Reliant Medical Group Culture reviews

Reimbursement Specialist
REIMBURSEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 16, 2019
I enjoyed working for the company and really have grown as an employee. I worked there for 11 years and would go back if an opportunity came about. The culture and benefits are exceptional.
Productive and fun place to work.
Phlebotomist Externship (Former Employee) –  Millbury, MADecember 1, 2018
I loved drawing blood from the patients. I learned the regular patients. The other employees were fun to work with and very cooperative. I love this field.
Per Diem
Mohs Technician (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 4, 2018
Wonderful place to work with wonderful people. It is a pleasure to work with people who have a great work ethic and really care about providing best care for the patients.
Great company
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 23, 2018
Information Technology has a great team. Collaboration is good, upper management is great. Would highly recommend IT for anyone looking for work. Good people.
Local medical group growing into the 21st century
Learning and Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 6, 2018
The Learning and Development team I worked with at Reliant encouraged a learning culture. We were able to be flexible with our schedules and created a wonderful work-life balance. I enjoyed the collaboration with my coworkers and colleagues on a number of different projects. Many of the projects I worked on centered around clinical site staff retention which gave me perspective into the operational side of the company. There are currently many updates and changes happening within the organization. Working for Reliant taught me how to deal with change and seize incredible opportunities when presented.
Good supportive workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 21, 2018
Administration generally very involved in employee engagement, satisfaction. Many motivators in place to encourage managers to retain and promote employees.
Great!
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 17, 2018
This is a great place to work, very nice people, especially in certain departments. The pay is low, but really nice atmosphere and support. I really love my job, just wish there was upward movement.
good co worker
Pediatric Nurse (Part Time) (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MAApril 17, 2018
they have good work culture . work closely with other nurses and pediatrician . management are very helpful on my site, only one thing they dont have water. u have to bring ur own water
Great Place To Work
Patients Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 6, 2018
A typical day at work will be very busy, no time to do anything but your job. I have learned to manage more work without overwhelming myself too much. Management was okay. Overall the Reliant experience was enjoyable per say.
Productive day and enjoy talking with people
PHLEBOTOMIST CLINICAL INTERNSHIP (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 22, 2018
Very excited to be part of the whole work-culture. a typical day at work is really busy and listen to your client. most enjoyable part of the work is getting the experience and the right people to learn your job.
Pros
continue education on the field of medics.
Cons
flexibility on the schede
Fast paced, highly stressful work environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 15, 2018
Extremely fast paced environment with a variety of clientele acuity. Experience in both adult and pediatrics, as well as experience in IV therapy. The culture depends on the day and which staff you work with, some staff are encouraging and positive and others are negative and make the work day hard. Currently there is no nursing supervisor, so it makes it hard to know who to go to when you needs to verify things related to your scope of practice. You learn so much each day from the patients and the providers. You constantly are enhancing your nursing skills.
the staff were very friendly and really made you feel at home
Employee (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 13, 2018
Great working experience and learning, staff is amazing and vey helpful. Knowing that I was a part of something bigger tan myself was a great feeling.
great atmosphere
credit Balance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 23, 2018
It changes every day so can not give a typical day. Learned more about individual needs, Management is great. Can not say that there really is a hard part of the job. Most enjoyable is the people I work with
Pros
people
Cons
commute lack of variety in job
Excellent
Revenue Operations/ Billing Rep (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 14, 2018
Excellent place to work friendly helpful flex-able.
Great team work above beyond, most enjoyable place to work= felax able hours, benefits are awesome,
Pros
Hours flexale
Very Busy/Steady
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 25, 2017
A typical work day is 8-430/5
I learned how important feet are and care for patients needs
Management is great
Very diverse work place
hardest/easiest is the patients
Cons
Short breaks only 45 minutes
Company not caring about Employees
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MAJuly 14, 2017
a lot of manager issues In the company.
Employees are not taken care of well. Insurance and Vacation benefits are good but they are not interested in keeping employees happy.
There tends to be a high turnaround because of this.
I love the providers I work for and my fellow employees but the Company itself just seems to not care about their Employees.

They are also not competitive with wages. other Hospitals or MD offices in area pay at a higher rate.

Most positions are very under paid
Productive and Fun workplace
Volunteer Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 20, 2017
I learned alot about strategic management, marketing, accounting and insurance claims processing. The company has a great workplace culture. Everyone is willing to help each other out.
No communication. No room for advancement
Human Resources. (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 11, 2017
One of the worst decisions I ever made. The corporate culture was toxic- and if you tried to expand your skill set or recommend any new ideas you were shut down immediately.
Pros
Standard work hours
Cons
If you have new or different ideas you better keep them to yourself
Rather not eloborate
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MA 01606January 14, 2017
Busy site, learned EPIC, insurance patient verification. Immediate management excellent. Company sub par. Co-workers not team players. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping the patients.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Many
wonderful place to work.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 26, 2016
A typical day consisted of me reviewing my schedule for the day along with prepping for any procedures. I also had to review all of my patients medications make sure they understood why they where taking them and how to take them. I learned that everyday you can learn something new if you keep an open mind. The hardest part about my job was once the day was over having to leave work knowing there was so much more I could have done.
Pros
wonderful coworkers, friendly patients
Cons
not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliant Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.