Reladyne Employee Reviews

Great employees but the ones in the office are idiots
Hazmat Driver (Current Employee) –  Sulphur, LAAugust 23, 2018
Supervisors don't do their job and get behind on their work then try to lie on drivers saying they not getting tickets signed and that's the reason they're behind and they change your paper work to get you in trouble so you gotta take pictures of your paper work to protect yourself. Office personnel stre racist towards the black drivers the drivers could walk in the office and they won't speak to them but soon as a white driver walks in everybody acts so happy and I noticed this and I'm white. They don't have enough trucks if you goes down then it's a free for all. The job is easy but the managers and supervisors make it hard for everybody. In the last 4 months we lost every mechanic, Supervisors, and about 4 drivers.
Pros
Good drivers
Cons
Every person that works in the office
Not appreciated
Fuel Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 28, 2018
If you have a problem, your usually on your own. Management plays favorites. There is no advancement at all! Pays good, but too much can be asked of one person and you find yourself being taken advantage of. If you make a MISTAKE they take your safety bonus away and also a percentage of your raise so no human error. Look elsewhere because there's a lot of smoke and mirrors and empty promises
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
little appreciation, work/ life balance, High Health Care Cost
Dynamic was great, but the approach was off
Lube Tech (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LAJune 15, 2018
When I first started the job, it seemed like a dream job to work for. The work wasn't hard and it was very laid back. But as time went on I started to realize that it wasn't the job for me. I noticed there was a lot of favoritism and the supervisors did not have people skills. The management overall just was not great.
Pros
Easy and laid back
Cons
poor management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHMarch 11, 2018
A very decent place to work. Has set hours to start and quitting time makes it nice.Nice coworkers to help you out. Boss will sometimes jump in to give you a hand.
Pros
No one to bother you
Cons
Long hrs some days but not always
Fuel Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Roosevelt, UTFebruary 26, 2018
Very good place to work decent pay assnd hours inaurance is good and the benefits are better then most only way id leave is if i get the oppertunity to relocate wish they would start a division in arizona
Pros
Good hours
Great place to work!
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 16, 2018
I enjoyed working for RelaDyne, great people and great environment to work! It is a fast paced work flow however the work environment was quiet and you had your own personal space to work!
Good working environment
Fuel Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAJanuary 18, 2018
Inspect fuel truck then load truck with fuel. Deliver fuel to different job sites. Management was good until new supervisor was hired. The hardest part of the job was long hours. Enjoyed guaranteed hours.
A Training Job
Tanker Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 26, 2017
Small Company To Get You Ready For A Real Deal Company, Horrible Management, Favoritism Showing, Seniority Drivers Crying To Dispatch And Managers To Put Their Undesired Loads On Other Drivers.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Good Place to start, but no room for growth.
Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sulphur, LADecember 3, 2017
No communication from management.
No structure in management.
Hardest part of my job, is doing everyone else's job, not because they can't, but mostly because they won't.
Took a lot of tests, gained a lot of valuable experience and knowledge, but unable to utilize it, for the advancement of myself and the company.
Most enjoyable or satisfying part of my job is when I actually get to do what I was hired for: reliability maintenance. For the most part, that aspect is at the mercy of whatever the contract employer dictates, but could be more lucrative with cooperation from management.
Pros
Experience, and knowledge
Cons
Lack of financial advancement, lack of communication
Wonderful tram and atmosphere
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 6, 2017
Reladyne was an amazing atmosphere and place to work. However being in an outside sales position for 19 years it was difficult to suddenly change to inside sales. I highly recommend working there as long as the position fits you skill set
Great Environment and Great People
Tanker Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Chesterton, INAugust 17, 2016
Pre safety inspections, load at terminals, deliver to fuel accounts. Logging and use of Smart Logics, fleet fueling, Post inspection. Management of accounts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reladyne. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about