Remedy Intelligent Staffing Employee Reviews

Found 1,362 reviews matching the search See all 1,367 reviews
If owners left it would be great
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  OmahaNovember 14, 2018
Not much career advancement, taken advantage of, no work life balance. I don’t recommend anyone to work here. Good place to get started but i wouldn’t go back.
Pros
Entry level
work place enviroment
Packer/Inspector (Current Employee) –  Geneva, NYSeptember 17, 2018
work place review
1) liked the people that i worked with
2) didnt mind the hours
3) management was good to work with
4) hardest part of the job was loading the boxes with product to ship to the local stores
5) most enjoyable part of the job was working with my wife and the people that were there
Pros
break room
Cons
short brakes and long hours
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasOctober 9, 2018
Best interest in mind provide steady work at least 40 a week get paid weekly raises after 3 month surely to get you on permanently at a company. Great staff if something doesn't work out will find you work somewhere else
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
Short lunches
productive and fun place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 4, 2018
work load excessive, employees get along with management. Poor working conditions. low pay and no benefits. No overtime and no paid time off. sometimes jobs are to far.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
no overtime
Productive place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2018
I would fulfill costumers order threw out the day and sometimes pack them as well. I learned how the process works from start to finish. Learned how to ship international order to other warehouse that the company owned. Management would come around to check on there employees and see how they were doing and to raise any concerns to management. Great place to work some fast pace day and some slow days. Not to much to complain about. Hardest part of the job would be working with people that would drag there work and you would have to pick up the slack for them day in and day out. But there were times that the job was really no a job because of all the fun you would have working in some days. All in all a good place to work for if you want a work two years on a contract and then go on vacation for two months then get hired again.
Pros
free gift card for recognition on good work from time to time.
Cons
Just a temp job
this place is not very good to work at
Temporary Postion (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 24, 2018
Remedy is not very good at backing their employees up. I was told by my doctor with a note to Remedy not to return to work for two days because I had influenza, yet Remedy fired me.
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
management
prductive and fun work place
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 30, 2018
working for remedy intelligent staffing was quite pleasant i learned a lot. Management is nice and it is a pleasant work culture. the hardest part of the job is waking up in the morning. the most enjoyable part of the job is getting paid.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Money Is good, but you work hard for it.
ASSEMBLY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCNovember 17, 2018
Working for Remedy Intelligent was overwhelming. You work 7 days a week which made it enough to take care of your bills, but when the work was slow you would only work 5 days a week and that wasn't enough. Working 7 days a week there was no work/life balance. The facility I worked in was very hot to the point where people would pass out. If you like working 7 days a week in an extremely hot environment, then you'll love this.
Hard Work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2018
Its Temporary work but most companies offer the ability to become permanent if you exemplify good work ethic. Remedy almost always had a job lined up for me whenever jobs laid off. Great place to start if you are having a hard time. I would definitely recommend this company to someone in need of work.
Pros
Always have Jobs, great management, pays decent
Cons
Temporary work, Long hours typically
July 6, 2018

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Administrative Assistant/Recruiter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 29, 2018
The management is very knowledgeable in the staffing industry.
They love their jobs and having the ability to help people find jobs and careers.
Great environment to learn about the staffing industry
July 6, 2018

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and could help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

They provide PTO
Data Entry Specialist at Mutual of Omaha (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 3, 2018
The company they have me contracted at provides PTO, Holiday pay & some overtime. It's a good company to work at with a good culture. It's a long term assignment but I am looking for a permanent full-time position with good pay at a great company.
Pros
Pto, Overtime, Holiday pay
Cons
Higher expectations than is fair for the pay.
Summary
Machine Operator, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCJuly 25, 2018
The days are good here
I learned a lot
Management is good
The culture is nice
There is no hard part of working here
Just being there is nice and pleasant
Lack of everything
Invntory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAAugust 2, 2018
Remedy Staffing is a temporary agency. If the employer you're assigned to doesn't want you at their location anymore you are sent back to your home office. A lot of their business in my area is warehouses. You are told from day one that you are expendable and can be replaced. If you are looking for benefits you might as well kiss that goodbye. As a temp, you have no benefits.
Learned a lot but management needs work
Personnel Supervisor / Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 16, 2018
It was a stepping stone in my career. I learned new skills but I also learned what not to do as a manager by the example set in the office. Overall, I'm grateful for the experience but grateful for future opportunities as well.
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
No benefits
July 6, 2018

Thanks so much for the review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Fun and exciting place to work
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LASeptember 28, 2018
I really enjoyed working for Remedy and would take a job there if offered again. I enjoyed the people I worked with during my time there. I especially enjoyed assisting the manager in important decisions with involving clients and assisting these clients with finding them employment that suit their work experience.
I learned how to review resumes online and how to operate LA works to help clients find position available in CRM
I learned how to put employment postings on INDEED through CRM in order for applicants to apply for job positions available

There were no hard or "Can't do" parts of the job. Remedy gave me the confidence I needed to learn something new everyday.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
position was temporary and I am seeking permanent full time work
Enjoyable and upbeat job
ADMIN ASST (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 17, 2018
A typical day would be scheduling appointments, processing payments, filing and meeting and greeting clients.
I learned how to use HousingPro Scheduler.
I enjoyed the management team.
The workplace environment was fast paced and challenging.
The hardest part of the job would have been handling negative complaints from clients.
I liked that I was busy and the work was steady. I enjoyed assisting with job fairs and expos.
Pros
Management would take us to lunch and Free Coffee every morning.
Cons
n/a
Treated like you are expendable.
Contract Laborer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 14, 2018
Pay for a great portion of the jobs was below what contract labor should be compensated for some of the jobs that we were asked to perform. You were treated like you were insignificant with little or no value whatsoever. You were treated like a number with a salary. Seemed to care more about the client then they did those going out there to represent them. Management there often treated people there with disrespectful attitudes whenever an issue would arise.
Lack of professionalism,
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 21, 2018
Receptionist duties, Answered calls, greet potential employees, updated applications,schedule appointments, scan, fax, help candidate through hiring process. Assist management in all areas needed
Pros
interacted with new clients
Cons
lack of professionalism
temp angecy
Manufacturing assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLNovember 21, 2018
they mostly hire for a sunscreen Factory in Ormond Beach Florida, and maybe a couple other factories in the area. I suggest if you need to take a sick day to make sure you have all the phone numbers you need, otherwise you've just been fired.
Productive workplace
Floorman (Former Employee) –  Clinton, SCAugust 14, 2018
The company is a good, productive, friendly environment to work at. This company has great benefits and plenty opportunity to grow with the company. The people are friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedy Intelligent Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.