Admissions Representative (Former Employee) – Garland, Texas – January 21, 2014
• Made a minimum of 200 outbound calls to connect with perspective students to create value in setting an appointment to tour the campus.
• Set appointments with prospective student to tour the campus, including researching bus routes and providing directions.
• Advised students about the benefits of obtaining credentials though attending higher education as well as different career paths available within hospitality and restaurant industry.
• Assisted with inquiries about local GED programs, Adult literacy programs and information about low income assistance with childcare, Dart Para-transit, Select Services.
• Interviewing prospective students to qualify for admissions into a variety of programs.
• Finalize admissions paperwork and recordkeeping.
• Developed a pipeline of potential students though personally developed leads.