Reliant Medical Group Employee Reviews

Run don't walk away from this place.
PSS (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 12, 2019
Different rules for different employees. Some managers should not be managers. The worst place I've ever worked. Voted best place to work? That's because they harass you to fill out the form voting them the best. There is absolutely no team work it's more like being in high school with a group of mean girls.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
Everything else
Reimbursement Specialist
REIMBURSEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 16, 2019
I enjoyed working for the company and really have grown as an employee. I worked there for 11 years and would go back if an opportunity came about. The culture and benefits are exceptional.
Busy and productive
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 24, 2019
Busy and many cliches. Everyone seems to turn on each other. Lots of arguing. They are very busy and I like that about the job. Everything is always changing and they try to update continually.
Pros
4, 10 hour days
Cons
Low pay rate, backstabbing.
Great staff!
Medical Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MADecember 21, 2018
I will miss working at this department, the manager & supervisors are laid back & easy to speak with. I will be missing everyone in my team. I am a Medical Assistant & Reliant is one of the few companies who hires M.A's who aren't certified. They will help you get certified, let you do phlebotomy after training in the labs & will soon let M.A's administer injections. The benefits are AWESOME!
Pros
little to no supervision, managers and supervisors are AWESOME! you get millage reimbursement
Cons
traveling to different sights
Reliant Medical
Surgical Coordinator Ophthalmology (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MADecember 14, 2018
Reliant Medical Group helped me with my career development. At the time I was going to nursing school. The management was accommodating and friendly. I will be more that happy to work for reliant again.
Awesome Workplace
Phlebotomy Internship (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MADecember 4, 2018
Highly Recommend. Voted best place to work for in 2017! Cares for their patients and employees. They don't tolerate any BULL! They even offer courses you can take FOR FREE :)
Productive and fun place to work.
Phlebotomist Externship (Former Employee) –  Millbury, MADecember 1, 2018
I loved drawing blood from the patients. I learned the regular patients. The other employees were fun to work with and very cooperative. I love this field.
Lots of room for error in the busy workplace environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 25, 2018
RMG is the type of company that only cares about keeping their staff ratios up. If you have health problems or a family emergency do not expect to get sympathy from management.
Pros
Interact with patients
Cons
Over worked, not enough room to advance in your career.
Great co-workers
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MANovember 13, 2018
Days are chaotic never knowing what you are going to walk into. Some days are strictly on the phones. Some days are like working a mini ER, busy busy. The company is moving in a different direction. Growing more corporate, more for money than the patients.
Pros
co workers, department parties
Cons
new administration, increased medical ins premiums
Depends on your role - but pay is always bad
Health Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 11, 2018
The turn around rate for a PSS (Patient Service Specialist) is through the roof. They don't train you, you get quickly burnt out, and the money is offensive for what you do. Health Information Management is a good department to be in. Great manager and director but no room for advancement and again, not a living wage.
Fun work place environment
Internship Phlebotomist EKG Tech (Former Employee) –  Sutton, MANovember 8, 2018
I loved doing my internship here, the girls were very friendly and outgoing and answered question appropriately and in a timely manner. The patients were understanding and willing to let me do their blood draw and got back very good positive feed back from them.
Per Diem
Mohs Technician (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 4, 2018
Wonderful place to work with wonderful people. It is a pleasure to work with people who have a great work ethic and really care about providing best care for the patients.
okay place
Billing Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAOctober 13, 2018
I wasn't challenged so I left the company. I was there 3 months. The benefits are average but, you get what you need. I would not go back though....
Overall a wonderful place to work
Patient Service Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAOctober 8, 2018
I had the opportunity to work at Reliant Medical Group for approximately 10 years. During my tenure, I served as a Patient Service Specialist II, I served in a supervisory role, and I was given the opportunity to lead educational forums.
Pros
Tuition Reimbursement/Benefits
Cons
Advancement opportunities
Great company
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 23, 2018
Information Technology has a great team. Collaboration is good, upper management is great. Would highly recommend IT for anyone looking for work. Good people.
Call center was fast paced
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 29, 2018
I enjoyed learning in the call center, it was a little to fast paced and I met a lot of wonderful co-workers. I enjoyed the fun that we did have during the course of the day we would start with incoming and outcoming phone calls then switched over to either or. In this office we would have ice cream socials during hot days and sometimes during regular work time we would all cook and bring food in to all enjoy.
Pros
Lots of learing abilities
Cons
Lots of phone calls
team
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAAugust 27, 2018
I found my employment at RMG to be very team based and collaborative. I would love to work for this company again. I do believe that pay rates should be increased.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAAugust 14, 2018
clean my area then go on break then vacuum. i learned a different languages and the manager always tried to tell me that i should speak another language, there was nothing hard about it. The enjoyable part was leaving.
Local medical group growing into the 21st century
Learning and Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 6, 2018
The Learning and Development team I worked with at Reliant encouraged a learning culture. We were able to be flexible with our schedules and created a wonderful work-life balance. I enjoyed the collaboration with my coworkers and colleagues on a number of different projects. Many of the projects I worked on centered around clinical site staff retention which gave me perspective into the operational side of the company. There are currently many updates and changes happening within the organization. Working for Reliant taught me how to deal with change and seize incredible opportunities when presented.
Good supportive workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 21, 2018
Administration generally very involved in employee engagement, satisfaction. Many motivators in place to encourage managers to retain and promote employees.