Reliant Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Mentoring and thorough training missing
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX 75093August 5, 2018
I would have benefited from better mentoring and training in Reliants policies and procedures and a system for learning the systems ,tools and methods used by reliant.
Pros
I would be able to impart the training learnt to all staff
Cons
Difficulty imparting that which had not been properly taught.
State of the art facility
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  Holyoke, MAJuly 17, 2018
Clean, well run facility. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and approachable. Productivity and treatment minute requirements are unrealistic at times.
Pros
salary, resources, equipment
Cons
low caseloads and reimbursement related demands
great place to work for
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 12, 2018
This is a large company with many buildings to work for. I like that if a building wasn't a right fit, there was always somewhere they could move me to.
Unmanagable productivity standards
SLP (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2018
Pay is decent. However, productivity requirements are completely unattainable. Boss essentially asking you to do unethical things or spend copious hours off the clock.
Cons
No worklife/job balance
Easy going
PRN PTA (Current Employee) –  Beeville, TXJuly 9, 2018
Typically, I go in on the weekends or after my full time job and do about 3- 5 hours there. The environment was quiet and easy to work in. Everything was organized and well taken care of.
Pros
Good organization
Cons
Usually alone
better for the rehab companies out there
REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 9, 2018
One of the better rehab companies out there, doesn't match 401k, industry norms for productivity, good response from managers for most items, growing rapidly
Patient's can be fun to interact with, garner and network with other employees; fairly good pay; helping people achieve their therapeutic goals
physical therapist (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJune 19, 2018
Reliant Rehabilitation is afflicted with what a lot, maybe all, corporate rehab entities are burdened with -greed, propagated with poor employee stewardship.
Pros
good pay, work with patients
Cons
note above
Positive Work Environment
DIRECTOR OF REHABILITATION (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLJune 16, 2018
Good work environment and chance for growth, a chance to really learn PPS and staff management, overall good company benefits, provided continuing education reimbursement
productive and fast work
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gretna, LAJune 6, 2018
My typical day at work waspretty easy because in rehab I used to file their paperwork. As a file clerk in rehab I took care of the papers that rehab needed to be file.
Absolutely love the staff I work with.
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOJune 5, 2018
During my day at ABC Health Care I had the honor of working with behavioral health clients. The clients are both a blessing and at times the hardest to work with. I sincerely enjoy watching them grow and accomplish things that they never thought that they could.
Pros
Many different buildings in the area to get extra hours if they are available
Cons
Long drive to work every day.
Good therapist, poor coorporate management
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raytown, MOJune 5, 2018
Therapy staff was great. Awesome team work. But . . . . getting an honest answer from coorporate was challanging and often delayed. If you say something to Coorporate Compliance, it is not kept private at all and leads to some retaliation or no results at all.
Great Rehab Dept team
PT (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 5, 2018
Reliant management is probably the worst I have ever worked for. They do not care about their employees. So don't believe them when they say that they do. No reviews, No raises, No advancement, No employee retention incentives at all. Only decreases in wages, very hard to get PTO and Outrageous productivity standards to be ethical.
Ethics is left to the wind to say the least. On my way out
Pros
Cons
no breaks, outrageous productivity standards, poor upper management, unethical company
Fast Paced with high productivity expectations
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 2, 2018
Depending on the facility/ level of care (acute, SNF, LTAC), productivity expectations are 85-100% which does not account for any paid break times or documentation. It is fast paced with a variety of skills required to provide treatments to patients. Sadly, raises with this company are few and far between, and there are no regular evaluations given to provide feedback on clinician's performance.
Pros
fast pace, competitive starting salary, great benefits
Cons
unrealistic productivity expectations, no raises/ evaluations
Terrible and unethical
PT (Former Employee) –  TXMay 13, 2018
Unethical and alot if fraudlant billing issues to fullfuill the billing without providing service, terroble managment, awfull team playing and nobody knows what others do, unorganized, they just want to collect money from patients
Pros
Cons
Frauds, billing and no time off
Good therapy company
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 12, 2018
There has been a lot of growth over the recent years and improvements within. The company has good support systems including a clinical team that provides education and direction. Productivity is required like most companies and is appropriate and fair.
Pros
Competitive pay, clinical support, good management
Cons
Can vary per site but nothing significant to list
Great comapny compared to other contract companies!
DOR (Current Employee) –  Nashville TnMay 9, 2018
It is a fast paced setting and you are always on the move BUT that is what they are paying us for. Patient driven but it is a business still. Out of all the contract companies I have worked for they are at the top!
Pros
Great work enviroment and great benefits
Excellent company to work for
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMay 2, 2018
Flexible hours, one on one treatment, complexed pt , geriatric community. Therapist are able to build a working relationship with pt . Therapist , doctors , nurses,CNA have more opportunity or interpliditionary meetings to discuss pt care and treatment.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Geriatric community
Incompetent management, disrespectful, unreasonable
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  New EnglandApril 27, 2018
As a new grad, I was not given appropriate guidance or training considering my lack of SNF experience. Plenty of patients on caseload are not appropriate for therapy for a number of reasons but it is repeatedly stressed that rehab is the department that makes money for the facility. Management cares more about the bottom line than the employees or the patients. Therapists are encouraged to "be creative" in their billing.

HR is slow-moving and unprofessional, and caused me to miss over a month of work because they refused to process my return to work paperwork after an absence until I pestered them repeatedly.

Don't work for Reliant. They talk a big game about being a therapist-owned company, but it amounts to nothing. Their benefits are terrible.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unreasonable productivity expectations, terrible benefits
great Company
Director If Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Sutherland, IAApril 15, 2018
Excellent peers and managers.Great nursing staff, I look forward to each and everyday of work. In addition, Reliant has in house training for CEUs and reimbursement of licenses.
Initial training was too short
Therapy manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganApril 5, 2018
Productivity Requirements are unrealistic, especially with expected job requirements. Ordering supplies was a frustrating circle of emails and emails in general were constant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliant Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight