Relode, LLC

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

It provides extra income with work life balance

It provides extra income with work life balance They reach out with opportunities in my area. My recruiter communicates in a timely and professional manner.

No opportunity for out-of-state individuals

This company seems good to work for “remotely” at the beginning, but they can lock your account without notice once you’re outside the state such as being in vacation or being in other countries for period of time. And they don’t care who you are, they don’t care when you go back now or tomorrow. I don’t know why all of this is happening while being remote. And I don’t know why this requirement is not written in their website. I prefer other websites because they appreciate recruiters more and they pay more.

Pros

Only their website is designed well.

Cons

Not friendly, can lock account without notice, doesn’t accept qualified recruiters.

Overall was a good experience, people very easy to work with, and generally fun to do medicine within the confines of the prison.

Work was at ETTF, a minimal security prison at Henderson, TX, treating inmates. All guards, medical staff, even the wardens were all friendly and appeared to be understanding of the roles we providers were to take on at the prison. Prisoners were also mostly receptive and agreeable.Working with UTMB was well-directed and focused.

Pros

Spreads by staff for birthdays, holidays, welcomes and goodbyes.

Fair compensation for you work load

Follow all leads that are presented to you Working from home Satisfaction of placing others in the their dream position Patience and determination to complete the process Constant communication with hiring manager

I work as a part-time talent agent at Relode. I work my own hours. Everyone is helpful. Leadership is great! Great company culture. The company even provides rewards for little wins, t-shirts, mugs, thank you cards etc

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Supportive, motivating and forward thinking

I work for Relode as an independent agent, so I dont' receive benefits from them as I work for myself. However, it never feels like I'm working for myself. They have such a supportive team approach to helping us make money. Working 100% commission can be stressful, but they keep the moral high, the motivation in check and are overall a great company to work with as a whole. I love to see their internal staff continue to move around due to promotions within the office. Relode is a fairly new company and with that comes some bumps... but their bumps immediatly get smoothed out by setting up a new process. They are very flexible and they listen when you have ideas.

Pros

Great support and team environment.

Cons

N/a, I honestly do not have a complaint.

Relode is a commission based company off site. You are able to recruit at your leisure. Commission is great once the employee is hired. It also gives you basic experience of you are just starting out as a Entry level recruiter or just graduating.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Commission based

Competitive and Collaborative workplace

Relode has brought innovation and positive change to an industry that has gone unchanged for some time. Connecting people with people utilizing an untapped source... our social networks! Easy to sell to an organization that is listening and a working environment that encourages personal development and growth.

Pros

Excellent coaching, Collaboration, culture, pay

Cons

variables in industry

Fun workplace, innovating in healthcare recruiting

Relode is a great place to work. Incredible people. Great community really working to innovate and change healthcare recruiting for the better. The culture really focuses on valuing every person working for and interacting with Relode.

Amazing team!

Relode has been a game changer for me and my family. The team has gone over and beyond to help me find success. They make referring candidates for jobs very easy and I am excited to continue to grow with the company!

Pros

Amazing team and work enviroment

New client growth have me singing!

I enjoy working for Relode.com. I have the opportunity to live my dream of working from my home office and setting my own schedule! LOVE this! I have so much opportunity to recruit throughout the US. and the company is always acquiring new clients!

Pros

Opportunity

Cons

Irregular

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Relode, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5