Reliant Medical Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Supportive, emr easy to use, fast referal dastes for consults. Great schedule
Physician Assistant occupational medicine (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 7, 2018
Staff friendly and supportive
Leadership avaiable to discuss issue
Great location
Benefits package good
Except for sick time have to use 5 days personal before it kicks in
Pros
Time off no issue
Cons
Patient volume
work day
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 19, 2018
Checking in, and checking out patients. Making sure the patients needs are met in a timely manner.
Entering telephone encounters and routing them to the right clinical staff to handle the patients concerns, medical conditions.
If you like to sit all day in a warehouse atmosphere...
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAMay 16, 2018
It is very much like working in a factory. Personalities run the gamut.The pay is terrible for the work required and the benefits are expensive. Paid bi weekly so they can hold on to your money longer. Located behind three other businesses with trailer trucks all over the place. I was nearly killed aa few times.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
No one tries to be your friend
good co worker
Pediatric Nurse (Part Time) (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MAApril 17, 2018
they have good work culture . work closely with other nurses and pediatrician . management are very helpful on my site, only one thing they dont have water. u have to bring ur own water
Great Place To Work
Patients Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 6, 2018
A typical day at work will be very busy, no time to do anything but your job. I have learned to manage more work without overwhelming myself too much. Management was okay. Overall the Reliant experience was enjoyable per say.
Productive day and enjoy talking with people
PHLEBOTOMIST CLINICAL INTERNSHIP (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 22, 2018
Very excited to be part of the whole work-culture. a typical day at work is really busy and listen to your client. most enjoyable part of the work is getting the experience and the right people to learn your job.
Pros
continue education on the field of medics.
Cons
flexibility on the schede
Great Health Care Employer
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 5, 2018
Longevity and room to grow. Invests in the community. Offers excellent training opportunities and great benefits. I enjoyed the diversity of the work environment.
the staff were very friendly and really made you feel at home
Employee (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 13, 2018
Great working experience and learning, staff is amazing and vey helpful. Knowing that I was a part of something bigger tan myself was a great feeling.
great atmosphere
credit Balance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 23, 2018
It changes every day so can not give a typical day. Learned more about individual needs, Management is great. Can not say that there really is a hard part of the job. Most enjoyable is the people I work with
Pros
people
Cons
commute lack of variety in job
Excellent
Revenue Operations/ Billing Rep (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 14, 2018
Excellent place to work friendly helpful flex-able.
Great team work above beyond, most enjoyable place to work= felax able hours, benefits are awesome,
Pros
Hours flexale
Cons
productive and fun place to work with a sense of humor
Inventory control / Shipping receiving liaison (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAJanuary 9, 2018
Record Shipping and receiving Parcels. Analyze liquid oxygen, repair medical equipment . Deliver and set up medical equipment .
Maintain a clean warehouse etc.
managaement
Phlebotomist Technician (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 3, 2018
lack of communication, underpay, more work than the job had described which leads to underpay, no advancement in career. The company does not appreciate the employees or ask for their opinion in any company involvement such as location and place design.
Productive workplace with respectful staff
Externship (Former Employee) –  Holden, MANovember 27, 2017
Doing my externship at Reliant Medical Group in Holden was pleasant. I had gotten to room patients, measuring their Vital Signs, and identify those patients. I logged patient's narcotic scripts, collected patient specimen, and was allowed the opportunity to get better with those skills. The staff were polite and respectful. The most enjoyable part of the job was communicating with the many different patients and assisting them.
Decicated to patient well being
Patient Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, MANovember 25, 2017
Under staffed in the PSS position. PSS need more training for insurance referrals and prior authorizations. Great team atmosphere. Patient care driven
Pros
striving for optimal patient care
Cons
Short staffed
Clinical experience
Phlebotomy Technician Externship (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 20, 2017
I loved my experience here. I learned alot from the faculty and the students were put to the test. I was able to apply everything that i learned from school here.
work
patient service specialist (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MANovember 6, 2017
Not happy with this company, everyone is treated differently even people with the same job titles. People seem to get special treatment over others. Very expensive benefits.
Not that bad
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAOctober 9, 2017
Reliant wasn't that bad to work for. i loved my manager and supervisor was more like a friend then a supervisor but that can be both good and bad. very fasted based the doctors i worked for were amazing if you ever needed any help they were there to help you that also all depends where you work as well they have a lot of different locations. reason why i left was because i hate call center jobs and we went from being secretaries, patient face to face contact to being a call center and more. i felt like no-one stuck up for us and everyone elses work was dumbed on us witch is sad because i would of loved to stay there.
Pros
Great team, amazing doctors and manager
Cons
unorganized, team members don't get enough credit for what they do, they change things around too much, we went from being secretaries to being a call center
Internship at Reliant Medical Group
Patient Service Specialist (internship) (Current Employee) –  Millbury, MASeptember 30, 2017
I am not in a paid position at the Reliant Medical Group. I am doing an internship for the Medical Office Certificate Program at Quinsigamond Community College. I have gain office experience and sharpened my customer service skills through working at the Reliant Medical Group. The staff is helpful and they work well together to provide their customers excellent patient care.
The best part of my job was the connection I made with many patients and the friendships I've made with coworkers.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 16, 2017
Working for Reliant was very stressful. The salary for my position (PSS) was definitely not enough for the amount of work it entails. It would be ok as a starting position for maybe someone out of high school with no family or real bills. Supervisors listen to your concerns but do nothing to correct it or at least attempt. I'm very glad I was able to find a job I now love and have lots of room for advancement.
Pros
Monday through Friday schedule
Cons
Salary, large workloads
productive and face pasted
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 8, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is to help others. I always try to stay positive even though there were many incidents that couldn't be avoided and many that shouldn't have been avoided
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not good team work ethics