ReMar Review Employee Reviews

5 star company
Student Consultant/Customer service (Current Employee) –  Warren, OHMarch 28, 2019
This company is honestly God sent! Bosses work well with employees, plenty of opportunities to grow, travel opportunities. Best job I have ever had to date. The job itself is very rewarding and to be in such an inspirational company that is reaching people all over the world while we are Ohio based is truly amazing. I would recommend this job to anyone who wants to make great friends, changes lives and get paid for it.
Pros
Great people, good pay, honest work
Cons
Absolutely none
Excellent Company, Excellent Values,
Owner/CEO (Current Employee) –  Warren, OHMarch 4, 2019
I am taking the time out of my schedule to address the negative reviews. The same people are writing them against the company. Everyone knows exactly who it is. The entire office just took a company paid vacation to Jamaica together and it's funny the time we leave boom, they leave another negative review talking about the office is on vacation.
The English is written poorly on all the negative reviews for a reason. Bad people, TRY to do bad things to hurt good people. The experience of hiring dishonest individuals has only raised the standards of the company. There will be more negative reviews coming now, however we will continue to add amazing professions to the team, we will continue to work hard to change lives, we will continue to seek to do the impossible in our industry!
Pros
Openness, honesty, integrity, courage, respect, diversity, and balance.
Cons
Some people will not thrive in this environment.
no place to grow and rude coworkers and managers, better to work anywhere else
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHMarch 1, 2019
there is no room to grow in the company and always firing employees. Nobody follows through in their word and all the time everyone lies. They don't care about any employees And all the time go to vacation and leave problems for all other customer service to figure out. Nobody knows how to do the job and blame each other for problems. Bad idea to work here
Pros
Cons
People
Amazing place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Warren, OHJanuary 28, 2019
The workplace culture is wonderful. They really care about their staff and it shows every day. They are very big on making sure you are always improving yourself every day which I believe is important. The staff is very welcoming and blends well. The donuts are wonderful as well :)
Pros
The opportunities to grow
Cons
none that I can think of
Poor management and workplace culture
Employee (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHJanuary 5, 2019
Bad management, poor workplace culture, employees are cut throat, very bad environment and dangerous place. Bad people, do not work here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Donuts every once in a while
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ReMar Review. Our community is ready to answer.

ReMar Review Reviews by Location