Renaissance Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
very busy place
Charge Nurse- Rehab (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAMay 20, 2018
Busy no ward clerk . Help told you what they were going to do and you never got lunch unless you worked overtime. Morning meetings you had to attend Monday through Friday this was not really called for. Most enjoyable was the patients . They were great.
Pros
patients
Cons
no lunch poor pay
Awesome workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 26, 2018
Working as an intern at La Concha Renaissance resort was one of the best work life experience I had in the hotel industry. Everyone was willing to help me and show me how to do my role in every single area I was given during my internship.
Renaissance
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 11, 2018
I love the job nothing wrong with it just looking for a second job to help with living expenses I like the residents and I Ike the management haven’t had a problem with them so far
Don't send someone you love here
dietary (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 5, 2018
It's the most dirtiest, nasty, broken down, unprofessional place I've ever worked. I would never send a love one to that facility. The administrator walks with tunnel vision,,... can't see and steps over trash on the floor. Very poor decision making and creates conflict with the staff.
Pros
didn't take long to get my mom's records
Cons
everything is broken and nasty..... don't get on the elevator
fun place to work
housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 25, 2018
A great place to work.all the cowork are good people to work with. You get Two 15 minute breaks and free lunch. It is hard work cleaning guest rooms but I like.
Pros
free lunch
productive and fun plce to work
Assistant Director of Nutrition and Wellness Progr (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTMarch 22, 2018
Enjoyable work environment.
Supervision was willing the practice new ideas and work with the staff in a combined effort to solve day to day problems..
Pros
personnel
Cons
location
N/a
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 19, 2018
hard work under paid short breaks you think youre getting off early but you dont they have special floors that have to have special attention and they expect you to be done in thirty min but the most enjoying part when you get good tips
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Working hour weren't that great
Server (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2018
I was not to fond of working at 6 in the morning but i did get out at 2 so i had the rest of the day to do whatever. The management was good, very understanding and willing to work with you.
PBX Operator/Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 1, 2018
Not a good place to work at i wouldn't recommend this job. The manager are rude nasty and evil. They nit pick at you so you can quit they use you until you're not doing outside business they associate themselves with
Productive and fun work place
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Eureka, CADecember 17, 2017
Good relationship built with residents. Team work oriented. Cared for combative to normal patients. Higher pay is needed to have a good turn over rate.
long hours,extreme pressure,semi friendly enviorment.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 6, 2017
was a good job paid good.had good benefits. i did alot i cleaned checked rooms .Made sure everything was perfect. i helped cover supervisior shifts. i helped in the spa center i made appoinments. helped the customer get settled for their massage. nice quiet peaceful work expierence.
Pros
good insurance, good pay.
Cons
no growth oppourtunitys, lack of communication, under new managment.
work place
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Indian Wells, CADecember 6, 2017
is a very nice place to work . the ppl is very kind and the hotel is very nice. there is a good environment and you get to meet a lot of new people every day
Work day
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Biddeford, MEDecember 3, 2017
Liked the facility good staffing able to interact with patients loved my job. Coworkers performed their jobs well and always willing to work as a team.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Sorry place closed
Good
Front Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MANovember 30, 2017
The staff is senior and there has been employees there since Day 1 which shows a lot about the company. People seem very happy with their worklife here.
Fun work place.
Hotel Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 10, 2017
Family and Friendly enviorment . Worked with a great team! Five star Hotel. Great lobby. Great location . One of my faviorte part of working there was I got to meet Rockie Players!
Pros
Discounts on Rooms
As a whole hotel
Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 4, 2017
A unknowingly workplace. You never know what your going to walk into each day. The communications are bad. The management tries, I believe, but something stops them from doing the right and or fair and correct way.
Nice customers and some great coworkers. A lot of gossip
Pros
Hotel discounts
Cons
Environment
friendly enviroment
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLOctober 19, 2017
I loved working here because you constantly meet new people from all over the world. you are always on the go and always have something exciting going on.
a decent job to go to
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, NJOctober 11, 2017
It was an ok job to go to i wish they pay more it was helpful at the time to take care of my bills and family. Iam looking for some where closer and better pay .
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Banquet server
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 9, 2017
As a banquet server i serve clients at formal, receptions, dinner parties, and receptions. We provide excellent customer service to our guest. I enjoy working for this company.
Fast Paced and Never Dull
Catering Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 8, 2017
While working at the Renaissance, I felt that as a new manager, that they did not give me the adequate opportunity to prove myself in the position. The workers are friendly and fun to work with. The office environment is good, however, the job itself does demand so much time causing the mood to change a bit. Overall, the position was a good one. Long hours and sometimes 6-7 day work weeks.
Pros
Meal Ticket Plan, Paid Time Off, Nice Co-workers, Never Boring, Always Something to Do
Cons
Cut Throat Mindset, Little to No Freetime, Rude Clients, Disregard for Work Life Balance