Reliant Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Reliant is dirty
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2018
Will try to take advantage of Physical Therapist to be PRN supervisors at most of their buildings. Will lower your rate if full time. Recently offering $50 to $53 for PRN in DFW area and will try to lower your full time rate, well below the $55 that was offered 10 plus years ago. Was offering $30 for PRN rate for physical therapist assistants just recently. Company will also milk the patient's days and then send them to another facility.
PRN Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 30, 2018
I enjoy working with Reliant Rehab. I serve as a prn speech language pathologist and this company has met my needs and offered career advancement. Highly recommend.
Good co-workers
Full-time PTA (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXSeptember 21, 2018
The facility I worked at was ran fairly well with a good crew. The rehab team seemed to work together well and take good care of the patients. Good place to work if the right people are there.
Great therapy team
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Berryville, ARSeptember 6, 2018
I was fortunate to find the best Rehab Director and complete therapy team I have worked with. We had constant collaboration and mutual respect. It made for a very pleasurable work experience.
care only about the bottom line
Held - Rehab Director/Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA 70816September 2, 2018
reliant sets unrealistic expectations on directors and therapists with an emphasis on numbers/money and no concern for patient well being or employee well being.
I have had a good working experience with Relient
PTA (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 75024September 1, 2018
I usually have an eight hour work day which can be hard and challenging according to the patient case load. The team works together on especially difficult and challenging patients. It is always rewarding to see a patient come in at a low level and continue to improve until you see them smile and say "Thank You".
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Contract companies are always at the mercy of the client companies.
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 22, 2018
I like Reliant because there is plenty of training available and resources for what you need to be successful at your job. The Regional Directors are great to work with. They have a slightly passive role unless you are doing something wrong. Then you will get the education to correct it. The corporate office personnel are all very courteous each time I call, even if it's the 5th time. The PTO is great and you can take it when you need to. There is definately a team approach with Reliant!
Pros
Support, pay, multiple facilities
Cons
Not enough facilities in my area
Mentoring and thorough training missing
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX 75093August 5, 2018
I would have benefited from better mentoring and training in Reliants policies and procedures and a system for learning the systems ,tools and methods used by reliant.
Pros
I would be able to impart the training learnt to all staff
Cons
Difficulty imparting that which had not been properly taught.
whew
Staff Therapist (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 31, 2018
typical corporate rehab job
long hours with base compensation'
no raises
rapid changes that are to implemented immediately
managers rapidly turn over
some professional freedom
State of the art facility
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJuly 17, 2018
Clean, well run facility. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and approachable. Productivity and treatment minute requirements are unrealistic at times.
Pros
salary, resources, equipment
Cons
low caseloads and reimbursement related demands
great place to work for
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 12, 2018
This is a large company with many buildings to work for. I like that if a building wasn't a right fit, there was always somewhere they could move me to.
Unmanagable productivity standards
SLP (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2018
Pay is decent. However, productivity requirements are completely unattainable. Boss essentially asking you to do unethical things or spend copious hours off the clock.
Cons
No worklife/job balance
Easy going
PRN PTA (Current Employee) –  Beeville, TXJuly 9, 2018
Typically, I go in on the weekends or after my full time job and do about 3- 5 hours there. The environment was quiet and easy to work in. Everything was organized and well taken care of.
Pros
Good organization
Cons
Usually alone
better for the rehab companies out there
REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 9, 2018
One of the better rehab companies out there, doesn't match 401k, industry norms for productivity, good response from managers for most items, growing rapidly
Patient's can be fun to interact with, garner and network with other employees; fairly good pay; helping people achieve their therapeutic goals
physical therapist (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJune 19, 2018
Reliant Rehabilitation is afflicted with what a lot, maybe all, corporate rehab entities are burdened with -greed, propagated with poor employee stewardship.
Pros
good pay, work with patients
Cons
note above
Positive Work Environment
DIRECTOR OF REHABILITATION (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLJune 16, 2018
Good work environment and chance for growth, a chance to really learn PPS and staff management, overall good company benefits, provided continuing education reimbursement
productive and fast work
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gretna, LAJune 6, 2018
My typical day at work waspretty easy because in rehab I used to file their paperwork. As a file clerk in rehab I took care of the papers that rehab needed to be file.
Absolutely love the staff I work with.
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOJune 5, 2018
During my day at ABC Health Care I had the honor of working with behavioral health clients. The clients are both a blessing and at times the hardest to work with. I sincerely enjoy watching them grow and accomplish things that they never thought that they could.
Pros
Many different buildings in the area to get extra hours if they are available
Cons
Long drive to work every day.
Good therapist, poor coorporate management
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raytown, MOJune 5, 2018
Therapy staff was great. Awesome team work. But . . . . getting an honest answer from coorporate was challanging and often delayed. If you say something to Coorporate Compliance, it is not kept private at all and leads to some retaliation or no results at all.
Great Rehab Dept team
PT (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 5, 2018
Reliant management is probably the worst I have ever worked for. They do not care about their employees. So don't believe them when they say that they do. No reviews, No raises, No advancement, No employee retention incentives at all. Only decreases in wages, very hard to get PTO and Outrageous productivity standards to be ethical.
Ethics is left to the wind to say the least. On my way out
Pros
Cons
no breaks, outrageous productivity standards, poor upper management, unethical company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliant Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight