Renewal by Andersen Employee Reviews

Extremely Unorganized
Design Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 14, 2018
Management is very unorganized and if you're a rep you are basically invisible to them. Training was average, pay structure would be more fair if they reimbursed for gas. Travel every single day and expect to work 12 or more appointments per week.
Amazing atmosphere
Customer Service- Sales (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 12, 2018
It is a great company to work at and the skills I have been learning, are very valuable for me. Great workplace culture and management. Highly recommended.
poor salary
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2018
requires you to meet door to door sales - long late hours - on your feet for long period of times - poor benefits - had to work (walk) on bad weather days
Best Decision I've Made
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJune 29, 2018
Joining this team was the best career move I've made. I was a little on the fence initially, as I joined from a larger company with a more broad scope of work, but I'm so glad I did. Great and supportive coworkers who want to see you and the company succeed and a management staff that's dedicated to helping drive the business in the right direction. Our location has it's growing pains, but the overall mood is to find solutions and get through it together, instead of the 'every man for himself' that I've experienced at other places. This isn't a company for someone who wants to coast and just do the minimum. The team is driven to see the company succeed.
Renewal by Andersen was fun to work at
Window and Door Installer (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 27, 2018
A typical day at renewal was just me being in the office going over things to start out the day. We canvassed so we spent most of time going door to door.
Pros
Good benefits
Real Deal for Real Installers
Lead Installer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 26, 2018
Full time work, fair pay and excellent windows to install. Management and Measure Techs work closely together to aid all aspects of the projects. You will learn tricks of many trades as the diverse work force they employ work closly together.
Awesome place to work.
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAJune 20, 2018
The work was tough. The boss could be tough at times but overall, great company, great people, great product and hard work. The work was a challenge everyday. Didn't matter what position, you had a full plate and probably weren't going to finish it by the end of the day.

Otherwise, the people I met were very kind and hardworking people. The culture was very warm and tight-knit. The office was small so interactions were plenty. Food was also being ordered frequently.
Pros
Being an employee
Cons
They were very good at helping people grow
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 14, 2018
Renewal by Andersen had a really fun family environment. Everyone there acted as if we were all a family. If you ever needed anything they would do their best to help you find a solution. Management was very fair and gave multiple promotion opportunities
Pros
Family environment
Cons
Only one break a day
Lots of Mileage, no compensation
Houston Events Promoter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 11, 2018
Long hours and weird places to pitch replacement windows, Work places are good in some places. Lots of standing in same places. If you have foot or back problems and are shy,probably not a good choice.
Pros
Pay per hours
Cons
No mileage paid
Solid company
Management (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 8, 2018
While the leadership presses you to work hard, it is to ensure that everyone continues to move forward. Transparency from management to team can at times seem mixed, but overall leadership wants to see everyone do well.
great place
Marketing Manager/Events Manager (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 5, 2018
was a great place to work. Loved what I did and had great benefits. only downfall was I traveled a lot and it made it hard with young children at home.
Pros
excellent salary
Cons
travel 90% time
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYJune 2, 2018
Great people to work with, awesome working environment and free fruit every Thursday. All are willing to help you out when you need it. Understanding bosses.
Pros
Great bosses
Cons
Not too much room to grow
ok place to work
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Atco, NJMay 31, 2018
It was an ok place to work but it was based off of commission. The hours were a little different then a normal nine to five job and we worked in neighborhoods that were not too welcoming to us.
Fun, competitive work environment
Installer/Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 28, 2018
Very fun and active job. Warehouse could be alot more organized, jobs typically go rather smooth from start to finish. Installing is a good trade to get into for many reasons.
Pros
New learning experience everyday
Cons
Lower pay and no benefits
good money
Sales (Former Employee) –  KentuckyMay 23, 2018
micro managing company with no direction.
objectives are different week to week
the sky is always falling and its always the sales staff who is to blame for all company shortcomings
Fast paced
Outbound Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 23, 2018
Working here is so much fun, everyone is so kind. Very busy work environment you have to think on your feet. Maintain an amazing positive attitude to engage with customer via phone.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Drowned with mutiple things to do at once .
They Literally Smoke Cigarettes in the Company Car
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 20, 2018
My summary says it all, they literally hired felons who all smoked cigarettes in the company car and were an overall terrible employer. A class action lawsuit recently came out against them for not allowing long enough breaks, and if that's not bad enough the pay sucks and there's no benefits or commision off of the thousand dollar windows and doors you're selling.
Pros
nothing
Cons
cigarettes, low pay, bad hours, terrible management
Good company
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Jessup, MD 20794May 16, 2018
Good place to advance if you work hard. Not that difficult or time consuming you have a lot of time to think and figure problems out. The hours arent strenuous and the people are comforting.
Good money
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 14, 2018
You make good money as long as you are a top producer. If you struggle they will give you not so good leads and starve you out. Top producers make money. Luckily I was a top producer
A good place to start
Sales (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaMay 9, 2018
Mediocre benefits, run of the mill management, free lunch when we meet our goals. Not a terrible place to get started with your career. They do offer a pretty decent tuition reimbursement package.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renewal by Andersen. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.6

2.7Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight