Remedy Therapy Services Employee Reviews

Great company with great opportunity for advancement!
PTA (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2019
Working with Remedy Therapy has been a great opportunity/experience thus far. There is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the company. It is nice to find a company who prefers to educate and promote from within.
Pros
Teamwork approach
Cons
Therapy company focused on clinical outcomes
PTA/DOR (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMay 16, 2019
Patient centered therapy provider
Fair performance expectations
A company that values employee input
Great culture with multiple opportunities for advancement
Pros
Fair expectations, great opportunities for advancement
Cons
Could use employee friendly website
Remedy turns a blind eye to harassment and complaints from staff.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  CTApril 28, 2019
This is the worst company I've ever worked for. The DOR was incompetent, never did treatment always tried to micromanage staff. DOR harassed employees and laughed along with racism and upper management never did anything about it.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Everything, Dor, upper management, productivity
Do not work here
Therapist (Former Employee) –  USApril 18, 2019
They said that they were a company that cared about their patients, I quickly learned that was a lie. A month into working for Remedy, 4 people had quit.DOR was highly unprofessional but incredibly nice. DOR was never there. Assistants had 90% productivity Rs had 80%. There would be 2hr rehab meetings and that was because the DOR was never there and they had to get caught up on patients. Therapists were also in charge of “training” new staff members in the documentation system and this would again have a negative affect on productivity. Then staff would get in trouble for poor productivity.
Pros
Great coworkers, DOR was nice, good pay
Cons
cares more about money than patients
Bad Company
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 17, 2019
The prior 1 star reviews are accurate. Particularly the review, "Great immediate supervisor, bad everything else" which is a nice summary and shared experience in Chicago, IL. This company (Energize/Remedy) is poorly organized with unprofessional, dishonest and unresponsive upper management. Energize/Remedy is currently experiencing a high turn rate for therapists due to poor business practices. I do not recommend working for this company!
Pros
Co-workers, Direct Supervisor
Cons
Wage, Benefits, Upper Management
Great company
Therapist (Current Employee) –  TravelApril 16, 2019
Mid-size rehab company with multi levels of support. VPs, Regionals, DORs, Clinical Specialists. Ethical. Hands on managers. Not micromanaged. Opportunity for advancement.
Unprofessional Management
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Excelsior, MNMarch 16, 2019
As a new graduate, they will try to get you in the door, as they did me. Completely lied about the patient diagnosises I would work with during the interview. This is a highly unethical company with unrealistic productivity ratings. The DOR would hunt down innaprorpriate candidates for rehab and place them on therapist’s schedules. Overall, highly unorganized. DOR spent most of my time complaining about her personal life. Highly unprofessional, I’m embarrassed to say I ever worked here. Stay away from this place.
Cons
Unprofessional DOR. Unorganized. Unrealistic productivity.
Poor HR
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  OhioMarch 16, 2019
Disorganized group. Poorly managed HR. Fun coworkers but management was horrible. Unethical business practices. They can’t keep therapists happy and a huge turn over.
Pros
Cons
Everything. Stay away from this company.
Poor management, unorganized HR department
Rehab (Current Employee) –  TNFebruary 6, 2019
Recruiting personal need to be honest about what an employee will REALLY receive instead of them learning through emails. Training with company is through emails and online so it is difficult at times to get the real answers. Poorly organized human resource department. Management on lower levels need to be trained on treating employees with respect.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Poor management from corporate to immediate. Productivity is set too high.
Great immediate supervisor, bad everything else
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 30, 2019
Our SNF contract was bought out on 1/1 by Energize (Remedy) and the upper/middle management has not been thought out. Examples: (1) we were expected to invest significant time up front in onboarding and health screenings after being told to decide within a week whether we wanted to stay at our building; (2) we were told we would have health and other benefits effective 1/1 but were not able to access the enrollment website (incorrect URL given at first) until 1-2 weeks into January; (3) employees who were told by HR they had coverage for health/dental but the insurance companies when called stated that HR had not completed enrollment so we did not exist in the insurance system; (4) the training we received and the EMR used by the company are not conducive to efficiency, yet we were expected to increase our month 1 productivity to 85-90% as a team (including direct supervisor who had too many meetings to treat at more than 30-40% productivity). The company has not thought through policies, procedures, training, or adequate HR staffing/support for therapists.
Pros
Great direct supervisor
Cons
Poor upper/middle management, unrealistic expectations, poor support for therapists
Outstanding Therapy Company
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaFebruary 9, 2018
Remedy Therapy is an outstanding therapy company provides fair compensation and great benefits! I would highly recommend working for this organization!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remedy Therapy Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7