Remedi SeniorCare Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Professional and caring pharmacy
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Rosedale, MDFebruary 15, 2019
Remedi is a very professional and caring company where patient care really comes first. This is refreshing in the non- not for profit pharmacy world which is increasingly becoming more about the profit margin for the company, and not about safe patient care.The work was steady and intense but the management was supportive so it was rewarding.
Pros
Good management
Fired because my boss did not like me
Insurance (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHFebruary 5, 2019
I was hired in 2018, and I had worked hard for this job. I’m very qualified for the position, and I did my job well. I was fired because my supervisor had issues with me. I was going to the bathroom often (when hired I informed them I had cdiff and would be going to the bathroom often, offered to provide documentation and was told it would be no issue), and I unfortunately had vehicle issues. I did everything asked of me, and more. I never bothered anyone. I stayed to myself and did my job. I didn’t hit points before being fired. In fact, the day before I was let go, I had an emergency with my babysitter forgetting to pick up my kids and the police were calling me. By the time I got the notice, it was 10 min until I clocked out. I asked if I would be pointed if I left early, and was told yes.
There are people in that department who don’t do work, who gossip on their computer via email, who surf the internet all day, who are up and talking to other people in other departments for 20+ minutes and are not on break, and much more. There are people who come in habitually late, and do not get reprimanded.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Everything, rude management, discrimination, lies
Human Resources is horrible and so is management
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Rosedale, MDJanuary 24, 2019
The Human Resource department is horrible and so is every manager.

