REMN Wholesale Employee Reviews

2.3Job Security & Advancement
No regard for employees (except for sales persons)
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJMarch 18, 2019
If you don't work in sales, you're an expendable non-entity in this company. Management does not respect its employees, and only uses its employees until it determines that it's time for the next layoff (which will likely be four to six months after you're hired). So, every few months, you have to be worried that the "falling knife" will cut you, too. This company is literally the worst company I've ever worked for in almost every respect. Average pay...and if you put in for overtime, it is heavily scrutinized. So much so that you need to fear retaliation (i.e. losing your job). Poor benefits...health insurance and 401(k) are dreadful, and believe it or not, they don't offer tuition reimbursement. But this shouldn't be a surprise because they don't want you to advance anyway. The organization is basically flat with no upward mobility.

Bottom line: There is an endless list of reasons not to work for this company. If you do end up working there, you will probably remember this post and kick yourself later. Don't waste a precious minute of your life in this h-ll hole...please.
Pros
A few nice people, an almost average wage, remote work for some
Cons
No respect from management, constant layoffs, very poor benefits, too many cons to mention
Poor work environment
underwriter (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 4, 2018
Management is not consistent in their working requirements. Minimum work week would consist of min 60-70 hours a week, this does not include weekends.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 27, 2018
This company was very good to me during my difficult time as my wife was dying. I would recommend them to anybody. The reason I didn't last because the Wholesale business is hard to get into when I didn't have a book of business.