RELIABLE LIFE INSURANCE Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Crooked as they come
Staff Manager (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 22, 2018
This place is worst at customer service. They are not customer focused. They sell a guaranteed issue policy to anyone just to make a sale. They don't let the underwriter do their job, instead they play the underwriter. Everyone back stabs one another. They are never happy with what you do, they always want more. You are nothing but a working machine to them. Your family comes last. It stresses me out to think of how much time I wasted with this company. Happy to be gone.
Benefits
Cons
You have no life.
Great company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXMay 9, 2018
The start of the day was to get to the office at 8 in the morning and start by calling clients and making appointments to pick up payments and to sale policies.
Pros
helping customers receive life insurance
Cons
staying out late past 9pm
Good
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 1, 2018
Good place to work if you are very self motivated. Job advancement is available if you have the right amount of stamina to go out there and work for it.
Pros
Mangment will provide mentorship on how to suceed at your job.
Cons
Hours always vary and pay is based on your production.
Crazy work hours in some very bad neighborhoods. Had 2 coworkers get robbed while I worked there.
Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXMarch 13, 2018
Worked late hours. Spent a ton in gas. Worked in bad neighborhoods late at night. Had 2 coworkers get robbed. I was driving 150 miles a day most days with no milage paid or gas allowance.
Easy
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Forrest City, ARDecember 18, 2017
I enjoyed my coworkers no drama
laid back environment the most enjoyable part was connect with the people and getting to know them my clients were nice people
Avoid as a job-seeker and as a life insurance buyer.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXDecember 16, 2017
Good people in the local office, but the company is crooked. Treats both agents and customers like garbage. Watched customers pay on a policy for a decade then die of heart attack and the company refused to pay the claim on the heart policy. If you don't care about people, this place is for you, but I could not take seeing that.
Pros
Steady paycheck
Cons
Home office works aginst agents and insureds.
Insurance agent
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63103December 9, 2017
horrible place to work. management does not respect agents. try to take the higher paying books from employees once they meet their mark..............
Workplace Culture
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 24, 2017
I feel I wasn't trained well enough for this job. My coworkers were great it was the District manager that could have been a better teacher. Very Demanding.
Competitive environment
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXOctober 9, 2017
A great place to work if you thrive from sales and competition. If you like sales you will do great. Management is awesome, its a great first insurance sales jog.
Pros
own schedule
Cons
pay differences
For those with tough skin,Single with no children
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJuly 16, 2017
Typical day consist of going out into the field to collect, service and sell life insurance. Field area may consist of several citites/towns. I was employed at this company for several years and absolutely loved my job, management & co-workers. Unfortunately, new management resulted in changes that affected the current management, and a lot of awesome people left the company or either stepped down from their current positions. The dynamics of the company and the office drastically changed, tarnishing the working/office environment and comradery amongst co- workers/peers.
Pros
helping families secure their financial future, pay is great if & only if you're closing sales
Cons
lack of training, lack of respect for employees, lack of concern for employees
Door to door Insurance Salesman
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2017
You have approximately 500 clients that you have to go to collect each month their insurance premiums. In the meanwhile, you have to sell new insurance policies. You have to dedicate a lot of time to try and collect from the policy holders. You drive around most of the day in your car working.
Pros
Weekly pay, self paced
Cons
Driving all day in your car
great way to meet people
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJune 29, 2017
The company has an excellent management. They definitely encourage and promote management. A fun environment and a great group of team players. The hardest part of the job was working after dark out in the field.
Pros
no time clock
Cons
no mileage pay
well paid and great benefits
Staff Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 27, 2017
if you enjoy sales and love helping low income families, this is the career for you. the pay is great and the benefits are stellar in todays world...
Productive and great work atmosphere
Agent (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72204April 24, 2017
Meeting and establishing great relationships professionally. Management is very involved. Great workplace culture.
There's really no difficult part of the job at hand. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting a variety of different characters.
Horrible Place and Unethical
Agent (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXApril 2, 2017
Management is terrible and over the top expectations....Given bad books of business to collect on....and alot of underhanded stuff going on....Beware....if asked to do something on your agency.
Pros
None...this job hurt me more than helped me.
Cons
Beware ...
Productive and fun
Agent/Producer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2017
Love to work with customer. The difficult part is when sometimes clients depend on me and is not in my hands for final decision . Everyday learn new thungs at work.
very productive
Agent (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJanuary 26, 2017
Going to visit our existing life insurance costumers selling door to door, getting leads from our customers, providing sales based on customers needs and necesities
feeedom to set your own hours
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Texarkana, TXNovember 9, 2016
you begin your day by making your collection plans, service calls and sales calls. you generally work alone and can adjust your day as you need to, as the unexpected come up. Management is mostly concerned about end of the week results.
Pros
benefits, retirement, flexability
Cons
lack of training, lack of support from the home office
Management is horrible
Sales Agent/Collector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 2, 2016
The money is okay but the things you have to go through in the office is overwhelming. This job was very stressful and nothing was ever right. I loved my customers and the object of the job but this was my first official sales job and I was pressured more than I was helped.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Stressful
hard working Reliable company
Agent/Producer (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 7, 2016
I was in charge,and responsible for my own agency in Rio Grande City.I Learned excellent costumer service .Trough my co workers ,and managers.The hardest part of the job was to get to keep good potential costumer.Really enjoyed selling,collecting,and promoting the product.
Pros
well pay, 401 k and good health care benefits, trips.