Play YouTube video button
Renaissance Home Health Care

Renaissance Home Health Care Management reviews

United States24 reviews
Overall, Renaissance Home Health Care is a great place to work at TEMPORARILY, everyone is pretty chill and the work is (for me as an intern not too hard or over cumbersome). Everyone in the building seem to strive for a sense of community and that's probably the best thing about work... In terms of management, they seem to be in a sticky situation but hopefully everything gets sorted out!

Overall, not too shabby for a first job...
Pros
Co-workers, relaxed vibe
Cons
Area, commute (if you hate moving around), management
September 30, 2019
Dear Intern,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review.
El ambiente limpio .Personal capacitado y profesional , Se cuida la integridad fisica moral de los empleados y pasientes .
May 20, 2020
Dear Home Health Aide,
Thank you for your positive support! We truly appreciate it.
Trabajo en equipo
Innovadora

Responsable

Comunicación
Pros
Seg. Medio
May 20, 2020
Dear HHA,
Thank you for the time you took to give us feedback. We truly appreciate it.
Wonderful place to work with a collaborative team. Everyone helps each other. Senior management is fair and have an open door policy for staff. Company cares about its employees and clients.
Pros
Free lunch, flex schedules, modern office, good pay
May 29, 2019
Dear Administrator,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We truly appreciate your support and dedication.
This agency should be closed since they don’t have a stable coordination due to the fact that they only care about the cases that goes in which produce the money to the agency! They should CARE about their patients and employees. This is the worst job i have in my entire life. They are very unprofessional and unethical. I was expecting more from this agency. Everyday is a new thing there. Horrible place to work!!
Pros
Free lunches when they feel like it
Cons
Gossip
July 30, 2018
Thank you for your review and honest feedback. We will review this closely.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
We as staff are overlooked, underappreciated and overworked. They never give raises. 5 years later you'll still get the same pay. Even though they keep adding to your work load. Expect to get cases while you're preparing to leave. They don't care how stressful it is.
Pros
Other staff members are nice. It's management that cut throat
July 30, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews and will share this with the management team as we work to improve our culture and employee satisfaction at all times.
I worked as an recreation therapist, and this company expected me to do the job of 5 for the price of one! Half of the employees were nice while the other half were very backstabbing and hostile. Human resources and management were clueless, and did not want to spend the money needed to do the job. There is zero chance of success at this company no matter how talented or hardworking you are because they do not understand how this business works!
Pros
decent work hours
Cons
Horrible leadership and co-workers
Well co-workers are awesome and understand you bit management never gives you a break they always seem to find flaws on you. And the worst part they take sides and never listen to the full story they always lie about you or any outcome that occurs at the office they are not professional at all.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Everything else
It was a family environment among the employees.
Im glad to have worked for this company.

I met some wonderful people along the way. Which I remain friends with still today.

I was given the opportunity to grow with this company and for that I am forever grateful.

Even though my Executive Director did not see eye to eye towards the end of my employment for a simple misunderstanding. Which could of been clarified. if she simply ask me.

I still appreciate the opportunity she gave me.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
management was always assuming employees were sabotaging them.
Renaissance Home care was a great place to work until the management changed. But I enjoyed working with my co workers and clients
Pros
off on weekends
Cons
unhappy employees