Remedi SeniorCare Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Chaos in IT
DIRECTOR of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 6, 2018
I liked working at Remedi however the IT department was in Chaos. To many competing priorities that were constantly changing. Several projects left half done. I attempted to complete many undone projects but got a lot of push back from the CIO. Vision and strategy were never defined and resources were always leaving, felt like I was in a constant hiring and training mode of team members. Was not given enough time to get a good foothold or to make/set IT strategy. Constant struggle to stabilize the infrastructure.
Pros
I liked the travel for the position
Cons
Lack of focus of the IT senior management
I like working at Remedi
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHSeptember 4, 2018
I have worked at Remedi for 4 years. I have done several different jobs in the pharmacy. If a job came up that I was interested in or if I simply wanted a change, I would apply for the new position. I've seen a lot of people come and go, but that seems to be the trend in pharmacy. Any little thing and people quit. I've also seen people that simple don't want to work or follow the rules. If you come in every day and follow the policies that are no different than anywhere else, it's a perfectly acceptable place to work.
May be a challenging work environment for some
FULFILLMENT OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 12, 2018
Uneven distribution of workflow and a lack of work ethic among peers lends to a stressful and frustrating environment for those serious about a pharmacy technician career in a long term setting.
Lacks opportunity
Technician (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OH 44132August 7, 2018
Really not a bad place to work, however, it does lack opportunity for advancement and good techs aren't valued unless they put their 2 week notice in. Needs to have a more competitive salary and benefits package. Turn over rate is way too high.
n/a
ORDER ENTRY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Rosedale, MDAugust 6, 2018
Very energetic place to work, team environment, provides good training, management team gives support to staff when needed and necessary, business is always growing
Pharm Tech
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Rosdale, MDAugust 3, 2018
When I started I was not certified as a tech making $9/hr overnight. I advance my skills got certified as a tech and did receive any bonus/ raise compensation at all.I worked long hour for this company became one of the go to employee for my work ethic. I stayed at this company for 5 year to only be at $10.50 after five year. They don't care about the people who have worked hard to help build the company, people who have to stay long hour just to make a decent check. They don't care as long as management make their money the rest us are replaceable laborers.
Pros
you get a pay check
Cons
unappreciative, low pay, little to no raises, communication, management
Overall i loved my job.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 25, 2018
There is no room for advancement and its ran like a daycare. High turnover rate in order entry due to management. i enjoy my co-workers, they are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
overtime and working day shift
Cons
insurance benefits are very costly
A typical day at work
Certified Pharmaceutical Technician (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHJune 29, 2018
Prescriptions, electronic and faxed would come in electronically from nursing and assisted living home they service. We would process these and get them ready to go out in their totes for the night. With the incoming business, we often had a hard time lately getting the routes out on time, due to being short-staffed.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
driving that far for work
Stress induced oasis
Third Shift Order Entry Technician (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VAJune 29, 2018
Working for Remedi SeniorCare was one of my most challenging jobs I have been a part of. Management would not speak to you unless it was to reprimand you. When I was there the supervisors would time you every time you got out of your chair to go to the bathroom or to go refill a water bottle. It was very fast pace which I liked a lot about the company. I would recommend this job to someone who doesn't mind being under a high pressure environment.
Cons
Poor management, high stress, chest pain induced.
Do not work here
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VAJune 18, 2018
Recently was fired for one isolated incident, that caused no harm to employees or medication. Worked on night shift, and worked with people who made it a mission to get other people in trouble, even for the smallest things. Right had does not know what the left hand is doing, management could never give clear directions, but always made sure you knew when you were wrong SMH!
Pros
friday and saturday off
Cons
unorganized, biased, unfair, alot of favoritism goes on there.
A rapidly expanding long-term care pharmacy with a focus on seniors
Staff Pharmacist (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHMay 14, 2018
Our diverse patient population provides many exciting pharmacotherapy management challenges and frequent opportunities to positively impact the lives of our residents. We often work with other healthcare professionals to optimize and manage our patients' medications, which for me is both professionally and intellectually rewarding. Additionally, there are ample opportunities for advancement and training at Remedi which is great from a career standpoint. As a pharmacist new to the area, I could not have asked for a better company to work for as a pharmacist.
Good company to work for
Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 11, 2018
Typical day was spend on working on projects. Management was great open door policy. Workplace culture was relaxed. Valued the employees. Hardest part of job for me was a difficult employee under my direct supervision.
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
difficult employee
Awful
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHMay 1, 2018
This was the worst place that I have ever worked at. The gossip became emotionally abusive. I dreaded going to work each day. It was such a negative and hostile environment.
Do not work here
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHApril 24, 2018
My direct manager was good to work for but upper management is a joke. There is no chance for advancement due to the fact that any higher position available is typically filled by someone outside the pharmacy or from a competitor.
Pros
Cons
long hours and under paid
work at your own risk
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Rosedale, MDApril 17, 2018
You work grueling hours, sometimes don't get lunches and just expected to work long hours. when you have to take off its a huge hassle.
no career advances unless you know someone.
management doesn't know how to do the job themselves.
Pros
some staff are amazing
Cons
management don't know how to run a business
Good Company
Human Resources Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHApril 4, 2018
The GM at this site is fantastic! Enjoyed working here. Great people who all work well together. Nice facility, good place to be creative in your role, well respected for your area of expertise.
Pros
Everything! I really loved working here and the people I worked w/!
Cons
My Corp. Manager had a weak skillset.
Dog eat dog
ORDER ENTRY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 30, 2018
The pay was not comprobable for the work that was done. Too many people out for their own self interest. Quite sad. In order to be a team, you have to act like one.
Not a fun place to work
Call Center & Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDMarch 24, 2018
Pharmacy is more concerned about getting orders done but it doesn't matter if they are right or not. Management doesn't appreciate they work employees do.
Felt like i was in the movie MEAN GIRLS
Order Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VAMarch 22, 2018
Really wish I could speak to the BIG BOSS! In the short time I was there I had been undertained, lied on repeatedly to have me written up, and treated horriblely. There is no one at this location that you can go speak with about the issues your having because they are all buddy buddy with each other and believe each other over you. If your looking for a work environment that reminds you of high school this is it. Nothing but gossip and cruel comments, childdishness. I have never worked somewhere that has emotionally abused me like this place. You can work hard and give it your all and they will still find a reason to inform you that your wrong, or write you up for something that is allowed, or fire you. Trust me if you don't fit it and they don't like you for whatever reason, they will find a reason to fire you. There is a reason many companies do not allow family members especially close family members to work together, especially on the same shift, or when one of them is the supivisor or manager of the other leaving room for lots of favoritism and other inappropriate things.
Pros
For me there were not any!
Cons
Childish, bullying, inappropriate, conniving, lack of organization, lack of care for their employees
Awful team leads and management
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHMarch 22, 2018
You work every other weekend and every other holiday. everyday you go to work and here nothing but gossip and drama. Team leads are your main gossipers. Management does nothing about issues at hand. There are clearly favorites. Nearly every employee doesn’t pull their own weight, leaving a few set people to work much harder, faster and longer hours than most. Harassment goes on and goes undisciplined HR is a joke. Raises are hardly ever. If you don’t enjoy drama and participating in it then you are targeted and disliked. My advice is don’t even hit the apply button. Waste of time.
Pros
Free coffee, occasional provided lunch on holidays.
Cons
Pay, working holidays and weekends, Drama, poor team leaders and upper management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedi SeniorCare Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight