Remington College Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 102 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Non-profit Remington College, headquartered in Heathrow, FL operates 17 college campuses throughout the United States offering career focused diploma, bachelor and associate degree programs in a variety of career fields. For more information, please visit remingtoncollege.edu. For the latest news about Remington College, visit facebook.com/remingtoncollege. Remington College has been part of the higher education community since 1987, and all of our campuses are nationally accredited by the ACCSC.
You’re seeing all 9 jobs at Remington College because we can’t find any available jobs at Remington College close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 100 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Loved spending time with students at Remington. Being a part of their journey of success was beyond words I could write. At Remington, we reinforced to our students that it’s never too late to be what you might have been!
My role as an instructor at Remington College was TEDIOUS and FRUSTRATING. Instructors were required to always call, text, and email. students. Instructors spent a lot of WASTEFUL TIME calling, texting, and emailing student’s instead of teaching. All the lab equipment was OUTDATED which caused obstacles for student’s hands on educational training and achieving gainful employment. Preparing student’s effectively entails training them with up-to-date equipment. Remington College STOP focusing on RETENTION NUMBERS and CONCENTRATE MORE ON STUDENT'S EDUCATION. Students have paid and/or paying for their education therefore give them what they paid for and nothing less.
I love working with the students. The environment is always changing. Technology is usually a priority and beneficial to both students, staff, and faculty.
Although I loved working at Remington College, Dallas Campus, corporate was making changes that weren't beneficial for the students. Overall I have very fond, happy, memories of Remington College, that is why I was there for 18 years before retiring.
Comfortable environment. The work schedule was good on the number of days, but it is a split schedule with several hours between the classes you teach. Work until 11pm.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 41 questions about working at Remington College. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Remington College employees.
Insights from 76 Indeed users who have interviewed with Remington College within the last 5 years.
You have to teach a mock class.
What time can you start?
How much experience do you have , are you looking for full time or part time work. What shift, What pay are you looking for hourly
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Remington College