RENAISSANCE DENTAL

RENAISSANCE DENTAL Employee Reviews

Just a Stressful place
When you know you have to lie to the customers about contracts of insurance being terminated or cancelled without customers permission. Would def not want any stress on you.
Great place to work!
It has its ups and downs as with any job. They value their employees and the pay is very competitive. The only downside is the programming within the company and how certain benefits and plans are handled.
Pros
Benefits, great management other than the director Over the call center, competitive pay
Cons
Micromanaging, some areas need a lot of improvement.
No integerity
Too many changes in management, no structure no job security very cut throat operation. You put in 110% and you get nothing in return. There is no room for growth and they don't recognize excellence.
staff learning as they go
0 growth opportunity but promotions are given to roles that are not posted, lack of ownership, responsibility, HR not knowledgeable of FMLA, STD regulations
not worth it
I worked there for almost 2 years. First year was great. Then they brought in a team of new managers from another location and things went downhill fast. The company hired trainers that had never done the job before, never worked in dental field, or a call center. They brought in managers that had no idea what was going on, how do you manage a team of people when you don't know how to do the job. They do not appreciate all the hard work the CSR do. Then to top it off they hired in new people and paid them $3 more on the hour than the people who had been there for almost 2 years. Just a really poor company to work for. IF your good at sucking up and being told your worthless and to do better than this is the perfect place for you. If you have self respect and know you deserve to work for a company that appreciates and respects you then stay clear of this company!
Pros
Pto
Cons
clicky managers, no room for advancement, poor ethics, too many cheifs
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Horrible new management, micromanaging, & high turnover
This company does not care about keeping any employees long term. They do not train you as policies change. They will just send out a huge email with changes to policies while you are taking back to back calls. Example: a new policy comes out and you’re supposed to be able to offer it to someone and know all details and answers to questions about it starting immediately. You have no time to look over it before it goes into effect sometimes even. Your next call may be a prospect looking for a plan and you have to give them that option. They will bring in new classes of trainees that do minimal work (not even 1/3) compared to vet employees of the company.. and pay them $3 or more an hour. The only upside of the job is that they offer decent benefits. They micromanage to the point of seconds. If you use a few more seconds than what you’re allotted for break time you will be called into a meeting and reprimanded.. even though there is no where to view how much break time you’ve used by the seconds. If a manager doesn’t like you they will find things to knit pick on the knock off points to fire you. Stressful environment-not even due to busy season, but due to the hostile new management. This used to be a great company I loved working for, but it has done a complete 180 & I would rather work retail or fast food than here. I feel like that says all you need to know.
benefits
Cons
Everything else: micromanagement, inconsistent pay, hostile environment
No room for growth
All positions above Supervisor are hired from outside the company, so if you are looking for a company to grow in, this isn't it. They talk about creating career paths for every level of employee but are unable to follow through because they are too busy changing everything. In the call center, yearly goals are not provided until August, even though the review period is January to December. Every August/September, there is a complete change in management, with the newest employees being given promotions. This is the only thing that is constant.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
Micromanagement from every level, low pay for entry level employees
it was fine
it was ok for the moment would not recommend job to anyone also management is the worst there is no job security and I will not recommend anyone to work
Unhappy Here!
This company has great benefits however that's as good as it gets. The company is based on helicoptering managing. They watch your every move, and even time you to the restroom. None of the managers have experience in dental insurance so they can barely or never assist you with questions when team leads are not present or available. It is a high turnover rate. They fire team leads and peers left and right due to a attendance policy in which they have on paper but make up new rules about attendance that are not listed in the policy. The policy is based on a point system. There is an attendance guideline that states you can take off multiple days in a row and only be pointed one point, but yet when you do have to take off multiple days you are still reprimanded. It's more about being there to work instead of about your family/life outside of work. Your mother could have died or you could be going through a family emergency but they care less just that you are not there to work. They have recently moved to a different location, on very short notice, creating a lot of very unhappy employees. There is a low morale amongst employees and many state they are just waiting until something better comes along. There is alot of favoritism in the office where someone they like better is not reprimanded for a behavior that a less liked or popular employee would be reprimanded for. Overall, with new management this company has gone downhill. Stay away!
Pros
dental, vision, pto benefits
Cons
timed breaks, helicopter managing, favoritism, attendance policy
Intresting place to work
My time at the job was a learning experience
I transitioned to a new state

I loved my co-workers

I learned a lot and dos and don'ts from this company
I would only recommend someone to work here in order to receive the employee referral bonus .
When I first started to work for this company I gave them 110% of me. My attendance was 100% my attitude was right towards everyone. After working for a year my review was excellent I actually over exceeded in every category. They actually gave me a 6% raise. The pay was already below the national average for an experience CSR with over 10 years experience. When it came down to me applying for different positions and being promoted and trying to advance myself I was turn down every time and people that worked there less time than me we’re getting promoted two and three times and I still never got promoted. This company even promotes their temporary employees before their permanent employees I’ve never heard of that.
Pros
Getting VTO time in the off season.
Cons
Timed breaks. Time bathroom breaks. Being micro managed.
Good experiece
I started at renaissance thinking the job would be perfect because of the office environment, after few short months I discovered the overall company management wasn't up to par. There seem to be a lot of turn over and unhappy employees. My bathroom breaks were timed and there were some unorganized training during my first couple weeks which effected my work. I got to work in an office environment but overall was unhappy with the job/ benefits and supervisors. I didn't see the position as something I wanted to do long term.
Cons
timed bathroom breaks, emplyee favortism.
Unorganized
Need a place of employment where growth is welcomed and appreciated. Typical day at work consist of Supervisor duties but the pay is not up to par. There is no appreciation nor far compensation.
Exceptional healthcare, horrible home care compassion
The benefits were great. However, the job was in the process of making many changes. As a result to the changes, I found it that they weren't very friendly when it came to our home life. I had to bend fingers just to get off in order to help my mother. Also the job doesn't give raises as they should. These are my main reasons for seeking another employment opportunity.
Pros
free lunch during busy season
Cons
no raises
Fast paced, high call volume, great place to work.
Management is great, coworkers are great and always eager to help. I've enjoyed my time here. I have relocated and am currently blooming for a new career closer to home.
okay
Okay is the job for you if you are looking to get your feet wet in the call center environment. Also if you are looking to learn about the way density is broken down the training and the terms used can definitely be used in your every day life
Productive.
When I was externing here for school, I was kind of in shock at first. They were very quick-paced and it stressed me out. They provided excellent dental care to all of their patients.
Great company !!!
I love this company, they really care about employees. They work with you when you have issues and the atmosphere and people you work with are awesome !
Pros
1 hr or 30 min lunch
Cons
none yet
Relaxing Environment
Good place to work. Very relaxing and understanding of family life. Good advancement opportunity. Team leads were all very good at what they do. Would recommend them as employer.
Great place to work just issues with advancements
Very great place to work but felt under paid for the amount of work I was doing & although I was qualified for higher positions it was always someone under me that received the advancement.
Pros
very nice work place
Cons
short breaks, micro managers even when going to the restroom
Very Great place to work for, we are family.
I do not consider this company my job, but my family. I love to get up and come to work every morning. I have learned a lot, and gained valuable tools to succeed in my career.