RELIABLE LIFE INSURANCE Employee Reviews

sales of insurance policies
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 1, 2018
I would drive to the clients and collect their debits. I gave receipts and did paperwork, also sold new policies. Turned in money once a week and attended meetings.
Pros
paid training
Great Coworkers
ASSISTANT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 6, 2018
As much as I enjoyed the people I worked with, there was no career opportunities unless you wanted to become a sales agent. They were very supportive in the family and education area.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Overworked and underpayed
fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 27, 2018
an excellent workplace, i learned how to prospect a new customer. the management its great, work culture its well oriented, the hardest part of the job its when customers are unhappy, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with the staff.
Pros
free luch
Bad management and compensation isn't great
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 24, 2018
Reliable helped me kick off my journey to become a successful insurance broker. However, the skills required for their agents are not applicable in any other company. Management is hard to deal with. A lot of turnover in the company. Takes a while to build a good pay.
Crooked as they come
Staff Manager (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 22, 2018
This place is worst at customer service. They are not customer focused. They sell a guaranteed issue policy to anyone just to make a sale. They don't let the underwriter do their job, instead they play the underwriter. Everyone back stabs one another. They are never happy with what you do, they always want more. You are nothing but a working machine to them. Your family comes last. It stresses me out to think of how much time I wasted with this company. Happy to be gone.
Benefits
Cons
You have no life.
Great company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXMay 9, 2018
The start of the day was to get to the office at 8 in the morning and start by calling clients and making appointments to pick up payments and to sale policies.
Pros
helping customers receive life insurance
Cons
staying out late past 9pm
Good
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 1, 2018
Good place to work if you are very self motivated. Job advancement is available if you have the right amount of stamina to go out there and work for it.
Pros
Mangment will provide mentorship on how to suceed at your job.
Cons
Hours always vary and pay is based on your production.
Crazy work hours in some very bad neighborhoods. Had 2 coworkers get robbed while I worked there.
Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXMarch 13, 2018
Worked late hours. Spent a ton in gas. Worked in bad neighborhoods late at night. Had 2 coworkers get robbed. I was driving 150 miles a day most days with no milage paid or gas allowance.
Easy
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Forrest City, ARDecember 18, 2017
I enjoyed my coworkers no drama
laid back environment the most enjoyable part was connect with the people and getting to know them my clients were nice people
Avoid as a job-seeker and as a life insurance buyer.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXDecember 16, 2017
Good people in the local office, but the company is crooked. Treats both agents and customers like garbage. Watched customers pay on a policy for a decade then die of heart attack and the company refused to pay the claim on the heart policy. If you don't care about people, this place is for you, but I could not take seeing that.
Pros
Steady paycheck
Cons
Home office works aginst agents and insureds.
Insurance agent
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63103December 9, 2017
horrible place to work. management does not respect agents. try to take the higher paying books from employees once they meet their mark..............
Workplace Culture
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 24, 2017
I feel I wasn't trained well enough for this job. My coworkers were great it was the District manager that could have been a better teacher. Very Demanding.
Competitive environment
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXOctober 9, 2017
A great place to work if you thrive from sales and competition. If you like sales you will do great. Management is awesome, its a great first insurance sales jog.
Pros
own schedule
Cons
pay differences
For those with tough skin,Single with no children
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJuly 16, 2017
Typical day consist of going out into the field to collect, service and sell life insurance. Field area may consist of several citites/towns. I was employed at this company for several years and absolutely loved my job, management & co-workers. Unfortunately, new management resulted in changes that affected the current management, and a lot of awesome people left the company or either stepped down from their current positions. The dynamics of the company and the office drastically changed, tarnishing the working/office environment and comradery amongst co- workers/peers.
Pros
helping families secure their financial future, pay is great if & only if you're closing sales
Cons
lack of training, lack of respect for employees, lack of concern for employees
Door to door Insurance Salesman
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2017
You have approximately 500 clients that you have to go to collect each month their insurance premiums. In the meanwhile, you have to sell new insurance policies. You have to dedicate a lot of time to try and collect from the policy holders. You drive around most of the day in your car working.
Pros
Weekly pay, self paced
Cons
Driving all day in your car
great way to meet people
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJune 29, 2017
The company has an excellent management. They definitely encourage and promote management. A fun environment and a great group of team players. The hardest part of the job was working after dark out in the field.
Pros
no time clock
Cons
no mileage pay
well paid and great benefits
Staff Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 27, 2017
if you enjoy sales and love helping low income families, this is the career for you. the pay is great and the benefits are stellar in todays world...
Productive and great work atmosphere
Agent (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72204April 24, 2017
Meeting and establishing great relationships professionally. Management is very involved. Great workplace culture.
There's really no difficult part of the job at hand. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting a variety of different characters.
Horrible Place and Unethical
Agent (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXApril 2, 2017
Management is terrible and over the top expectations....Given bad books of business to collect on....and alot of underhanded stuff going on....Beware....if asked to do something on your agency.
Pros
None...this job hurt me more than helped me.
Cons
Beware ...
Productive and fun
Agent/Producer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2017
Love to work with customer. The difficult part is when sometimes clients depend on me and is not in my hands for final decision . Everyday learn new thungs at work.