Reliant Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Unethical
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2018
Stay away from this company if you value your license. Totally unethical and more concerned with the bottom line than their employees. My coworkers were a joke. Their skills were poor, prejudice against the population we were working with and downright unprofessional. Not a rehab staff I would want working for my company. I left this job after 3 months of employment.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
Reliant Rehab
Full time evaluating and treating therapist (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJanuary 9, 2018
good company to work for. Flexible schedule. PRN opportunities available. Flexible with days and hours especially for people with children. Fair pay and benefits available
Accepted the challenge of Interim DOR
INTERIM DIRECTOR OF REHAB, PHYSICAL THERAPY (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJanuary 8, 2018
Fast paced environment with focus on multidiscipline approach to maximizing patient outcomes. Focus on utilization of nursing, activities and social workers to maximize patient outcomes.
Relaxed atmosphere, however stagnant salary and focus on productivity/money, not patients
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 6, 2018
Reliant Rehabilitation seems mostly focused on making as much money as possible more so than patient care and improving patient quality of life. Most meetings would be about improving productivity 1 or 2 percent as opposed to patients and their needs.

I started working at Reliant a a new graduate rate ($26/hour) and after 3 months received a 4% paycut. Being a new employee, I did not want to "rock the boat" and make a big deal out of it. After a year at a less than new graduate rate, I had to personally contact the Regional manager to ask for my old pay rate back. They had to contact HR and other departments to see if it would be okay to put an employee with a year experience back at a new graduate rate. Looking back, I realize how badly I was taken advantage of. Now, 1.5 years after that event, I am still paid at a new graduate rate.
Love this company
Physical Therapist, nursing home setting (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 3, 2018
I just wish they had better benefits. But loved working here overall. Management is great and I never had any issues with anything with them work wise.
Great colleagues
SLP (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 2, 2018
Quick hire process. Friendly therapy group, relaxed setting, and allowance of therapist autonomy/not micromanaged as long as meeting productivity requirements
nice place
Rehab Tech (Former Employee) –  Wallace, NCDecember 26, 2017
Reliant was a good place to work and the manager was a joy to work with.
There was a bit of consternation with the other staff but i din't work alot with them
Relaxed setting due to slow paced admissions and census.
Staff Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 12, 2017
For the facility, thumbs up for the age, size, location and simplicity of the facility. Its a fairly new facility. typical day varies from early or late 8 am report to work schedule depending on patient's medical appointments which typically leaves early am. work place culture is relaxed and is mixed by new grads and experienced therapists working as a group. most enjoyable part of this job is the relaxed and easy going athmosphere which is highly welcomed. The hardest part of the job is the common knowledge that it pays below state average wage compared to other similar work place settings.
Pros
good support from upper management.
Cons
diminishing benefits and compensation.
fun place to work
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Forney, TXDecember 10, 2017
relaxed easy going setting with great coworkers; hate productivity standards and too high and no holiday pay; good amount of PTO; flexibility with scheduling;
Cons
no holiday pay or flexibility
Unrealistic productivity expectations
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 9, 2017
Therapists are provided with a list of patients and are responsible for organization of daily scheduling. Productivity is a major focus of management. Issues often occur with scheduling of therapy sessions due to dialysis, treatment times with other disciplines, and patient requests for therapy sessions at later times. This all impacts productivity despite therapist efforts.
great place to work.
PTA PRN/Part time (Former Employee) –  Richmond, TXDecember 6, 2017
Therapy team fun to work with, share therapy treatment options, collaborate patient care . stressful but fast paced. Regional manager always had time to talk with you.
Care matters!
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  ArkansasDecember 1, 2017
As an employee for Reliant I cannot be more proud of the company that I work for. The main focus of this company is PATIENT CARE and providing the therapists the information and knowledge they need to provide the best patient care and that is so relieving in this crazy therapy world. The layers of support are never ending and I always receive a response in a timely manner.
Pros
Free lunches, free CEUs, free educational classes and inservices, large PTO accruals
unstable work environment
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXNovember 27, 2017
Stressful work environment with poor training. I had to learn to think on my feet pretty quickly and do a lot of improvising. Management did the best they could under the circumstances most of the time. Facilities were not always given office supplies to keep up with demands. We all held together as a team to make it through. I met some amazing therapist during my years with Reliant Rehab. Hardest part of the job was not knowing how much longer Reliant would be able to hold on to any given contract. Reliant did move me with them which did make me feel a little more secure than I would have felt otherwise.
Pros
Paid me on time, Moved me with them when they lost contracts
Cons
unstable work environment, vacation days I could never use
ok work place
COTA/Rehab Director (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 21, 2017
No raises, high productivity expectations, possible pay cuts.I have learned much as a DOR but the company will throw you out there and you have to learn how to swim.
Pros
steady work
Cons
no raises, pay cuts
Poor advancement potential
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMNovember 16, 2017
The company does not even do annual performance review for therapists, so zero possibility for advancement. Seems that management is out of touch with reality.
Lots of locations and options to work
Prn Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 14, 2017
This company has a lot to offer for travel with good pay. They work with a wide variety of patients who can range from high-functioning, healthier patients to very low-function patients with complicated medical histories. Staff support in the facilities is good to fair.
Pros
completitve pay
Cons
remote locations
Good Company
PRN at skilled nursing facility (Current Employee) –  Royse City, TXNovember 8, 2017
I've only done PRN with them. They use rehab optima for documentation so pretty user friendly. They have the periodic company compliance courses that are to be completed in a fairly timely manner.
Director of Rehabilitation Services (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARNovember 1, 2017
Reliant is a company that prides themselves on compliance with insurance companies as well as awesome patient care. Reliant gives tons of opportunities to advance and if given the right opportunity I would work for them again.
Reliant Rehab
Clinical Regional Liaison (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 31, 2017
Great company to work for but under the new management I was not feeling the same adoration. The quality and metrics produced is second to none. A typical day in my role was to oversee the directors of rehab at the 10 facilities assigned and help assist them in their daily duties.
Pros
allowed to manage a great set of directors of rehab
Cons
no 401k or growth in the company
Working at Reliant
Physical Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tomball, TXOctober 16, 2017
They cut the pay rate more than 2 years ago. I have been working with this company for almost 5 years but I haven't had any pay raise since then. There is no hours so I have to get 2nd job to pay my bills.
Pros
I love my patients in this facililty
Cons
There is no professional growth and low pay rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliant Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9