard work, fast passed
Order selector/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 3, 2019
this is a place to go and work nothing else. No talking, no goofing around. It is male dominated and unless you have thick skin ALL the time this isn't the place for you.
Lack of training or help.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNDecember 27, 2018
You get 3 days training, everybody has a time quota so getting help is nearly impossible. Management turns a blind eye to people grabbing easy orders and leaving huge orders sitting on the desk for someone else to pick up.
Pros
The pay.
Cons
Everything else.
Fast paced fairly easy job
Delivery Helper and Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIDecember 17, 2018
Fast paced fairly easy job with alot of benefits and a great group of people to work with. Great paid time off and great hours to work very relaxed and fairly easy
Run run run far away
Former driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 17, 2018
Reinhart sucks I worked there just for 2 months I had to quite Equipment’s suck the scanners won’t work trucks are old trailers not safe the LOADS omg they will stack stop 1 under stop 5/4/3/2 so you have to dig all day it’s bs Cincinnati warehouse sucks run run run far away please!!!
Pros
Cons
They have cameras in the trucks but management will call you back to back !!smh
Unorganized
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIDecember 13, 2018
The company mission statement is murky and not clearly defined. Departments operate in a silo and there is little cooperation. Division lacks all leadership above District Manager position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reinhart FoodService. Our community is ready to answer.