Work load is heavy

No breaks

Constant call outs so it’s always backed up

No relief
Pros
There are none
Regret I even applied
Registered Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  EuclidJanuary 1, 2019
The pharmacists constantly disrespect and downgrade any new employee loudly for everyone to hear so the fellow pharmacists can laugh. The racism is heavy and blatant which keeps the turnover rate sky high. If you don't brownnose with the ring leader of the pharmacists and the order entry guy that isn't even a CPHT you are riduculed and targeted. HR and management claim not to see it. The job is not hard at all and it could be a great place to work if not for the racusm that goes ignored.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Racism, favoritism, belittling, disrespectful employees. All of which are never addresed
Excellent work environment
Technician (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHDecember 5, 2018
A lot of great people to work with. Great location. They have a lot of activities outside of work to bring employees together. HR is very pleasant and made hiring easy and explained a lot.
Pros
Exceptional working environment
Cons
Busy
Great place to work!
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CONovember 27, 2018
I have worked at several different pharmacies and I can't say enough about the staff and corporate culture at Remedi. It's a great place to come to work!
Pros
Great fellow employees and support
Fullfillment Technician Job Review
Fullfillment Technician (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MINovember 16, 2018
I've been with Remedi SeniorCare for 6 months and I am extremely pleased with my experience and intend on sticking around for quite a while. Remedi is a fast growing company. They're opening many locations around the United States. The facility I'm working at is new. The corporate top dogs frequently come in to check up on us and our progess as well as ask for our feedback which I appreciate. There are many assets to a pharmacy tech position which they train you on here to expand your knowledge and skillset. I'm never bored. Hard work does not go unnoticed. You can grow as much as you're hungry for or you can stay in a particular area that you feel you excel at. This company is very flexible and fair. My current direct supervisor is the best and most hard working leader I've ever had the pleasure of working with.
Pros
company purchased lunches, incredible opportunities for advancement, fair pay, paid holidays, exciting environment.
Cons
Expensive health insurance, Still a growing company so there are a few growing pains that require patience, you have to work a few holidays
good job for work life balance.
Electro-Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MINovember 9, 2018
worked rotating 12 hour shifts 3 days on 2 das off. then 2 days on 3 days off. great for work life balnce. good pay but horrible expensive insurance benefits that take away from the value of decent pay. best part is working with more modern technology here.
Cons
expensive insurance that cost out of pocket too much also.
Finance driven
Pharmacy Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  Rosedale, MDNovember 7, 2018
They don’t care about their employees even though employees are overworked and underpaid and the benefits are slim to none. I was expected to cut my maternity leave short because they were understaffed
Pros
Nice break room
Cons
Very high turnover rate
Fun place to work
Patient Account Representative Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Rosedale, MDOctober 22, 2018
productive and fun place to work.
Management is very helpful
The holidays are the best
Great pay
Being part of a team
Learning more about healthcare system
Pros
Fun holiday parties
Cons
short breaks
remedi senior care
Cash Application Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rosedale, MDOctober 19, 2018
a typical work day is posting payments, research, and quietness . management is ok, i have not learned anything but to work hard and make sure everyone is satisfied
Run away
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Euclid Heights, OHOctober 17, 2018
The whole environment is lies and being duped, from wages to training. Never work at this awful place. They have no reliable trainers and the workers are sheep.
Pros
Cons
The whole environment
Very poor management
Cash Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rosedale, MDOctober 2, 2018
Ordinary supervisors had the power to fire you even without consultant with HR or top management. I witnessed my supervisor terminates coworkers just because of a simple conversation that she didn't like. She gives no form of complements whatsoever.
Cons
impossible target
Worst job ever
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Ashland VirginiaSeptember 8, 2018
I worked there past my 90 days, I was promised to have my position when I came back from maternity leave, when I inquired about my job there terminated me as well as my position. I can honestly say I didn’t really like it there. Management and hr are horrible and if you’re not buddy buddy or related to anyone they don’t even do there jobs like they’re suppose to. They listen to the headphones and pretend to work. Management/ supervisors watch your every move like from going to the bathroom to getting water. They notice everything, I was asked if I was doing my job a few times just because the call queue was very high. They don’t care about there employees. This job was the worst job I’ve ever had.
Pros
Cons
I would never work there again
Chaos in IT
DIRECTOR of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 6, 2018
I liked working at Remedi however the IT department was in Chaos. To many competing priorities that were constantly changing. Several projects left half done. I attempted to complete many undone projects but got a lot of push back from the CIO. Vision and strategy were never defined and resources were always leaving, felt like I was in a constant hiring and training mode of team members. Was not given enough time to get a good foothold or to make/set IT strategy. Constant struggle to stabilize the infrastructure.
Pros
I liked the travel for the position
Cons
Lack of focus of the IT senior management
I like working at Remedi
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHSeptember 4, 2018
I have worked at Remedi for 4 years. I have done several different jobs in the pharmacy. If a job came up that I was interested in or if I simply wanted a change, I would apply for the new position. I've seen a lot of people come and go, but that seems to be the trend in pharmacy. Any little thing and people quit. I've also seen people that simple don't want to work or follow the rules. If you come in every day and follow the policies that are no different than anywhere else, it's a perfectly acceptable place to work.
May be a challenging work environment for some
FULFILLMENT OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 12, 2018
Uneven distribution of workflow and a lack of work ethic among peers lends to a stressful and frustrating environment for those serious about a pharmacy technician career in a long term setting.
Lacks opportunity
Technician (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OH 44132August 7, 2018
Really not a bad place to work, however, it does lack opportunity for advancement and good techs aren't valued unless they put their 2 week notice in. Needs to have a more competitive salary and benefits package. Turn over rate is way too high.
n/a
ORDER ENTRY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Rosedale, MDAugust 6, 2018
Very energetic place to work, team environment, provides good training, management team gives support to staff when needed and necessary, business is always growing
Pharm Tech
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Rosdale, MDAugust 3, 2018
When I started I was not certified as a tech making $9/hr overnight. I advance my skills got certified as a tech and did receive any bonus/ raise compensation at all.I worked long hour for this company became one of the go to employee for my work ethic. I stayed at this company for 5 year to only be at $10.50 after five year. They don't care about the people who have worked hard to help build the company, people who have to stay long hour just to make a decent check. They don't care as long as management make their money the rest us are replaceable laborers.
Pros
you get a pay check
Cons
unappreciative, low pay, little to no raises, communication, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedi SeniorCare Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight