Remedy Intelligent Staffing Employee Reviews

Found 1,333 reviews matching the search See all 1,338 reviews
very helpful
pressmen 3 (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 16, 2018
when ever you need a job asap I would go here. it is temp work. but it pays and they usually find you a job in less than 2 hours. removes the stress, effort, and uncertainty of searching for yourself. pay could be better though.
Pros
immediate work
Cons
temp work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasOctober 9, 2018
Best interest in mind provide steady work at least 40 a week get paid weekly raises after 3 month surely to get you on permanently at a company. Great staff if something doesn't work out will find you work somewhere else
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
Short lunches
Company no longer doing business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calabasas, CAOctober 8, 2018
Great company towards looking ahead to focus on new roles and progressing in your field with opportunity growth, and background. Tools provided to help you get ahead.
good place to start
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTOctober 8, 2018
Over all five stars for Remedy. great place to start. great job opportunities. Management is very helpful. very friendly. they went out of there way to find me a job
fun,busy
CES Pro Show Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 5, 2018
I enjoyed the job it was different and exciting. I enjoyed working with different people with unique backgrounds and cultural. The hours were great and I got to meet all kinds of people. Like Russian,european and from different countries.
Pros
full time
Cons
no cons
Professional work enviroment
Remedy Temp (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 3, 2018
Having the great business skills to move yourself up and having major opprotununtiys to advance in the real world.
I enjoy the company I work for and keeping my skills sharp.
trane
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Vidalia, GAOctober 3, 2018
trane is a good job for any you can easily move up from temp. to perm. they treat everyone as one . the money is good everyone is so what respectful. their leads are very helpful until u are comfortable with your assigned job
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Productive and busy, and honest
Plastic Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAOctober 2, 2018
I like working for remedy because they are honest and caring working for remedy is a experience because they have so many job opportunities and I think that they will give anyone a chance if that person is willing and able to work. At work I have learned to assemble things and bail boxes even heat weld.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks and good environment
Cons
Short two ten min breaks
A real life saver in the time of need
Contract Worker | Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 1, 2018
Remedy staffing gave me contract work right away, which enabled me to support my family while looking for a permanent job. The kept bread in jar. I took every contract job they presented me.
Pros
Income while looking for a permanent job
n/a
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHOctober 1, 2018
Short lived and didn't allow for much room for error for new people in some of the positions. Quickly shifted to another job and worked at a labeling position for about a week before being kicked off the temp job.
Fun and exciting place to work
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LASeptember 28, 2018
I really enjoyed working for Remedy and would take a job there if offered again. I enjoyed the people I worked with during my time there. I especially enjoyed assisting the manager in important decisions with involving clients and assisting these clients with finding them employment that suit their work experience.
I learned how to review resumes online and how to operate LA works to help clients find position available in CRM
I learned how to put employment postings on INDEED through CRM in order for applicants to apply for job positions available

There were no hard or "Can't do" parts of the job. Remedy gave me the confidence I needed to learn something new everyday.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
position was temporary and I am seeking permanent full time work
A multicultural environment, but fun.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 26, 2018
I learned how to heat press clothing.
I learned how to ship and receive products.
It is also, an outgoing and fun workplace with people of different cultures.
Pros
Different shifts
Cons
short lunch breaks
this place is not very good to work at
Temporary Postion (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 24, 2018
Remedy is not very good at backing their employees up. I was told by my doctor with a note to Remedy not to return to work for two days because I had influenza, yet Remedy fired me.
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Linden, NjSeptember 23, 2018
Remedy intelligent staffing is an excellent agency. They offer you temporary jobs. Jobs that you may like and if you like it you could choose to go back at the job location.
Pros
No work on weekends
Cons
Short breaks
A productive work place.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCSeptember 17, 2018
Everybody should be free to express there concerns one on one with Management. Bishop be able to talk and express our differences and come to a conclusion as to what we should do far as being an employee and an employer.
work place enviroment
Packer/Inspector (Current Employee) –  Geneva, NYSeptember 17, 2018
work place review
1) liked the people that i worked with
2) didnt mind the hours
3) management was good to work with
4) hardest part of the job was loading the boxes with product to ship to the local stores
5) most enjoyable part of the job was working with my wife and the people that were there
Pros
break room
Cons
short brakes and long hours
Less than average
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 15, 2018
Seems to have few assignments, very rarely worked, lower pay than other agencies, paper time sheet, paycheck was incorrect and had to wait for my pay until the following week.
Pros
They answer the phone
Cons
Nothing I can think of
lack of leadership
Warehouse Worker unloading trucks (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILSeptember 13, 2018
The leadership with the staffing agency and the actual company was not accurate. One person would tell you one thing, and someone else would tell you something totally different.
Pros
checks were on time
Cons
no room for advancement
Temporary
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 12, 2018
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a temp job. Giving you many options in your job search. Some of the jobs are temp to hire. Fun place to work. Recruiters work with your needs.
Pros
Temp service
Great Job
Heavy Industrial Laborer (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 7, 2018
You will start off with $14hr and $21hr overtime. You will get more if hired directly from the temp service, but you will get 50+ hours a week either way!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedy Intelligent Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about