Reliant Medical Group Employee Reviews

okay place
Billing Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAOctober 13, 2018
I wasn't challenged so I left the company. I was there 3 months. The benefits are average but, you get what you need. I would not go back though....
Great company
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 23, 2018
Information Technology has a great team. Collaboration is good, upper management is great. Would highly recommend IT for anyone looking for work. Good people.
Call center was fast paced
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 29, 2018
I enjoyed learning in the call center, it was a little to fast paced and I met a lot of wonderful co-workers. I enjoyed the fun that we did have during the course of the day we would start with incoming and outcoming phone calls then switched over to either or. In this office we would have ice cream socials during hot days and sometimes during regular work time we would all cook and bring food in to all enjoy.
Pros
Lots of learing abilities
Cons
Lots of phone calls
team
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAAugust 27, 2018
I found my employment at RMG to be very team based and collaborative. I would love to work for this company again. I do believe that pay rates should be increased.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAAugust 14, 2018
clean my area then go on break then vacuum. i learned a different languages and the manager always tried to tell me that i should speak another language, there was nothing hard about it. The enjoyable part was leaving.
Local medical group growing into the 21st century
Learning and Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 6, 2018
The Learning and Development team I worked with at Reliant encouraged a learning culture. We were able to be flexible with our schedules and created a wonderful work-life balance. I enjoyed the collaboration with my coworkers and colleagues on a number of different projects. Many of the projects I worked on centered around clinical site staff retention which gave me perspective into the operational side of the company. There are currently many updates and changes happening within the organization. Working for Reliant taught me how to deal with change and seize incredible opportunities when presented.
Good supportive workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 21, 2018
Administration generally very involved in employee engagement, satisfaction. Many motivators in place to encourage managers to retain and promote employees.
Great!
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 17, 2018
This is a great place to work, very nice people, especially in certain departments. The pay is low, but really nice atmosphere and support. I really love my job, just wish there was upward movement.
Supportive, emr easy to use, fast referal dastes for consults. Great schedule
Physician Assistant occupational medicine (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 7, 2018
Staff friendly and supportive
Leadership avaiable to discuss issue
Great location
Benefits package good
Except for sick time have to use 5 days personal before it kicks in
Pros
Time off no issue
Cons
Patient volume
Fast pace workplace, busy
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Southborough, MAJune 4, 2018
It is a great place to get some experience in an office. Learn to interact more with people, work as a team, answer phone calls in a timely manner. Overall good workplace.
work day
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 19, 2018
Checking in, and checking out patients. Making sure the patients needs are met in a timely manner.
Entering telephone encounters and routing them to the right clinical staff to handle the patients concerns, medical conditions.
If you like to sit all day in a warehouse atmosphere...
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAMay 16, 2018
It is very much like working in a factory. Personalities run the gamut.The pay is terrible for the work required and the benefits are expensive. Paid bi weekly so they can hold on to your money longer. Located behind three other businesses with trailer trucks all over the place. I was nearly killed aa few times.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
No one tries to be your friend
good co worker
Pediatric Nurse (Part Time) (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MAApril 17, 2018
they have good work culture . work closely with other nurses and pediatrician . management are very helpful on my site, only one thing they dont have water. u have to bring ur own water
Great Place To Work
Patients Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 6, 2018
A typical day at work will be very busy, no time to do anything but your job. I have learned to manage more work without overwhelming myself too much. Management was okay. Overall the Reliant experience was enjoyable per say.
Productive day and enjoy talking with people
PHLEBOTOMIST CLINICAL INTERNSHIP (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 22, 2018
Very excited to be part of the whole work-culture. a typical day at work is really busy and listen to your client. most enjoyable part of the work is getting the experience and the right people to learn your job.
Pros
continue education on the field of medics.
Cons
flexibility on the schede
Great Health Care Employer
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 5, 2018
Longevity and room to grow. Invests in the community. Offers excellent training opportunities and great benefits. I enjoyed the diversity of the work environment.
the staff were very friendly and really made you feel at home
Employee (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 13, 2018
Great working experience and learning, staff is amazing and vey helpful. Knowing that I was a part of something bigger tan myself was a great feeling.
great atmosphere
credit Balance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 23, 2018
It changes every day so can not give a typical day. Learned more about individual needs, Management is great. Can not say that there really is a hard part of the job. Most enjoyable is the people I work with
Pros
people
Cons
commute lack of variety in job
Excellent
Revenue Operations/ Billing Rep (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 14, 2018
Excellent place to work friendly helpful flex-able.
Great team work above beyond, most enjoyable place to work= felax able hours, benefits are awesome,
Pros
Hours flexale
Cons
productive and fun place to work with a sense of humor
Inventory control / Shipping receiving liaison (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAJanuary 9, 2018
Record Shipping and receiving Parcels. Analyze liquid oxygen, repair medical equipment . Deliver and set up medical equipment .
Maintain a clean warehouse etc.