Renaissance Employee Reviews

Muy buena empresa
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 11, 2018
Buena empresa con gente muy trabajadora y buenas prácticas con los huéspedes
Pros
Seguro médico y dental y pto
Cons
Seguro médico muy caro muchos días de trabajo juntos
Friendly people to work with
Hotel Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 12, 2018
This company is fair and very welcoming, I like the environment there they are very friendly. The only problem sometimes is not enough people in the laundry room. The reason for that is for me the house man needs all towels and linen to be folded and ready to go.
I loved all my partners I used to work with , it was lots of fun.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 7, 2018
It was all good, I loved the staff and workers. There is no cons to to that job I had, loved it would go back . I learned how to work with my partners. I loved the experience. There was no stressful working there.
Pros
We formed a good team
well i enjoyed my great time at carombola and i cant imagine how great those workers are i miss my old friends
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix, VIJune 1, 2018
1 .my typical day at work it was great i get to meet new people and greet them with manners.

2. leanard how to be a team leader and all do my job as ateam ans the oher employees always have respect.

the hardest part of that job was working till am but i was well worth it but i got the job done.

the most enjoyable part is when you on your break ans you can eat anything you want and relax because it does pays offs
Not following the mission
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 29, 2018
-Poor management
-Empty promises
-Not following the mission
-Poor work/life balance
-Not a lot of feedback
-Poor communication
-Disconnect between sales and other departments
Alternative Education
Health and Physical Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 23, 2018
Being a teacher at Renaissance Academy is challenging but rewarding experience. It takes great patience, flexibility, and resilience to work in this environment.

Because of the environment, the constant need to put students first and the amount of flexibility that it involves throughout the day can be demanding and overwhelming at times.

Students are receptive, compliant, and successful when they discover that you genuinely have their best interest at heart.

I enjoy being a role model and making a difference in the lives of the students. The ability to give hope, to hopeless is extremely rewarding.

Having taught here for my entire teaching career, the hardest part would be saying good bye to focus on my own professional growth.
Pros
Student Sucess
Cons
Stressful and Overwhelming Tasks
very busy place
Charge Nurse- Rehab (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAMay 20, 2018
Busy no ward clerk . Help told you what they were going to do and you never got lunch unless you worked overtime. Morning meetings you had to attend Monday through Friday this was not really called for. Most enjoyable was the patients . They were great.
Pros
patients
Cons
no lunch poor pay
Awesome workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 26, 2018
Working as an intern at La Concha Renaissance resort was one of the best work life experience I had in the hotel industry. Everyone was willing to help me and show me how to do my role in every single area I was given during my internship.
Renaissance
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 11, 2018
I love the job nothing wrong with it just looking for a second job to help with living expenses I like the residents and I Ike the management haven’t had a problem with them so far
Don't send someone you love here
dietary (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 5, 2018
It's the most dirtiest, nasty, broken down, unprofessional place I've ever worked. I would never send a love one to that facility. The administrator walks with tunnel vision,,... can't see and steps over trash on the floor. Very poor decision making and creates conflict with the staff.
Pros
didn't take long to get my mom's records
Cons
everything is broken and nasty..... don't get on the elevator
fun place to work
housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 25, 2018
A great place to work.all the cowork are good people to work with. You get Two 15 minute breaks and free lunch. It is hard work cleaning guest rooms but I like.
Pros
free lunch
productive and fun plce to work
Assistant Director of Nutrition and Wellness Progr (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTMarch 22, 2018
Enjoyable work environment.
Supervision was willing the practice new ideas and work with the staff in a combined effort to solve day to day problems..
Pros
personnel
Cons
location
N/a
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 19, 2018
hard work under paid short breaks you think youre getting off early but you dont they have special floors that have to have special attention and they expect you to be done in thirty min but the most enjoying part when you get good tips
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Working hour weren't that great
Server (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2018
I was not to fond of working at 6 in the morning but i did get out at 2 so i had the rest of the day to do whatever. The management was good, very understanding and willing to work with you.
PBX Operator/Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 1, 2018
Not a good place to work at i wouldn't recommend this job. The manager are rude nasty and evil. They nit pick at you so you can quit they use you until you're not doing outside business they associate themselves with
Productive and fun work place
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Eureka, CADecember 17, 2017
Good relationship built with residents. Team work oriented. Cared for combative to normal patients. Higher pay is needed to have a good turn over rate.
long hours,extreme pressure,semi friendly enviorment.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 6, 2017
was a good job paid good.had good benefits. i did alot i cleaned checked rooms .Made sure everything was perfect. i helped cover supervisior shifts. i helped in the spa center i made appoinments. helped the customer get settled for their massage. nice quiet peaceful work expierence.
Pros
good insurance, good pay.
Cons
no growth oppourtunitys, lack of communication, under new managment.
work place
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Indian Wells, CADecember 6, 2017
is a very nice place to work . the ppl is very kind and the hotel is very nice. there is a good environment and you get to meet a lot of new people every day
Work day
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Biddeford, MEDecember 3, 2017
Liked the facility good staffing able to interact with patients loved my job. Coworkers performed their jobs well and always willing to work as a team.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Sorry place closed
Good
Front Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MANovember 30, 2017
The staff is senior and there has been employees there since Day 1 which shows a lot about the company. People seem very happy with their worklife here.