Rejuv Medical Careers and Employment
About the company
- Company size51 to 200
- HeadquartersWaite Park
You’re seeing all 7 jobs at Rejuv Medical because we can’t find any available jobs at Rejuv Medical close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Browse jobs by location
The environment is very great with friendly staff and great management. The company is growing fast and there is room for advancement. Employees at the main office also have free gym use and discounted classes.
Staff Accountant in Waite Park, MN
on May 19, 2023
This is an only the best job opportunity I’ve ever been offered. This is also one of the best companies that I have ever worked for that actually puts the work into making it a team and makes your work feel like family. This is the type of team work everyone should be able to experience!
Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) in Waite Park, MN
on May 13, 2023
Everyone is SO friendly! Very accommodating to any restrictions you may have. Always busy and never run out of things to do. Makes your work day fly by. You get to see patients coming into the clinic for the first time in so much pain and stress, and watch them heal and get their confidence back more and more each visit. By far the best job I've had the opportunity to work for!
Patient Care Coordinator in Waite Park, MN
on May 12, 2023
I feel that I am always able to learn new things. If I feel that there is a technique or skill that I want to learn, there is always an opportunity to do that.
Physician assistant in Waite Park
on May 12, 2023
When I was going through some health concerns management was very willing to help and flexible with my needs. Great place to work and a lot of opportunities
Licensed Practical Nurse in Waite Park, MN
on May 11, 2023
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Questions and answers
People have asked 22 questions about working at Rejuv Medical. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Rejuv Medical employees.
What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Rejuv Medical?
Do you need experience to work at Rejuv Medical?
How long does it take to get an interview after you apply at Rejuv Medical?
Insights from 6 Indeed users who have interviewed with Rejuv Medical within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
If I am open to working in a changing environment.
If I am open to working in a c...
Shared on November 17, 2021
Common questions about Rejuv Medical
Is Rejuv Medical hiring now?
Is it hard to get a job at Rejuv Medical?
What is the hiring process at Rejuv Medical?
How many employees does Rejuv Medical have?
Where are Rejuv Medical headquarters?
How has Rejuv Medical responded to COVID-19?
Rejuv Medical locations
What's being discussed at Rejuv Medical?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Rejuv Medical