Relais & Châteaux Employee Reviews

Beautiful Resort
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 22, 2017
The easiest part of this job was the beautiful enviroment I had to sell. I worked remotely, however felt like I was on location each day, with my direct set up at the resort!
Pros
Visits to venue
Cons
Territory being East and West Coast
Long rewarding days
Exec Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Chester, NYOctober 12, 2017
Glenmere was amazing. I had the pleasure of running all the production in the a.m. and then work the hot line for service. It was such a gratifying experience, to produce food all day and serve guest all evenings. I left work with a sense of accomplishment!
Lovely Atmosphere and Beautiful Location
Front Desk Agent/ Personal Concierge (Former Employee) –  Rancho Santa Fe, CAOctober 5, 2017
This is a beautiful place to work inside and out. Staff, management, location and services are all top tier in my opinion. Getting a chance to experience this resort after a major remodel, while still working out a few kinks, was a wonderful experience and if I did not relocate out of state, I would have been happy to continue working for this company.
Pros
location, free meals, free parking, free or discounted trials of spa/meal/resort services
Cons
rate of pay is a little low, distance from major roads & freeway, uniforms
Great place to work if you're looking for a "job" but not if you're looking for a "Career"
Evening Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 25, 2017
Was once a very pleasant work place but change in management has caused a quick downhill spiral. Multiple upper management positions have resigned and the positions have not been replaced, showing current staff that there is no longer room to grow, thus making it time to move on.
N/a
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Clark, COAugust 23, 2017
I worked there a long time. Good environment and good owners.
Worked almost daily during seasons. Seasonal employee hiring was challenging. Enjoyed the time there.
Beautiful property
Hotel Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bedford, NYJuly 18, 2017
This Company has gone through some changes lately and it needs to settle down and get organized. The restaurant is owned by a different entity, therefore, the communication is not it's strength.

It is a beautiful property and the owners really care about it. It is a greatplace to work. The people are friendly.
Pros
Beautiful property
Great Work Environment with Opportunity for Growth
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Morris, CTMay 9, 2017
I have been with Winvian Farm for just over two years. I applied through indeed.com and was able to find a great career with opportunity for advancement as well as a great work/life balance. My days are fast paced, challenging, and there are perpetually new tasks and projects coming through our office. Management is extremely involved with the property and hard work is always recognized.
Excellent Team to work with
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Milford, PAMay 8, 2017
The Hotel Fauchere is a wonderful Boutique Hotel located 75 miles from New York City. There are two outstanding restaurants ( The Bar Louis and the Delmonico Room.) Customers are warm and friendly and typically coming to the Hotel to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Most if not all are appreciative, kind and generous.
Hotel Fauchere located in the charming the village of Milford Pennsylvania. There are outstanding hiking trails close by with waterfall destinations as well as the scenic Delaware River for rafting and canoeing..

Truly a wonderful place to work, live and play !!
Pros
Outstanding associates and management
Cons
Few salary increases if any....
Beautiful scenery and a great work environment!
Server (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIJanuary 24, 2017
I worked as a breakfast and lunch server in the summer. We had to make sure the needs of our guests were fully met and make sure everyone was pleased. There were a lot of rules to keep us structured and to make sure the day always went smoothly. The management was always helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was when it was very busy during the summer, it could get very hectic. It was enjoyable that everyone who worked together was like a family!
Pros
Double lunches if you work two shifts
Very High Turnover!! Run!!
Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 23, 2016
Management is extremely stiff and unfriendly. They talk down to you. Your employees are not slaves, and you are not of high class. People who come from money don't have to work for others, they actually are the owners. Therefore, you are no better than the rest of us employees. Obviously, you didn't grow up with a silver spoon in your mouth.
Pros
Nice rooms
Cons
management, unethical, dirty, rude, low pay
Poor management
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Morris, CTMarch 23, 2016
You dont have life when you work for them
They treat thier employees bad
The pay is low for what you and trust me you do a lot
They dont care if you cant make no matter what you have to be there
Cons
Dont work for them
A great opportunity to learn high-level hospitality
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chester, NYMarch 22, 2016
It was a great place for the area it is located. A lot of ways to learn, management could be a little inconsistent. Not too open for promoting within or offering any training to the staff. Overall once you're there for a while the job becomes a decent place to work because you can have great people to work with.
bonne esprit d'équipe
veilleur de nuit (Former Employee) –  La CluzatMay 20, 2013
ambiance sympathique
10h30 à 7h30
travail seul
travail indépendant qui me plait
Pros
clientele agreable
The art of living
Assistant General Manager and Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  NC, MA, WIJuly 19, 2012
An organization with a truly remarkable brand and service to compliment. Just like the guest traveling on their "route de bonheur" the employee feels equally comfortable as they develop on their road to happiness both personally and professionaly.
Pros
an experience to travel and be exposed to new cultures.