Remedy Intelligent Staffing Employee Reviews

Found 1,411 reviews matching the search See all 1,416 reviews
This was a temporary job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 22, 2019
Good staffing company. This was a temporary job. Only worked a few months. I worked at the Housing Authority. I took care of the application process, updated wait list and processed payments.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Temporary
Remendy Staffing
Labeler (Former Employee) –  2518 Nacogdoches San Antonio, TX 78217March 22, 2019
A very high pace work area but fun to do climate control and good people to work with. Clothing, shipping, labeling. Workplace culture was great safe and friendly, staff, management could move to higher positions and pays, raises, promotions available. Break times, able to get ready to finish and end of shifts. Management is sure to find Job available that will fit your needs and qualifications. Safe is a must, their for you if need assistance, train if needed.
Pros
Timing on breaks were acceptable and enjoyable
Cons
short breaks were welcomed
No Full Time Employment
Cafeteria Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 21, 2019
The company advertises full time employment opportunities; however, you are only placed in part time positions. If you request a full time position you will NOT be placed in one of those positions no matter how many times you ask.
Pros
Part time work
Cons
Requests for full time position is ignored
The job was ok. Didn't pay enough.
Assembly Line Worker and packer (Former Employee) –  Camden, SCMarch 17, 2019
Wasn't explained the job right. The recruiter Erin was absolutely rude. The company is very crooked when it come to your time working! Be very careful with this company. I had a very bad experience with this company. And wasn't given a chance. Don not u repeat do not work for this company!!!
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Take your paid hours and always changing time what u worked and nothing you can do about it
March 19, 2019

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. Treating our associates with courtesy, dignity, and respect is one of our highest priority. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Good management, poor placement opertunities
Laundry Attendant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 15, 2019
They were unable to place me in my career field but did provide me with employment as manual labor. I do not recommend them if you have electronic or computer skills.
Pros
Had a job offer on the day I applied
Cons
No positions in my career field
March 19, 2019

Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Don't care about employees
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam WisconsinMarch 8, 2019
While working as a temp employee for remedy I was slightly injured and decided to leave that assignment and send Sun remedy blacklisted me never had a claim to there health insurance would never recommend it there all about there they don't care about employees .
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Treat you like cattle

First Experience with a Temp Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WIMarch 6, 2019
I have never worked through a temp service before, not being in the general labor market it was challenging to find employment opportunities. When I did my experience with my recruiter was frustrating every step of the way. She was very hard to get ahold of and return calls or emails always took an extended time. Always seemed to need a refresher as to who or what was going on. At one point I expressed interest in another position, set up a time to meet to discuss it. When we sat down, she was not prepared. Began talking about another job that wasn't even available, there was no follow through on my request to peruse it or the next steps they would take. My expectation of a temp agency working for the people they place was not the experience I received. I would never do it again nor would I recommend anyone to put their trust in Remedy to help them succeed.
Pros
Cons
poor management, poor communication
March 19, 2019

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

various duties
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 5, 2019
would have to travel in omaha to various job sites, and would work till assignment was over, some jobs i liked, other job i did not like and would not enjoy working at that place
March 19, 2019

Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Kept me from being homeless
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 5, 2019
I was in a situation where I was living in my car and campgrounds and cheap motels.I was surviving on canned foods and peanut butter. I went to remedy and they put me to work right away. This enabled me to get into a nicer weekly rate room and kept me well fed for 4 months until I was able to find a place to live permanently.I loved the job I had picking orders. One of the best I ever had but unfortunately I had to relocate hours away and I left the job. I was not able to give notice and I regret that. But they were of great help to me
Pros
quick job placement and pleasant helpful staff
Cons
never quite sure how long your assignment will last
March 19, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Fast paced, productive , but fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 4, 2019
Enjoyed every day I worked. The people I worked with made it very enjoyable. I couldn't have asked for a better boss. They truly cared about me as an employee and took the time to train me.
March 19, 2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and could help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

temp only
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 4, 2019
this was a temp job. the company had no desire to hire me full time. Remedy staffing billed it as a temp to hire. this was sell for them and not a desire postion for me

Wonderful place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WIMarch 3, 2019
They assigned me a wonderful job opportunity. They also are reasonable. They work you very understand. Check up on to make sure you are ok with the job they put you in and feel comfortable with what your doing.
Pros
Wonderful staff
Cons
Non

Productive work enviroment.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLMarch 1, 2019
Great place, fun, fast paced productive work environment.Company offers health, dental, and vision benefits.Weekly pay. Opportunity for job growth. Long hours.
Pros
Weekly pay check.
Cons
Long hours.

Excellent company and management
Onsite Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 27, 2019
Outstanding support from team, management and colleagues. Every day was a learning day. Fun and fast paced environment, and most importantly, you have a work family!
What I learned
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAFebruary 25, 2019
My first company to work with so a lot to learn.
New code, new database and mostly everything from start up.
The management was nice, but this has been a long time ago
Great company to be apart of
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Honolulu HiFebruary 23, 2019
fast pace setting up meetings, doing reports, taking minutes,answering phone, handling time sheets, checking and sorting mail,picking up and delivering checks,schedule interview, schedule conference rooms

How to take minutes with a recorder
Hospital health care/ Hotel

filing

setting up for the doctors meetings
Pros
enjoyed working for OBGYN doctors/ and working in HR
Cons
Temp position
production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 18, 2019
I work a lot of jobs for remedy. i jump from warehouse to warehouse. they will let you go once they dont need you anymore. they just throw you a job and you can take it or not. they only call if they have a new job for you.
awesome
Staff member (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COFebruary 16, 2019
I really enjoyed working for remedy intelligent staffing. I got to meet lots of people during this job. also felt very content knowing I was doing my best to ensure the safety of others.
Pros
Tickets to sporting events
Cons
very long shifts
Nice agency they find job pretty fast
Operator on Automated Machines (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 14, 2019
They find job quickly and let you know the rules very clearly, that makes everything easy, Nice problem solving when present and flexible on permits in advance.
Pros
Fast Job
Cons
Temp Contract
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 12, 2019
The staff is really helpful at helping you find meaningful employment that fits your abilities and lifestyle. If the site you are at isn't a good fit the help you find another site. They offer classes for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedy Intelligent Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight