Remedi SeniorCare Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Fullfillment Technician Job Review
Fullfillment Technician (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MINovember 16, 2018
I've been with Remedi SeniorCare for 6 months and I am extremely pleased with my experience and intend on sticking around for quite a while. Remedi is a fast growing company. They're opening many locations around the United States. The facility I'm working at is new. The corporate top dogs frequently come in to check up on us and our progess as well as ask for our feedback which I appreciate. There are many assets to a pharmacy tech position which they train you on here to expand your knowledge and skillset. I'm never bored. Hard work does not go unnoticed. You can grow as much as you're hungry for or you can stay in a particular area that you feel you excel at. This company is very flexible and fair. My current direct supervisor is the best and most hard working leader I've ever had the pleasure of working with.
Pros
company purchased lunches, incredible opportunities for advancement, fair pay, paid holidays, exciting environment.
Cons
Expensive health insurance, Still a growing company so there are a few growing pains that require patience, you have to work a few holidays
good job for work life balance.
Electro-Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MINovember 9, 2018
worked rotating 12 hour shifts 3 days on 2 das off. then 2 days on 3 days off. great for work life balnce. good pay but horrible expensive insurance benefits that take away from the value of decent pay. best part is working with more modern technology here.
Cons
expensive insurance that cost out of pocket too much also.
Finance driven
Pharmacy Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Rosedale, MDNovember 7, 2018
They don’t care about their employees even though employees are overworked and underpaid and the benefits are slim to none. I was expected to cut my maternity leave short because they were understaffed
Pros
Nice break room
Cons
Very high turnover rate
remedi senior care
Cash Application Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rosedale, MDOctober 19, 2018
a typical work day is posting payments, research, and quietness . management is ok, i have not learned anything but to work hard and make sure everyone is satisfied
Run away
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Euclid Heights, OHOctober 17, 2018
The whole environment is lies and being duped, from wages to training. Never work at this awful place. They have no reliable trainers and the workers are sheep.
Pros
Cons
The whole environment
Very poor management
Cash Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rosedale, MDOctober 2, 2018
Ordinary supervisors had the power to fire you even without consultant with HR or top management. I witnessed my supervisor terminates coworkers just because of a simple conversation that she didn't like. She gives no form of complements whatsoever.
Cons
impossible target
Worst job ever
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Ashland VirginiaSeptember 8, 2018
I worked there past my 90 days, I was promised to have my position when I came back from maternity leave, when I inquired about my job there terminated me as well as my position. I can honestly say I didn’t really like it there. Management and hr are horrible and if you’re not buddy buddy or related to anyone they don’t even do there jobs like they’re suppose to. They listen to the headphones and pretend to work. Management/ supervisors watch your every move like from going to the bathroom to getting water. They notice everything, I was asked if I was doing my job a few times just because the call queue was very high. They don’t care about there employees. This job was the worst job I’ve ever had.
Pros
Cons
I would never work there again
Chaos in IT
DIRECTOR of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 6, 2018
I liked working at Remedi however the IT department was in Chaos. To many competing priorities that were constantly changing. Several projects left half done. I attempted to complete many undone projects but got a lot of push back from the CIO. Vision and strategy were never defined and resources were always leaving, felt like I was in a constant hiring and training mode of team members. Was not given enough time to get a good foothold or to make/set IT strategy. Constant struggle to stabilize the infrastructure.
Pros
I liked the travel for the position
Cons
Lack of focus of the IT senior management
I like working at Remedi
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHSeptember 4, 2018
I have worked at Remedi for 4 years. I have done several different jobs in the pharmacy. If a job came up that I was interested in or if I simply wanted a change, I would apply for the new position. I've seen a lot of people come and go, but that seems to be the trend in pharmacy. Any little thing and people quit. I've also seen people that simple don't want to work or follow the rules. If you come in every day and follow the policies that are no different than anywhere else, it's a perfectly acceptable place to work.
May be a challenging work environment for some
FULFILLMENT OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 12, 2018
Uneven distribution of workflow and a lack of work ethic among peers lends to a stressful and frustrating environment for those serious about a pharmacy technician career in a long term setting.
Lacks opportunity
Technician (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OH 44132August 7, 2018
Really not a bad place to work, however, it does lack opportunity for advancement and good techs aren't valued unless they put their 2 week notice in. Needs to have a more competitive salary and benefits package. Turn over rate is way too high.
n/a
ORDER ENTRY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Rosedale, MDAugust 6, 2018
Very energetic place to work, team environment, provides good training, management team gives support to staff when needed and necessary, business is always growing
Pharm Tech
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Rosdale, MDAugust 3, 2018
When I started I was not certified as a tech making $9/hr overnight. I advance my skills got certified as a tech and did receive any bonus/ raise compensation at all.I worked long hour for this company became one of the go to employee for my work ethic. I stayed at this company for 5 year to only be at $10.50 after five year. They don't care about the people who have worked hard to help build the company, people who have to stay long hour just to make a decent check. They don't care as long as management make their money the rest us are replaceable laborers.
Pros
you get a pay check
Cons
unappreciative, low pay, little to no raises, communication, management
Overall i loved my job.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 25, 2018
There is no room for advancement and its ran like a daycare. High turnover rate in order entry due to management. i enjoy my co-workers, they are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
overtime and working day shift
Cons
insurance benefits are very costly
A typical day at work
Certified Pharmaceutical Technician (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHJune 29, 2018
Prescriptions, electronic and faxed would come in electronically from nursing and assisted living home they service. We would process these and get them ready to go out in their totes for the night. With the incoming business, we often had a hard time lately getting the routes out on time, due to being short-staffed.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
driving that far for work
Stress induced oasis
Third Shift Order Entry Technician (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VAJune 29, 2018
Working for Remedi SeniorCare was one of my most challenging jobs I have been a part of. Management would not speak to you unless it was to reprimand you. When I was there the supervisors would time you every time you got out of your chair to go to the bathroom or to go refill a water bottle. It was very fast pace which I liked a lot about the company. I would recommend this job to someone who doesn't mind being under a high pressure environment.
Cons
Poor management, high stress, chest pain induced.
Do not work here
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VAJune 18, 2018
Recently was fired for one isolated incident, that caused no harm to employees or medication. Worked on night shift, and worked with people who made it a mission to get other people in trouble, even for the smallest things. Right had does not know what the left hand is doing, management could never give clear directions, but always made sure you knew when you were wrong SMH!
Pros
friday and saturday off
Cons
unorganized, biased, unfair, alot of favoritism goes on there.
A rapidly expanding long-term care pharmacy with a focus on seniors
Staff Pharmacist (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHMay 14, 2018
Our diverse patient population provides many exciting pharmacotherapy management challenges and frequent opportunities to positively impact the lives of our residents. We often work with other healthcare professionals to optimize and manage our patients' medications, which for me is both professionally and intellectually rewarding. Additionally, there are ample opportunities for advancement and training at Remedi which is great from a career standpoint. As a pharmacist new to the area, I could not have asked for a better company to work for as a pharmacist.
Good company to work for
Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 11, 2018
Typical day was spend on working on projects. Management was great open door policy. Workplace culture was relaxed. Valued the employees. Hardest part of job for me was a difficult employee under my direct supervision.
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
difficult employee
Awful
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHMay 1, 2018
This was the worst place that I have ever worked at. The gossip became emotionally abusive. I dreaded going to work each day. It was such a negative and hostile environment.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedi SeniorCare Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight