RemX Specialty Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Jobs
Field Associate (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 10, 2018
This is a great temp company. They always have good jobs to send you on with most being temp to hire. They work in many different fields so there is always something for everyone. The head manager that I was working with was amazing. I had some personal things come up and she seemed to genuinely care about me and what I was going through. They really care about their employees.
Pros
Temp, Change, Management
Cons
Not enough pay, advancement opportunities
Able to meet new friends
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 3, 2018
Liars , told me that it would be a 90 day tempt position only to work 3 weeks got fired thru a text stating the company was over staffed they made it seem like they care about our complaints but only to be looked over i ask did they have any other projects i was told no not at the moment I will not recommend this company to anyone
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
bad staffing, no success
Remx
Customer Service Registration (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 20, 2018
Greet customers obtain information print badges issues material for the conventions if any. I learned how to be very flexible. Management was always great. The job was not hard at all. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people from all over the world.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes depending on the client
Cons
no benefit
Good agency to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 10, 2018
I was placed on a 6 week assignment which was relaxed and the work environment was great. The location was convenient and the hours were what I was looking for.
Dishonest
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 8, 2018
RemX encourages employees to report any discrimination or harassment. However, once a complaint is made your assignment will end shortly after. There is no effort to provide a safe work environment, protect or support its employees, RemX is only concerned about keeping clients happy in order to maintain business. This company is completely unethical.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Onsite manager is only concerned about keeping employer account at all costs. Not above lying
RemX Associates
Data Entry Clerk/Various Positions (Temporary) (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 1, 2018
Friendly. They want to hear about your day at the job. Also, they quickly find a match to your qualifications and skills in the area you prefer to work.
Pros
Quick at matching jobs to client
Cons
Only found temporary assignments in the local area
no benefits, no growth
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 28, 2018
RemX didnt even bother to work with me on finding a new position whne the one I had ended. They took employees word over mine and didnt bother to find out the whole story.
Never received work
None (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 2, 2018
I never received work from this agency. I went into the office to register and meet one of the ladies but that was it. I rated it two star only because they have tried contacting me for a job but it was only for a week long. They never have any new jobs on their website, either. The same jobs have been on there and the one I applied for I was never contacted about.
temp
Reimbursement Counselor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 15, 2018
over all a good company to work for, people friendly very open to train. Welcoming workplace. Getting to know the area was the hardest part. Enjoyed the atmosphere the work ethic and the management
Pros
very nice
Cons
not open on weekends
Worst Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 13, 2018
Staffing company sent me out to a company that was in complete chaos. When asked if they had anything else available they said no, and left me blindsided Everytime I needed help with employment. They also let you go no explanation, no job lined up, and through a text during the middle of a random week letting you know they no longer need you.
Cons
Management, Benefits, Employment

Want to know more about RemX Specialty Staffing?

Ask a question
Stay away from Remx
Case manager (Former Employee) –  PhoenixMarch 12, 2018
Would Never recommend Remx. You are required to give them a 2 week notice, Remx Does Not give you notice they will notify you 24 before ending your contract.
Pros
Salary
Cons
No job security
Summer didnt find employment , i was lied to
Never had one (Former Employee) –  Camelback areaMarch 11, 2018
I dislike that Summer made the decision on what hours were good for me, i registered and did not work one job at all. Passed drug screening, etc. But yet Remx failed to find an employerfor me, i never worked at one job since i registered. I applied for many job openings and i wasnt contacted once. Waste of my time. WOULD NOT RECCOMEND this company . Lack of communication, failed to find employment,etc.
Pros
Cons
Everything the company stands for, nothing.
Great Staffing Company
EMR Processor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 8, 2018
This staffing agency is a good one to work at and I will recommend my family and friends to go and sign up. They find jobs for you really quick. Great company to be with
proactive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 5, 2018
though I was contracted with remX . I enjoyed every minute of working there. great atmosphere and people. you're personality will constitute how you enjoy the time there.
Pros
pay
Cons
not so organized
Horrible Recruiters
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 20, 2018
It's like they hire the worst recruiters from Accountemps. If you're out of work, and you want to be treated like you're inconveniencing someone and your skill sets are inferior, pop into the nearly, always empty Irvine, CA branch.
Pros
Cons
Recruiters
Horrible Staffing Agency I would never recommend working for them.
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhoenixFebruary 19, 2018
These people run a slave trade, management is horrible and unresponsive. The recruiters do not respond and have no idea about what goes on at the job locations. They want you to be there everyday on time but don't want you to grow or move to a permanent position. I had an issue Everytime I worked at this company. The success rate is low and the workers drop like flies. THEY FIRE YOU WITHOUT NOTICE OR AN INVESTIGATION. They don't try to find you a new position if you can't keep the one they gave you. They are liars promising you a permanent position and u are on contract for more than 8. months They only care about how many Lives they ruin not how many lives they change. I would run far away from this place if I were you. This staffing company is a joke and needs to be sued for all the lives they ruin.
Pros
weekly pay, meeting new people
Cons
horrible management, success rate, recruiters suck and need to be fired, no growth, poor follow ups by email and phone
Caroline isn't great at matching jobs up with your talent
Med recs (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 18, 2018
Let's be real -people are real jobs should be taken more seriously however with so many temps working today with so many other clients or companies who are seeking the best candidates seems like we are the ones taken advantage of! Downfall

Remx is currently hiring once again as they did for XPO LOGISTICS-temporarily no perm unless you apply directly. Now ALTEGRA HEALTH /McKesson hiring weekly until the season is over. Do companies not care about the reviews we give them. Somewhere and somehow Management should do better!

Wonderful company, ALTEGRA THEIR CLIENT but lack of showmanship, integrity between the temp REMX And client! NO JOB SECRURITY NUMBER ONE. MINIMINAL WEEK TO WEEK I would say happy at first promising information but wasn't executed! Discrimination? Possibly that's everywhere don't get used everyone should have EEOC EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. WWW.EEOC.COM
ALWAYS HAVE A BACK UP PLAN WHEN WORKING WITH TEMPS, they may also try to deny UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE WITH GDOL. Be smart about it!
Pros
It's a job but no secure what so ever
Cons
Can't trust clientele withhold the truth
Meh
Administrative Assistant temp (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJFebruary 16, 2018
Not a lot of work that comes in, was told a position would go permanent on more than one occasion and it never does.
They have very little work available, also and don’t pay as well as other agencies do.
Pros
There are none
Cons
No jobs, no real temp to perm, no days off, no sick days.
Beware of assignments...
Reimbursement Supervisor-McKesson (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 16, 2018
McKesson is their largest customer, the job can end suddenly and you have to start all over again with job search. RemX does not offer any assistance with finding you another position. Pretty poor customer service by the recruiting team.
Pros
Pay was good and overtime abundant
Cons
No job stability
Great Temp Job but False Assignment
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 6, 2018
When we were brought on in November 2017 we were told we would it was a temp to hire position that would last until March or April 2018 and then we would be promoted to a core position which is a 3 to 18 month full time contract until you are converted to a permanent employee. After the 1st week of January half of my class was gone. After January they only kept about 5 ppl out of 35.