RemX Specialty Staffing Employee Reviews

Walking on egg shells
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 12, 2019
High output is expected at all times. Attendance policy is strict. Promise you one position and you end up in another position. It constantly feels like you're walking on egg shells.
Job placement is quick.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85016March 12, 2019
RemX placed me in a job quickly.
I was part of a team that worked on customer returns and we determined whether their item was going to be replaced or refunded. We were told that it would take six months but only lasted a few weeks. We worked ourselves out of a job.
I was not contacted for another job.
Pros
Job placement is quick.
Cons
You do not get called back for other jobs.
Nice Staffing Agency to work for!
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 28, 2019
A typical workday begin at 8am. The management was great. The workplace culture was nice, relaxed, open and collaborative. The hardest part about the job is that it begins at temporary or contract and you may get hired on or you may not. The most enjoyable part of the job is the type of work that you are assigned to.
Promising the World
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 25, 2019
When I applied to RemX , I was granted an interview within a few days. I thought " great response time". During the interview my "recruiter"...or HeadHunter if you like. Pretended to be impressed with my attitude and qualifications. Asked me what my pay requirements were, I low balled with $14 p/h, Knowing that the pay was at $16 p/h. She made it sound like I was going to be paid so much better than someone without my experience and that McKesson NEEDED employees like me. She proposed that if I accepted the offer that in 6 mos I would be an employee of Mckesson with a raise. and I would have the opportunity to move around within McKesson. NOT at ALL TRUE. If you are a REMX employed "Contractor" McKesson treats you as Second Class.RemX is just a Seat filler company with no interest in helping you advance but they advise of the utmost importance of Attendance. So Do Not plan on an illness or appointment while on a job for RemX.

My "HeadHunter" is a very effective "Smoke-Blower" . If it sounds too good to be true...Just another "Temp" Agency. and Once your "contract Ends" they throw you away like yesterdays trash. I am so much better than RemX.

