Remedy Intelligent Staffing Employee Reviews

Found 1,214 reviews matching the search See all 1,219 reviews
Enjoyable and upbeat job
ADMIN ASST (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 17, 2018
A typical day would be scheduling appointments, processing payments, filing and meeting and greeting clients.
I learned how to use HousingPro Scheduler.
I enjoyed the management team.
The workplace environment was fast paced and challenging.
The hardest part of the job would have been handling negative complaints from clients.
I liked that I was busy and the work was steady. I enjoyed assisting with job fairs and expos.
Pros
Management would take us to lunch and Free Coffee every morning.
Cons
n/a
weak recruiters
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 12, 2018
Very disappointed in placement availability. Talked to staff multiple times and feedback was positive about getting work and then when I inquired about positions that fit my skills I would never hear back from anybody
Pros
n/a
Cons
no response from recruiters
Unfair Very Judgemental
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Palmyra, NYJuly 11, 2018
I would nt ever work for those unprofessional employers. They were judgemental they judge on how you look not your skills. The superviser discriminate
Pros
Receptionist was Nice
Cons
Lies and discriminates
Remedy have all sort of jobs and i worked about all of them they pay fair and we get discounts on things.
Price tag person (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2018
I like working for remedy because they make sure u always have a job and the jobs is temp to hire so u can become permanent and have a life time job in will recommend anyone that don't have a job to go through remedy staffing.
great
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2018
awesome company to work at. really give different job experiments. help in finding what you like to do and what you dont like to do throughout different jobs.
Good company to get temporary work.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 7, 2018
Remedy is a very good company if you're looking for temporary or temporary to permanent work. The have many different jobs covering several job descriptions, however the pay is not competitive with full time work for other jobs.
Pros
Several jobs to pick from.
Cons
Most were only for a short period of time.
Great Company!
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 6, 2018
Remedy goes above and beyond to help place people with good jobs. Sometimes you might have to wait a little bit but they will always find you something. I love Remedy and will continue to work with them!
Pros
very understanding and very helpful.
Cons
No paid vacation time
Real good people they will find you work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 5, 2018
The Staffing at remedy's are kind and nice and place you where you are needed to be placed if you have any problems where you working at all you have to do is call remedy if you are a temps if you are with them through a temp service and they will straighten it out for you
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
A temp until somebody who hires you
July 6, 2018

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and could help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Great Place to work for
Client Partnership Specialist (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 1, 2018
The staff is amazing! the cohesion among them is something special. Loved working there. Wish they had more place across the country that would be able to transfer
July 6, 2018

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

July 6, 2018

Administrative Assistant/Recruiter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 29, 2018
The management is very knowledgeable in the staffing industry.
They love their jobs and having the ability to help people find jobs and careers.
Great environment to learn about the staffing industry
July 6, 2018

Temp agency with minimal jobs but i gained good experience
Various positions and assignments (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 26, 2018
Good company to work for, minimal jobs but i gained good experience.while was here i learned how to use equipment as easy as check in guns, all the way to heavy machine

Nice people
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Vidalia, GAJune 26, 2018
I loved working at remedy on a daily basis it's like I wasn't even at work because we had nice conversations that would take your mind off of work but we always got the job done safely
Pros
Had a smoking area
Cons
Short lunch break

A typical day at work
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 25, 2018
A typical day at work is very demanding. The current company that Iam assigned to is a small business that is ran only by two people. there is not a human resource department.
Pros
Close proximity to my house
Cons
unpaid holidays
July 6, 2018

Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Remedy Staffing has been supportive in my careen goals
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJune 24, 2018
Remedy Staffing has been supposition in my careen goals. My recruiting manager has taken time to recognize my abilities and skills and has placed me accordingly.

Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 20, 2018
This company assisted with job placement however it was temporary. Also you never knew if you were going to be able to hold a position for more than six to twelve months out of the year.

It's ok. Not that great.
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 19, 2018
Its ok. Not great at finding work. Poor mangament. Bad jobs bad bosses. Poor pay. Finds bads companies that treat you badly ie not allowed to leave the Line to get water in 120 degree factory.
July 6, 2018

We’re sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with the local branch, but we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. Please know that we are escalating your concerns to the management team for review. We would appreciate your cooperation so that we can fully investigate the concerns you have raised

Trane (Former Employee) –  Lynn Haven, FLJune 19, 2018
Remedy staff is a contact employment company.. They staff different job sites with employees..I worked for Trane through this company.. Trane is an air conditioning assembly plant..
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
July 6, 2018

Thanks so much for the review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Fun workplace
Tugger Driver , assembly line , warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 17, 2018
They have always worked with my child daycare schedule and they have great pay options . There are days where you have to work overtime which is always great and other days where you get to go home early .

Good for a Temp Agency
TEST ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Security, COJune 14, 2018
Good for a Temp Agency. Fast-paced, no sitting, good mgmt.,
good people to work with. Learned their testing equipment,
enjoyable people to work with.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
No benefits

Great break room with Avanti Markets
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 14, 2018
Busy, how to perform many tasks, I didn't get along with one of my managers, fast paced, keeping up on one of the cereal lines, sitting down and not having to get up all the time
Pros
free cereal and candy
Cons
sometimes shortened hours, no hours and layoffs
July 6, 2018

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with Remedy. It doesn't sound like we were the right fit for you but we wish you well and hope you find employment that suites your needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedy Intelligent Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.