Reliable Respiratory Employee Reviews

Not recommended at all
Customer service (Current Employee) –  NorwodNovember 5, 2018
Current employee and actively looking for a job elsewhere. Don't even bother applying here. Very rude upper level managers and no career growth opportunities whatsoever.
Pros
No Pros at all
Cons
Rude managers, stressful environment, low wage, short break, no advancement opportunities, angry patients, poor benefits, no appreciation
Love working here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAJune 1, 2018
I genuinely enjoy coming to work each day. This is a very fast environment in the home/medical health care business. Patients want to be set up quickly, have their questions and calls answered promptly, and get their supplies quickly. If you don't want to work where you are always busy- this place isn't for you. The days usually fly buy because you always have something new to do. The people here is what makes it the best career in my eyes. It is a younger staffed company so you make friends fast. There are good benefits, good perks, and the pay is above average than usual Customer Service jobs. You can quickly climb up the ladder if you put in hard work and show you are invested. This company is constantly growing and we now have 6 other locations that were built in the past year and more to come.
Pros
Company growth, good pay, good discounts, good perks, free pizza lunches every other week
Cons
1/2 hour lunch break, have to meet quotas
Potential to be a great company but needs to make some positive changes...
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAFebruary 11, 2018
Reliable Respiratory is a young and growing company that has a lot of potential but seems to be heading in the wrong direction culturally. Business model is geared more towards revenue growth at the expense of the employee. For example, cutting paid holidays and increased expectations and demands in an understaffed setting. Upper management lacks professionalism and leadership qualities. Unfortunately growth and promotional opportunities are reliant on personal relationships rather than work ethic and industrial output.
Pros
Mid level management is excellent and accommodating, Competitive pay, occasional free lunch, flexible hours, accommodating to employees schedule, Helpful and knowledgeable HR Dept
Cons
Unprofessional upper management, favoritism determines advancement opportunities, poor and expensive healthcare benefits
Resupply coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAJanuary 10, 2018
I have been with RR for about 8 months and I can say that I do love this job. It’s important to me that you are comfortable with the people you work with everyday. The management is a great group and will help you in anyway they can. The work is dealing with medical equipment so you do have to patient with the customers. The only con I would say is that the pay could be better, it’s not bad but it’s not fantastic for someone who went to college and has a degree, I thought I would get more. Nevertheless I enjoy coming to work everyday,
Pros
Good hours, benefits, some free lunches every once in awhile, good atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks, pay isn’t that great
Fast paced and fast growing. Opportunities are plentiful
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MADecember 16, 2017
I came to Reliable after working with them for many years as a vendor. This is the most patient focused, conscientious group of people that I’ve ever worked with. Everyday the team is helping to make tens of thousands of patients’ lives easier and more fulfilled. With the rapid growth that I’ve seen, there will be tons of opportunity for someone that wants to take the initiative to grow with the company.
Pros
entrepreneurial, fast paced healthcare environment.
Cons
Healthcare is challenging work
Work
Insurance Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MANovember 17, 2017
Lack of work culture but some good people. There are few opportunities for growth and management is not in tune with employees. Young and still has the potential for growth
Growing and Productive Workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAJuly 12, 2017
After joining the Reliable Respiratory Team, I can honestly say that it is the best work atmosphere I've been exposed to in my career. The staff are friendly, diplomatic, hard working and always willing to help if needed - same goes for the Management. The work culture is positive and productive. Healthcare can be difficult sometimes, but working with this group of employees always makes it super enjoyable!
Pros
Friendly, diplomatic atmosphere and growth potential
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliable Respiratory. Our community is ready to answer.

Reliable Respiratory Reviews by Location