Renoir Staffing, LLC Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Janitor/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAJuly 10, 2018
A typical day at work is a trash pickup mopping sweeping keeping my building clean. Taking out the trash for trash pickup washing down the inside of my trash room..a and that's and that's about a day and how it goes at the workplace....
Professional Work Place
Housekeeper/ Janitorial (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 28, 2018
A busy place to stay focus independently and responsibly. Work duties are simply direct and well easy. Plenty of time to stay on your toes and moving aeound.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Enjoy working with the seniors in the community
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAJune 22, 2018
I would start my day with greetings to the residents. Making sure the community rooms and restrooms were clean and open for residents of the community. Filing and checking for messages on the company phone.
Pros
Staff were understanding
Cons
N/a
Renoir Staffing
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAApril 9, 2018
Renoir staffing will keep you staffed and working. I really appreciate this company and the way they care for their employees. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for employment.
Renoir Staffing
Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAApril 9, 2018
Working for them was a great experience, I have learned so many different aspects of Facility, and Building maintenance with this company, and the different people I have worked with.
Pros
Working at different Apartment Complexes.
Cons
No Con's really.
Nice staff
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 29, 2018
this is a temp agency. very nice people to work for. Only draw back is that you don't work every week. Most of their clients are in the San Jose area which is a distance from me
Pros
Very quick to get paid
Cons
temp agency no guaranty there's work every week
They work for you
Assistant Property Manager/ Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAFebruary 6, 2018
They listen and really work for you. AS long as you show up to work and perform, they will make sure to give it their hardest; to find a position for you.
Great place
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 15, 2018
Top shelf company great clients, staff works with employee's, training available for future advancement opportunities. Competitive compensation industry wide.
good for Temp. work
maintance Tech (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAOctober 24, 2017
ok to work for on a temporary basis.Off and on assignments. Not enough work, for anyone with a family. They do not give vacations, they just give a basic work assignments.
productive
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAApril 4, 2017
Renoir staffing provided lots of help with finding me a job fast. I never thought id be first hand on how janitors work and what kind of environment they work in.
renoir staffing is a great place to start at
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 26, 2016
Renoir staffing they help you get into a place to work at I get my list of turn overs and I take care of them they help you get back on your feet
The Fixer
Painter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 7, 2015
Companies fall behind for various reasons. I'm sent there to get them back on track and caught up. Most jobs should last me weeks, I'm able to catch them up within days.
Great Company and Staff
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAAugust 23, 2015
In 2012, I joined the team at Renoir Staffing. i chose to work for this company because the team at Renoir seemed like a great team to join. They offered a great working environments and competitive pay. The Supervisors were quick to put you on new assignments once one assignment ended. Due to the fact Renoir is a Staffing Agency, you are put on various jobs working for different companies. As I worked for the companies, there was a difference in how certain ones would process paperwork and enforce community policies.
Pros
various learning experiences about leasing and property management, friendly work environment, steady job assignments
Cons
not enough over-time available
Great staff to work for….
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAApril 4, 2014
Great people to work for very friendly and helpful. Also the company I was assigned to was very accommodating.
Temporary employment flexable hours
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CaliforniaAugust 28, 2013
Flexable hours is a plus. Near full time employment, and meeting different people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Renoir Staffing, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6