Renaissance Employee Reviews

Fun, busy and relaxed
Associate (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MINovember 6, 2018
Renaissance car wash had a very friendly working community. All the employees including the managers were well acquainted, but everyone still did their job according to plan. It is an easy job, and is it so fast-paced it can eat overwhelming sometimes, but it makes the hours go by fast.
Pros
A lot of down-time, tips
Cons
low pay, overwhelming sometimes
This job is very fast paced.
Server (Current Employee) –  Sherman, TXOctober 19, 2018
It is a good working environment. Most of the residents are very sweet. The managers will work around your schedule. However, we do not get many hours.
Pros
Free meals, flexible schedule.
Cons
Not many hours.
Ok
Patient Care Associate (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 11, 2018
I don’t really have anything to say about them. They really wasn’t a well organized company. I would like to work for a better company. Their customer service was disrespectful and rude.
Productive and fun workplace
Banquet Set-up (Former Employee) –  OklahomaSeptember 26, 2018
Jobs starts off by clearing rooms of table and chairs, then set up another set of table and chairs. Learn how to set- up for certain events. Best part about job meeting people and they food was good but you had to pay for it.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Muy buena empresa
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 11, 2018
Buena empresa con gente muy trabajadora y buenas prácticas con los huéspedes
Pros
Seguro médico y dental y pto
Cons
Seguro médico muy caro muchos días de trabajo juntos
It's ok as a starter job
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Adrian, MIAugust 6, 2018
This place is ok if you are just starting out and/or needing extra income. This definitely is not the place to go if you are looking to advance, good benefits, and a good salary. Like I said great starter job but not good for long term.
Pros
Flexabilty
Cons
salary, management, benefits
Friendly people to work with
Hotel Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 12, 2018
This company is fair and very welcoming, I like the environment there they are very friendly. The only problem sometimes is not enough people in the laundry room. The reason for that is for me the house man needs all towels and linen to be folded and ready to go.
I loved all my partners I used to work with , it was lots of fun.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 7, 2018
It was all good, I loved the staff and workers. There is no cons to to that job I had, loved it would go back . I learned how to work with my partners. I loved the experience. There was no stressful working there.
Pros
We formed a good team
well i enjoyed my great time at carombola and i cant imagine how great those workers are i miss my old friends
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix, VIJune 1, 2018
1 .my typical day at work it was great i get to meet new people and greet them with manners.

2. leanard how to be a team leader and all do my job as ateam ans the oher employees always have respect.

the hardest part of that job was working till am but i was well worth it but i got the job done.

the most enjoyable part is when you on your break ans you can eat anything you want and relax because it does pays offs
Not following the mission
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 29, 2018
-Poor management
-Empty promises
-Not following the mission
-Poor work/life balance
-Not a lot of feedback
-Poor communication
-Disconnect between sales and other departments

Want to know more about Renaissance?

Ask a question
Alternative Education
Health and Physical Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 23, 2018
Being a teacher at Renaissance Academy is challenging but rewarding experience. It takes great patience, flexibility, and resilience to work in this environment.

Because of the environment, the constant need to put students first and the amount of flexibility that it involves throughout the day can be demanding and overwhelming at times.

Students are receptive, compliant, and successful when they discover that you genuinely have their best interest at heart.

I enjoy being a role model and making a difference in the lives of the students. The ability to give hope, to hopeless is extremely rewarding.

Having taught here for my entire teaching career, the hardest part would be saying good bye to focus on my own professional growth.
Pros
Student Sucess
Cons
Stressful and Overwhelming Tasks
very busy place
Charge Nurse- Rehab (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAMay 20, 2018
Busy no ward clerk . Help told you what they were going to do and you never got lunch unless you worked overtime. Morning meetings you had to attend Monday through Friday this was not really called for. Most enjoyable was the patients . They were great.
Pros
patients
Cons
no lunch poor pay
Awesome workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 26, 2018
Working as an intern at La Concha Renaissance resort was one of the best work life experience I had in the hotel industry. Everyone was willing to help me and show me how to do my role in every single area I was given during my internship.
Renaissance
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 11, 2018
I love the job nothing wrong with it just looking for a second job to help with living expenses I like the residents and I Ike the management haven’t had a problem with them so far
Don't send someone you love here
dietary (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 5, 2018
It's the most dirtiest, nasty, broken down, unprofessional place I've ever worked. I would never send a love one to that facility. The administrator walks with tunnel vision,,... can't see and steps over trash on the floor. Very poor decision making and creates conflict with the staff.
Pros
didn't take long to get my mom's records
Cons
everything is broken and nasty..... don't get on the elevator
fun place to work
housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 25, 2018
A great place to work.all the cowork are good people to work with. You get Two 15 minute breaks and free lunch. It is hard work cleaning guest rooms but I like.
Pros
free lunch
productive and fun plce to work
Assistant Director of Nutrition and Wellness Progr (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTMarch 22, 2018
Enjoyable work environment.
Supervision was willing the practice new ideas and work with the staff in a combined effort to solve day to day problems..
Pros
personnel
Cons
location
N/a
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 19, 2018
hard work under paid short breaks you think youre getting off early but you dont they have special floors that have to have special attention and they expect you to be done in thirty min but the most enjoying part when you get good tips
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Working hour weren't that great
Server (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2018
I was not to fond of working at 6 in the morning but i did get out at 2 so i had the rest of the day to do whatever. The management was good, very understanding and willing to work with you.
PBX Operator/Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 1, 2018
Not a good place to work at i wouldn't recommend this job. The manager are rude nasty and evil. They nit pick at you so you can quit they use you until you're not doing outside business they associate themselves with