Remedy Intelligent Staffing
76Above average

Remedy Intelligent Staffing Employee Reviews

United States1,665 reviews
Found 1,665 reviews matching the search
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a temp agency that provides steady temporary work. They are good at finding positions for anybody who needs one, and are committed to providing their services to anyone.
You must work hard and try to be very quiet. Follow directions and do the best job that you can. Don't eat any of the Candy!!! Be on time and clean up your area etc.
Pros
Money
Cons
Noisy
It was fun, people that I was working with were some fun people, respectful, and there was always someone that is happy to help you, which was amazing
Remendy staffing in Waterloo iowa will not hire felons or people of color (black Americans) I've tried and tried to get work from them and know matter how much experience I have the answer is always NO!!
At remedy intelligent Staffing they provided a wide range of job opportunities. The plus side of being employed there was that you call in and see if they have work available. Also the weekly pay was a great benefit.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I would love to get back to work eventually but with everything going on I cant . I have to be home with my kids. The places arent really close enough for me to drive to and from everyday.
El proceso de contratación fue rapido, pero el lugar de trabajo es muy ocupado tienes que trabajar 6 días 10 o 12 hora diario es bueno para que el no tiene familia o quiere completar una menta pero es difícil trabajar 6 dias y solo tener 1 día libre
Una buena agencia de empleo, pago semanal y justo.
Pros
Pago semanal
Cons
No muy organizados
It's a very good company and they give you enough time to work at the job that you are assigned for. When you run out of hours to work for you will get hired by the company if qualify.
The Bad Is That You’ll Never Really Know When Is Layoff But You Can Learn A lot From Working Around Different People And Different Tools. It’s A Good Job To Give You A Idea Of What Type Of Career You Want
I had a fantastic experiences while working with Remedy Intelligent Staffing. The people are magnific, the owners are great and overall, they all a great compnay to work for.
They communicated with me very well. The hiring process was very quick and efficient. I was hired in like 3 days. I would recommend others to look into this staffing company.
great job utilizing could be more understanding of people getting sick and not laying you off even when your health returns in better condition. I worked my tail off just to be told they weren't hiring even though I saw applications online and was promised a spot back once my health was returned 59normal
Pros
great eages and hours
Cons
supervisors are incompetent and need to be replaced with bwtter leaders
The job was ok .It gave me a chance to work at different placeses, Learn different things,and meet different people.The pay barely increased,so I felt the need for more stability.
Excellent online training, the system is very easy to navigate, enjoyed helping placing people to jobs and build relationships with candidates through the hiring process.
Working with this company is an excellent opportunity, salary is paid on time and accurate. They also offer training for career advancement. My job location is 10 minutes drive from home and the work schedule is very convenient.
They had bad choice s for work. They have no respect for the people they hire. The pay is low for every job they offer you. No benefit for working for them.
Pros
Cons
It's a temp job
They are good with their employees.interviewers are pleasent and understanding.they care about their employees health and well-being.very helpful in find jobs
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I loved working for remedy was a awesome company. Great staff members that cared for there employees needs, even when it came down to the actual employees .
I would absolutely suggest remedy intelligent staffing to anyone needing full-time part-time or temporary jobs they work with you.. they're great.
They work hard to place you where your needed and give you the hours you want.
Been there 4 years- always have time to answer my questions in a timely manner.
Great advocates for pay raise and job duties. Friendly and professional office
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedy Intelligent Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.1Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight