RemX Specialty Staffing Employee Reviews

Horrible
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 21, 2018
The staff is completely unorganized and unprofessional! Their staff is rude and doesnt have a clue what they are doing. I wouldnt recommend my dog dealing with this company.
Cons
rude staff
NO Organization-Nontrustung
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  ScottsdaleNovember 14, 2018
They only hire temp work for McKesson, they say they will hire you in 6 mos, good attendance, overall work is good etc, it's a mess, recruiter are noncommunicative, it's like a herd of cattle in RemX, they never hire you(McKesson) once work load is done your gone, that's because company doesn't want to pay health insurance, and RemX ins is a joke! That whole place is a joke, not honest about anything. Please go look for a permanent job. You'll be glad you did. I will neverdo a temp to perm again, was my first & last! Total joke!
Pros
Nothing but headaches
Cons
Learn something new if their long enough??
Na
INSURANCE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 8, 2018
They pay descent wage amount. Really think they need to be more organized, better health insurance, and better with communication with their contractors. other than that its an ok place to work for.
Nice place to work
contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2018
The atmosphere in the office was was very friendly. All of the departments collaborate and work together. And senior management also supports team engagement to create and open-door policy.
It’s ok
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 15, 2018
It’s not the best place in the world, I just can’t seem to be ok with weekly pay. It’s not easy to budget with, and it’s almost like you’re living paycheck to paycheck. If they would change that, then I feel like it might be ok.
Good
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Berwyn, ILOctober 10, 2018
It was a decent company to work for but is based out of state in Pennsylvania. They found my resume on indeed and mainly communicated with me via emails and or setimes over the phone.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Low Management
Great work/life balance & culture
Recruiter, (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 10, 2018
Great company to work for. Extensive training programs available.

My only criticism is of some management, who demonstrated an attachment to their own, personal agenda and were not supporting their team.

That said, everyone else I engaged with were amazing. I would highly recommend joining them if the opportunity presents itself.
Pros
Amazing training department
Cons
Some minor leadership issues
Ok. Not good benefits
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 18, 2018
No paid holiday, not alot of sick time, no pto. We worked on white Walmart picnic tables with three computers per table with low ergonomic plastic chairs. No sympathy for work environment compared to what ergonomics says it should be.
The branch in Bellevue was run by someone that didn't have management experience
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Bellevue WASeptember 10, 2018
There are a lot of recruitment companies in Seattle and Bellevue and this branch was run by someone who did not have management experience. She wasn't in the office that often and the 2 recruiters that located candidates for me were not happy with their job, so they didn't work hard to locate qualified candidates.
Horrible Management
Release of Information Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2018
I was not a fan of the work environment, the people, or management. I did not like the attitudes of the supervisor or the drama and gossip. Not the best place to work.
Pros
no pros
Cons
Too much drama, not enough pay
Great Jobs
Field Associate (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 10, 2018
This is a great temp company. They always have good jobs to send you on with most being temp to hire. They work in many different fields so there is always something for everyone. The head manager that I was working with was amazing. I had some personal things come up and she seemed to genuinely care about me and what I was going through. They really care about their employees.
Pros
Temp, Change, Management
Cons
Not enough pay, advancement opportunities
Able to meet new friends
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 3, 2018
Liars , told me that it would be a 90 day tempt position only to work 3 weeks got fired thru a text stating the company was over staffed they made it seem like they care about our complaints but only to be looked over i ask did they have any other projects i was told no not at the moment I will not recommend this company to anyone
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
bad staffing, no success
fun
Release of Information Technician (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 2, 2018
Temp Agency..Management was very supportive. The culture was professional and my concerns were addressed in a timely manner. My time was processed on time and without error,
Pros
unknown
Cons
unknown
The hardest part of the job was
Billing Representative I (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 27, 2018
Assigned to work for Millenium Healthcare billing. The hardest part of the job was screening and verifying hundreds of medical bills a day. If you didnt meet a certain amount in a days work then you would be counseled on it. Lots of pressure
Remx
Customer Service Registration (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 20, 2018
Greet customers obtain information print badges issues material for the conventions if any. I learned how to be very flexible. Management was always great. The job was not hard at all. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people from all over the world.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes depending on the client
Cons
no benefit
N/a
Scheduler & EMR Processor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 5, 2018
It was stressful. Co-workers were cutthroat. Looked down on you as a temp.I havge nothing more to add. I would never work for this company again. The supervisor was horrible with no social skills.
Staff not willing to help
Embedded Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 5, 2018
Got let go because of being ill. Said they couldn't hold my spot. Told me to call when ready to work. I called when i got well like they requested. They told me that they couldn't place me because of me having to leave due to being hospitalized.
My brief time with RemX Staffing
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNJune 1, 2018
I worked with the agency for a brief time. In the time I worked for them, I was treated with respect and professionalism. I was assigned to a company that valued respect as well as a job well done. I would recommend anyone work with them.
Pros
Timely discussion of positions available
Not a bad place to work.
Customer Service Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2018
Great office culture. Friendly managers and the door is always open. Supportive of employee growth and mostly promotes within. Great experience for new sales agents.
Good agency to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 10, 2018
I was placed on a 6 week assignment which was relaxed and the work environment was great. The location was convenient and the hours were what I was looking for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RemX Specialty Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.