Reliable Auto Finance Employee Reviews

The staff was fine but not the best work environment for me.
Repossession Manager and Title Agent (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIAugust 20, 2014
I enjoyed my work and the relation I had with clients but I felt that no one in the office even knew I worked there. I was not even noticed at times.
Good job, poor communication
Skip Tracer (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIFebruary 25, 2014
During my time here, I worked as a skip tracer/collector, mostly collecting money on delinquent auto loans. I would make calls with very little initial skip work to verify who I was calling (per management).

I often felt that management didn't truly understand the benefits of skip tracing, and that in order to be successful you have to put a degree of money into the system in order to make money.

The hardest part of the job was being scolded for the effort I put forth. I wanted to verify who I was calling before I called them, as I would speak to the debtor's mother differently than I would their best friend.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the fact that I was top collector during my time there.
Busy and productive business in Financing
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  1515 28th St. Wyoming, MI 49509July 30, 2013
A fast paste workplace which i enjoyed interacting with my co-workers. Provided efficient and accurate service and assisting our customers to the best of my abilities. Receiving incoming calls and outgoing calls and making sure to go above and beyond with my services.

The hardest part of my job is seeing a customer loose their vehicle due to financial hardship (lost of employment).
Pros
Connecting and sharing fun times with co-workers over our weekly friday free lunches
Cons
Insurance benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliable Auto Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about