Feels like 6 months of Psychological abuse.
Pros
Steady Temporary work
Cons
Steady Temporary work
Do NOT waste your time with RemX
Insurance Specialist/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 16, 2019
Poor staffing management they missed lead you to think that There’s job security and give you false promises very misleading they are very unfair and very discriminating! I’m saying this truly in speaking very honestly DO NOT waste your time applying with RemX!
Pros
Working at Mckesson
Cons
Management, Misleading, Discrimination
Horrible
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2019
Do not work for this company. They lie to you about the job roll. They change your assignment and hours without notice. If you cannot change due to childcare or other reasons, then they let you go. They also change locations without notice. They do not listen to your concerns. The benefits they offer do not meet Affordable Healthcare guidelines. You request another assignment and they ignore your request or you have to end your assignment to possibly get another one. They will cut your pay as they see fit. They change your job roll. I DO NOT recommend this place at all.
Pros
Cons
No stability, no advancement, change assignment without notice
no thank you
Regional Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 29, 2019
EmploytBridge is great to work for. RemX not so much. I would not recommend the Colorado office. Expect little to no training and false expectations.
Learning environment
Document Management Specialist (contract position) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2019
Great places to work, leaning and teaching environment
Management was involved with day to day follow-up
work culture- team building
busy from start to finish answering phone and resolving claim issues
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
break room, clean
Not recommended
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 13, 2019
The assignment is Mckesson and they promise a lot to you. They tell you that you will be hired after 6 months and that if you meet production that your chances are higher at getting hired to full time. As soon as the work load was finished, they let 13 people on my team go.. and some of those people had been there for 6 months. It’s stressful going to work everyday and going from seeing someone one week to that person being fired the next week. There is no job stability there, they waited until I was 30 minutes from home to call and tell me my assignment is over. There’s no organization within remx because I got a call at 5:30 telling me that my assignment was over and then at 8:30 I got another call telling me that my assignment is over. And trying to get a hold of your recruiter is like pulling teeth, I’ve contacted mine several times with no luck . The people were nice and the pay is decent compared to other places.
Pros
Pay and people
Cons
No stability
Lack of communication and professionalism
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 13, 2019
Cancel training because they over hired, and. sent notifications through email. Recruiter want return call now. Keeps saying they understand" Do You".
Pros
Dont have any
Cons
Professionalism, communication and more
I loved the job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJJanuary 10, 2019
I loved working their, the environment was pleasant, neat, you learn a lots just wish they offer more job opportunities. It was only contract. But the opportunity was very much appreciated
I loved working with Remx
Medical Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 8, 2019
It was a very pleasant experience work environment. The pay was great at that particular time, but that won’t sustain me and my lifestyle at this time. I’d given the opportunity, if work with them again
Professional and Friendly atmosphere
Medical call center Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2019
Serve Customers with medical open enrollments, I learned the terminology for benefits, Environment very friendly, management was very professional. The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers that have been given the runarounds and trying to calm them down in order to assist them.
Scheduler (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 22, 2018
Great offers of employment and opportunity to grow. They care about their employees. Amazing benefits. The management is friendly and helpful. The love to promote from within.
Non communicative and unprofessional
Insurance benefits verification (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 19, 2018
My manager "recruiter" was so poor at getting back to me. I would have to try calling him and leave an email and then a follow up email after that to get any response from him. The final blow was when I received a call after my shift at Mckesson ( Rem-x 's big client that they send their contractors to work at), and was told nonchalantly that my assignment had ended. I asked why since it was not to be over until March and was told they didn't know why and to follow up with my recruiter and see about getting placed on another team. I was very sad as I really wanted to keep that particular job even though the computer I was using in training class had so many issues and interfered with my being able to keep up. Which yes I let them know several times and the day they finally moved me to a PC that worked they let me go that same day with that phone call. I was devestated! So I tried calling my sup or recruiter and no answer, Rem-x , no answer, so I emailed him to find out what happened and I kid you not NEVER heard back from him. It's been days since that happen. I had also called and asked to speak to a manager and was told they were in a meeting and she would have someone call me back afterwards. No call back though. All at Christmas time too I am out of a job. If that isn't a poor representation of a company I don't know what is. This is by far the worst agency I have ever been unfortunate to work for. Never again. Don't bother calling or emailing or texting me Remx when you need to fill a few hundred positions at Mckesson. My work experience is greatly sought after by potential  more... emoloyers and I will find a real job soon.  less
Pros
They were good at updating my time sheet?
Cons
No paid holidays, Non existant communication, Contractors are nothing to them, Liars
Willing to work with you
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2018
I love working for Remx Staffing. The hiring process was a breeze. And I am always reminded to report my hours. If there is ever an issue it is resolved with no problem. The staff is very easy to talk to, very understanding. The hardest part of the job is having to leave for a higher paying job, career that is closer to my home and family.
Horrible
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 21, 2018
The staff is completely unorganized and unprofessional! Their staff is rude and doesnt have a clue what they are doing. I wouldnt recommend my dog dealing with this company.
Cons
rude staff
NO Organization-Nontrustung
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  ScottsdaleNovember 14, 2018
They only hire temp work for McKesson, they say they will hire you in 6 mos, good attendance, overall work is good etc, it's a mess, recruiter are noncommunicative, it's like a herd of cattle in RemX, they never hire you(McKesson) once work load is done your gone, that's because company doesn't want to pay health insurance, and RemX ins is a joke! That whole place is a joke, not honest about anything. Please go look for a permanent job. You'll be glad you did. I will neverdo a temp to perm again, was my first & last! Total joke!
Pros
Nothing but headaches
Cons
Learn something new if their long enough??
Na
INSURANCE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 8, 2018
They pay descent wage amount. Really think they need to be more organized, better health insurance, and better with communication with their contractors. other than that its an ok place to work for.
Nice place to work
contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2018
The atmosphere in the office was was very friendly. All of the departments collaborate and work together. And senior management also supports team engagement to create and open-door policy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RemX Specialty Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.