Rennes Health and Rehab Center Employee Reviews

productive team environment
PRN (Current Employee) –  De Pere, WI 54115February 18, 2019
team oriented, paid time off, 401k and roth benefits, company bonus, paid travel, paid CEU's, fast paced learning environment with friendly employees and support staff.
Negative Workplace, Going Downhill Fast
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIDecember 10, 2018
The main problem with working at Rennes is the management. Management lets CNA's get away with unprofessional and sometimes illegal behavior just so they can fill the open spots on the schedule. It's rare for me to have a workday that doesn't consist of at least one call in or walk off. Management isn't around as much as they should be, and they often times turn a blind eye to the inappropriate things that are happening. Overall, I'm disappointed with my experience so far at Rennes in Appleton. I deserve better, and more importantly the residents that call Rennes their home deserve better.
Pros
Awesome residents, no mandation
Cons
Bad management, unfair workload, constant scheduling mistakes, understaffed
under staffed
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Weston, WINovember 25, 2018
They were very understaffed and the employees they did have had extremely poor attitudes and did not treat their patients with the respect they deserved
Rennes
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rhinelander, WINovember 14, 2018
Was a good job to work at. Was very hard on the body at times but to talk and sit with patients and get to know them and help them everyday is very rewarding
I enjoyed woring there, and at the time we had a great crew.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Weston, WINovember 6, 2018
We all got along and worked well together and helped eachother out. Management was hepful and this was a wonderful place to work. Towards the end they had mad some changes that alot of the staff did not like.
Good chance to advance your career.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIOctober 20, 2018
Allows you to practice what you've learned in school and offer a range of higher level position to advance your career. They are more than happy to work and pay for schooling.
Nice supervisor but she didn't disclose all expectations.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  DePere, WIOctober 5, 2018
I worked as a part time receptionist for a short period of time. When interviewing, all expectations were not made clear. A lot of responsibility for little pay.
Pros
Very organized procedures
Cons
Not all expectations were explained during interview
Loved having fun with residents
Activities Assistant and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIAugust 20, 2018
I was able to spend lots of time with the residents. I had the freedom to input my own ideas into the activities. I got to help brighten the days of the residents.
Could always use improvement
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 16, 2018
I learned a lot working here, the residents were wonderful! But the reason I left I didn’t like how mandagemnt ran there part. Some people were incredibly rude. We were always understaffed. The other employees were super dramatic and rude as well! (Not all) and I didn’t like waking up knowing I had to come to work. I left and never looked back.
Pros
Learning experience, improve as a cna! Good hours. Flexible
Cons
Unprofessional employees, rude management stressful work
You get thirty minutes for a break. You are also aloud to eat after the meal is served.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Peshtigo, WIAugust 10, 2018
I would say it is a very decent atmosphere at rennes east. Most of the people tend to get along and it is pretty laid back. The thing is that you work with the elderly though so you need to make sure you are doing your job right because you are there to help them.
Pros
Great benefits. Fast paced.
Cons
Not the best pay if you are trying to make it on your own.
Rennes is a great facility for the community to have to bring their loved ones to live. There are so many great people who work there. Very clean and.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Peshtigo, WIJuly 11, 2018
Rennes has been good to me for the past 2 years. It is a clean and very nice environment for the elderly. There are many caring people who work there. I I would highly reccomend their facility. However i feel I would like to change from nursing and do something different at this time
Pros
Love nurse management
Cons
Don’t get paid for lunch breaks
very nice epople
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIApril 18, 2018
i loved working here my hours were cut because i was a student and i needed more hours in order to make a living and 20 hour every two weeks wasn't cutting it they start everyone off at 13 an hour
Pros
good pay
Cons
never had enough workers
Great Work experience
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  De Pere, WIJanuary 30, 2018
It was a fast paced work environment that allowed me to get accustomed to change. Being able to help residents while still keeping confidential of their needs, I was able to grow as an employee.
most of the people are good
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peshtigo, WIJanuary 28, 2018
morning employees are mean to night time employees when they're helping them out in the mornings. hard to schedule time off that is needed for family, and such things.
Love working for Rennes!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Depere, WIJanuary 17, 2018
I enjoy working for Rennes Health & Rehab Center and think others would too! The benefits, pay, work/life balance were all wonderful. I am proud to work for such a great place. Staff was always willing to help each other when we were busy and management even helped! I had to step down from full-time due to going to school to become a RN (Rennes is reimbursing my tuition!). A perfect example of a company investing in their employees. Staffing ratios are well above all competition in area.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement, management, co-workers, residents
Cons
No complaints
Fast-Paced, team atmosphere, helpful management
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee) –  Weston, WIJanuary 12, 2018
Rennes Weston is a very fast paced working environment with a team feel. Everyone steps in including corporate when needed. There are wonderful opportunities for residents and staff to join in on fun and different events. Rennes is very much part of the community and residents are very engaged in various programs. I would highly recommend this job to anyone if you are willing to work in a fast paced environment with lots of admissions and you have a positive attitude of what their overall goal is (taking great care of rehab, and long term care residents)
Pros
Team environment, great events, fast paced, hard workers
Cons
Stressful at times, competitive area for CNAs & Nurses
Mandatory overtime nurse to patient ratio was high
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Weston, WIJanuary 12, 2018
Nurse to patient ratio was 29: 1 at some point. Lots of mandatory overtime. Very stressful place to work. Favoritism is in play. The resident were the best part of the job. Benefits not good but better than nothing.
Pros
Residents, beautiful facility
Cons
Pay rate, benefits, no backing upper management
Fast-pased and fun environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Depere, WIDecember 29, 2017
Working as a cna for Rennes Health & Rehab Center is enjoyable. After working at numerous competitors, I realize why Rennes is the place to go. They have a home-like environment and the residents are outstanding. Ratios are never cut short due to budgets. At times we have call-ins which make days busy but the team usually picks up. Management is wonderful and out on the floor.
Pros
pay, management, residents, co-workers
Cons
working every other weekend
enjoyed working here
CNA (Former Employee) –  Rennes Health & Rehab Center - PeshtigoDecember 27, 2017
it's a busy environment but has good challenges, enjoyed working with the residents and my co-workers. Had a lot of fun and learned a lot. Would recommend working here
Pros
good wage, felt I made a difference
Great place to work, highly recommend!!!
Manager (Current Employee) –  WisconsinDecember 20, 2017
Great place to work, especially if you're passionate about healthcare and enjoy working with people. Every day is different and brings exciting challenges. Opportunity to grow and advance - different incentives, tuition reimbursement, etc. Truly enjoy the team I work with - would highly recommend it as a place to work. Whether you're in high school looking for your first job or have extensive experience in health care!!!!!!
Pros
work with people, every day is different, beautiful facility
Cons
challenges can come when working with people