Client Care Support Consultant (Current Employee) – Cary, NC – May 25, 2018
Very fast paced but manageable. The company is passionate about what it does. The culture is absolutely amazing. The company is still growing so there are plenty of opportunities for advancement. They will promote internally before hiring externals.
Culture, advancement opportunities, my co-workers
At times internal promotions are based on favoritism. Compensation can be a little better
Support Consultant (Current Employee) – Cary, NC – April 20, 2018
The company offers big promises but doesn't really deliver on them. The CEO is great! The under management is lackluster in many places. The company has a tendency to make up policy as they go along. They offer "Unlimited PTO" and then limit it to 14 days a year and you can only take that if your metrics are perfect. Lots of big promises. It is just another mediocre place to work. It doesn't suck, but it could be a lot better.
Relias is a good job when you are transitioning out of the healthcare field. It is not a place I would retire, but for the time being, my needs are being met. Cool co-workers is the best part of this job.
Videographer/Photographer (Current Employee) – Raleigh, NC – August 18, 2017
Relias Learning is a great place to start your career, but maybe not a long term option. It is very fast paced and fun, but the pay is not always fair compensation. They have awesome benefits and a great environment! The company is so focused on growing at a break-neck speed that they often overbook their roadmap for the year and there is a lot of stress put on performance because of that.
CONTROLLER (Former Employee) – San Diego, CA – March 26, 2017
Recently acquired and consolidated company. Assisted with the transfer of knowledge and establishment of new headquarters on the East Coast. Worked through the sucessful implementation of new systems, new management and new accounting teams.
There was never a dull moment
Learned a lot through system implementation challenges
Your success at Relias is determined by what department you land in, what territory you're given, what manager you have. In short, most of the things that go into you advancing or not, are determined by someone else on the day you arrive. I've seen good employees struggle, bad employees succeed, managers come and go, and the problems that existed on Day 1, still exist several years later despite constant assurances from upper management that they are working on it.
Relias strives to encourage employees to think creatively and work closely with interdepartmental teams to constantly be growing and developing the organization. Fellow employees are positive, enthusiastic and a blast to work with!
Awesome place to work. Great experience in software sales, managers are always willing to help in any way possible. Metrics are not like your typical Inside Sales role. You don't feel like you are a telemarketer.
Former Employee (Former Employee) – North Carolina – September 28, 2015
Relias is in a growth industry and has a strong Marketing team, but they have an average sales team. The business is 95% B2B. Individual practitioners and small private practices make up the other 5%. Relias is putting a focus on that segment but has no customer information and they do not have the mechanisms in place to sell to that market successfully.
They overestimate their brand recognition and product management (content) capabilities. Relias frequently drops courses needed by professionals and does not replace them in a timely manner. This is a huge problem.
That said, Relias has a lot of talented individuals and is in a great position to grow if, and when, they address the issues holding them back.
Fast paced and not boring, talented employees
Management expectations, management doesn't practice culture, and very low pay and no respect for interns
Employee (Current Employee) – Cary – February 18, 2015
Relias is a great first job for students that have just graduated from college. Do not expect to be paid at the industry average or have many opportunities to move up in the company. Great place to work to get 1-2 years experience and move on.