Reliant Pediatric Therapy Services Employee Reviews

Not much room for growth
Billing (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXSeptember 3, 2019
Reliant is okay if you just want a job. There's not much opportunity for growth. The atmosphere is uptight and you really don't know who to trust. If you express your feelings, it will get spread around amongst management and make you feel uncomfortable. The positive is they are not so strict that you can't have work-life balance, but the pay and management attitudes could be better.
Amazing!
HR (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 30, 2019
Best! Best! Best! place to work at. Reliant believes in hard work and dedication. Management is very friendly and very fair to all the employees. All the employees treated with compassion and equality. It is a fast-paced work- which I love. So I had my best time at Reliant. They treat you like their own family. I was blessed to be a part of my Reliant Family :)
One of the best places I have worked
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 22, 2019
I have been with Reliant for over 5 years. Over the years they have continued to grow exceptionally well. As with any company along with growth comes challenges some more difficult than others. Through any and all of it, their staff and management are very supportive. They have a beautiful set up that parents and children love and enjoy. The owners truly care about their patients and employees. They try their best to hear their employees out and implement changes for the professional growth of their employees. I could not be any happier as an employee!
Stressful Enviroment
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 15, 2019
Stress stress stress!!!! Inconsistency, Management ( what management lol) unorganized , Petty, negative Atmosphere.....
...............................
Disorganized and DO NOT appreciate their employees
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 14, 2019
Management is horrible. They are disorganized and can be disrespectful. The director is really mean and talks to you as if you are dumb and always wrong. He treats you like you’re a nobody. He sits in his office all day. The Manager is always stressed out. She is always in a grumpy mood. The owner never listens to the therapist and administrations concerns or parents complains. Internet/WiFi is never working. The pay sucks... You can work your butt for a year or more and they will never want to give you a raise. You either have to be one of there favorites or beg for one (Not even then). It’s sad because the place is nice but they have a lot of issues. I wouldn’t recommend to work here. They don’t treat or appreciate their employees at all.
Dont do it
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burleson, TXAugust 4, 2019
Management is awful, and they have no business plan. Unorganized, and offer no guidance. You do all of the marketing, they have no patients, and aren't willing to pay therapist what they're worth
Eh
Lvn (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXJuly 15, 2019
Pay is bottom dollar. If the pay matched the work I would be much more satisfied. They do have a variety of patients in different areas. I'd recommend this company.
Stress full work Environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXMay 17, 2019
Starting with management as soon as they don’t like the way you do your work they start having meetings after meetings with you. I only worked for a month and was never properly trained and was not given a chance to show what I could do. The work environment is so stressful that you feel like your walking on eggshells. This is very sad in the weeks I was there many people would quit the jobs. If they only cared about their employees they would see how much of an impact they make. I just could not do it anymore any complain that comes in its automatically the front desk fault. Last request was to clean the restroom I was not told this in the interview and it was not posted on job description. They have over 100 patients daily with single stall restroom that get dirty very easily. We were told to check them every 3 hours and if someone had accidents to clean them.
Overall terrible company to work for. Extremely unorganized.
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2019
The office is extremely unorganized. You can never get ahold of who you need to speak with and when you do they are either no help or take forever to get what you're needing done.
Great enviroment
Therapist Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2018
RPTS was really fun but lazy working isn’t tolerated. Work is always needed to get done. I got to learn some about how therapy works and overall a great learning enviroment
Productive and fun place to work.
Staff Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2013
Team work here is the best I have ever seen. Good working environment. Its a Patient-First clinic.