Remodel USA, Inc.

Remodel USA, Inc. Employee Reviews

Amazing company
Amazing place to work Always something new to learn Everyone is treated like family. Small company with great management. I'd go back in a heart beat!
Pros
Family environment
Cons
I left. None
Hard Job
Very poor culture among associates. Management was non existent but pay was every week.I LEARNED TO BE READY for cut throat situations among fellow employees.
Pros
weekly Pay
Cons
Lack of Advancement
Great work environment with fun and caring employees who are pretty much family.
You'll see these guys for than your family. Literally 6 days a week but everyday is worth it and each individual is self motivated and team worthy skilled to do great each day! Unfortunately something came up and I had to leave. This isn't a career job, but an ok way to earn your money and have tons of fun at the same time!! Wish these guys all the best
Pros
Paid cash bonuses, family like environment, great management, monthly $ bonuses.
Cons
Commission, hourly should be raised, you need to reach quota.
Cool crew
The canvassing crew I go out with everyday likes to laugh and have fun, but at the same time everyone is motivated to make money. It's hard getting the hang of the script and handling rejection when you knock on doors, but that's with any canvassing or marketing job in general.
Fun Motivating Staff
Remodel USA is a fun place to work. You learn a lot, not only about sales but also about self-confidence. Great place to work.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, challenging
Cons
I had to drive kinda far to get to work
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Treat you like family!
I love the friendly environment. They always treat the employees and customers like family. I have worked for both large corporate firms and small family owned businesses and this is one of the best places I have ever worked.
Great environment and culture to work around
Have worked for Remodel USA for 8 years now. I love the culture there and the environment these guys have set up for their employees. It's like going to work for my family every day!!!
Pros
Great environment, good pay, fun place to be at
Cons
I worked at Remodel USA in Torrance for almost 4 years. I moved out of state recently, so I had to quit. My time there was overall a good experience. Management listened to what I had to say and they gave instructions that actually made sense. If you're good at sales, I'd say give it a shot.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Remodel USA, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3