Renewal Rehab Employee Reviews

Micromanagement
Therapist (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 16, 2018
If you enjoy having your entire life micromanaged to a T, you will love this job. Expectations increase daily, with no time to complete your work. Unrealistic expectations. 90+% efficiency for an evaluating therapist?!?! Unethical.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Every second of every day is second guessed.
Great group of therapist to work with
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  IndianaJune 25, 2018
Overall great company to work for, upper management involvement with weekly calls. Have watched the company grow for many years. Positive fun place to work
Great company.
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 25, 2018
Great company to work for! Management always responds to all the concerns you may have. I love coming to work everyday and see my patients and my work family.
Make you feel appreciated
PTA (Current Employee) –  Pontiac, ILJune 22, 2018
Renewal is the first therapy company that I have worked for that do little things to make you feel appreciated and more like part of a family. For example sending cookies to you on your birthday, providing you a certificate, gift, and letter of kind works for years of service.
Pros
CEU reimbursement
Cons
High Healthcare Cost
Great Company to help you grow
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJune 22, 2018
rapidly growing company with room for advancement. very satisfied with my experience here. every facility is different so it is difficult to judge or compare
Pros
many facilities means you can fulfill your hours at other facilities if your facility is low
Cons
split days (even though most companies make you split days, I still consider this a con)
Great company to work for!
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJune 22, 2018
I have been with the company for almost 3 yrs and I enjoy going to work everyday. From my RD up to upper management they have all helped in so many ways to assist me in being a better therapist and DOR in my building. They treat their employees like family and are there when advice is needed. I have never worked for a company that acknowledges your birthday, work anniversary and delivers you cookies every year. The hours and flexible, paid CEU's, paid time off and other good benefits that a lot of other companies will not provide. Renewal is a great company that promotes and assist's their employees on achieving a healthy work/life balance.I will stay with this company as long as I can!
Pros
Relaxed environment, flexible hours, education, training and assistance
Cons
Daily commute
Great company!
Director of Rehabilitation/Therapist (Current Employee) –  Mascoutah, ILJune 22, 2018
I have worked for multiple rehab companies, and so far Renewal Rehab has been my favorite. Very supportive upper management and help is a phone call or email away, with a timely response.They provide access to helpful information and additional tools online. I feel the company is more family based verse other rehab companies. My regional manager is the best I have ever experienced and supportive of work-life balance. Overall, it is a great therapy company to work for!
Awesome place to work.
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Evanston, ILJune 22, 2018
I am a PTA at renewal for 5 years, they encourage you to ask questions if you need help. They are growing by leaps and bounds and it is a fun work environment.
Pros
Paid time off, as much help as you need.
Relaxed work environment with flexible hours
Director of Therapy (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, ILJune 22, 2018
I've enjoyed working for Renewal Rehab for 6 years now. I started as a staff therapist and was promoted within to director after a few years. My work environment is relaxed and the staff work great together as a team. Renewal has also always been flexible about start times to accommodate personal schedules. I do think one area of improvement is the benefits i.e. healthcare, which I know they have been working on as the company has grown over the years. Overall I would highly recommend working for Renewal Rehab.
Enjoyable and knowledgeable co-workers
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 22, 2018
Typical work day of treating and mgt duties. Regional mgrs and corporate are very nice. Hardest part of the job is meeting productivity expectations, most enjoyable part is working with well trained co-workers.
Productive and helpful
direct of therapy (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJune 22, 2018
A typical day start with setting up my patient care and required notes. Manager has my schedule ready when I come in with set minutes. Staff is very helpful from nursing to dietary.
Pros
Meal of the month is fun and theme days for stuff
Cons
health care and no annual raises
Best company I've worked for and I've been a therapist for over 23 years.
Director of Rehab (Current Employee) –  Oak Lawn/Burbank/Chicago Heights, ILJune 22, 2018
I've been working for Renewal for over 5 yrs now and it has been a very enjoyable experience. We have strong management, great opportunities for growth with continuing ed and advancement opportunities. The company has always been more than fair to me and my staff which make us want to give more of ourselves.
Pros
Strong support and commumication from upper management, great opportunities for continuing education, good salary and bonus opportunities.
Cons
Medical benefits could be better
Overall a good company
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 22, 2018
The company's management is very supportive of its staff and provides plenty of resources. Maintaining therapist's productivity is pushed but the requirements are reasonable. I think the health benefits are below average.
Growing
COTA/L DOR (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 22, 2018
I'm a COTA/L for renewal, I started as PRN and I am glad I have the opportunity to work for this company as full time and now I am transitioining for DOR. This is a good opportunity in order for me to grow and be part of this time.
Pros
getting teams together for the holidays
Cons
as of now none.
I enjoy working at Renewal Rehab. They are a growing company which offers more benefits as the company grows.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  IndianaJune 15, 2018
Manager allows flexible work schedule to promote work/life balance. Recognition given with team lunches when monthly goals achieved. Good interdisciplinary team which supports each other and creates positive work environment.
Pros
Flexible work schedule; positive Regional director to help team achieve goals. Each year, Renewal has sent each employee cookies on their birthday! Free CEU online opportunities
Cons
Occasionally have to cover more than one building.
Great place to work, growing company with benefits of small company and perks of large ones.
Therapist/ Director of Rehab (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 6, 2018
I have been working for the company for about 2 years and when I started was a small family-oriented company in which every employee has direct access to upper management all the way to Company CEO. The company has grown significantly since then, but the family culture has not changed. Very supportive upper management and very professional and understanding of the realities of the Rehab world today. Flexible schedule, great benefits, paid CEU, matching 401-K, and many other benefits. Love coming to work every day.
Pros
Flexible schedule, matching 401-K, paid CEU for full time employees
Fun work place and reasonable expectations
DOR (Current Employee) –  IndianaJune 4, 2018
Great place to work, corp. remembers your birthdays and send treats, regionals that are reachable and come to assist during times of need. There are company parties and we are encouraged to talk with anyone in the company that we feel the need to.
Pros
Annual reviews and other opportunities.
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Spring Valley, ILJune 4, 2018
Renewal has been an excellent company to work for. I have been with them over 2 years now and I plan to stay with them until I retire.Upper management is very hands on and only a phone call away if anything is needed. I am a Director of Rehab and in my building, it's a very fast paced job but not overwhelming. I have learned more about RUGS and the fine details of them since starting with Renewal. The hardest part of my position is trying to balance the schedule when I can't get PRN help. I love the therapy Team I work with and we love to have fun while working. Renewal has done various perks for the employees that I haven't see from an employer in a long time. Overall, great company to work for!
Pros
Management is always there when you need them
Cons
Benefits are a little higher
Great place to work!
therapist (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 4, 2018
Love my job, the staff, and supervisors they are very reasonable and fair. I have no intentions of leaving the company anytime soon. The only downside is the benefits but as the company grows I hope they get less expensive.
Pros
great culture
Cons
expensive benefits
Good Company
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 3, 2018
I am really touched on how the owner of this company is compassionate with not only regarding business but with personal concerns that an employee has. He personally came and visit to provide moral, emotional and even financial assistance.

As the company is growing, I hope his compassion will remain. Management is transparent, trustworthy, and fair.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renewal Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.