Renovo Solutions Employee Reviews

Great company to grow and develop
BMET Specialist (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 19, 2018
Working for Renovo the past 6+ years has given me the opportunity to advance and specialize on high end modalities. All levels of management teams have been nothing but great. Workplace culture is very family-oriented and technical support within Renovo is the best.
Pros
Steady work environment. Great people to work with
Great Management who Cares about their staff
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 14, 2018
I've been with Renovo for 7 years and my experience has been extremely positive. All levels of Management treat their staff like family, working with me and others to get through tough times and supporting me in my career goals. This is a place where you can really build a career. They focus on developing internal talent to fill new positions, rather than immediately looking else where.
Pros
Management that care about employees.
Cons
Company is spread out, difficult to get to know co-workers at other accounts.
Meaningful work with advancement opportunities
Account Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2018
I'm a fairly new employee with RENOVO, but I've been familiar with the company and it's culture for the past few years, and I have several friends that worked there prior to my accepting an offer to join the team. I've worked for a couple other ISO's (Independent Service Organizations), but none have had the support structure like RENOVO's given me. It hasn't happened yet that I've had a question that can't be easily answered by either my immediate supervisor, our stellar Quality Department, or a coworker at another account. I see the opportunity for fairly quick career growth with this organization, and I couldn't be happier with the family-like culture I've seen in my short time here. No employer can eliminate the occasional tough days, or difficult situations, but there's a solid support structure in place with RENOVO to lend a helping hand when those challenges pop up.
Pros
Excellent culture and supporting departments, Open communication between myself and the company's senior leadership
Great Culture, down to earth executive team, nice place to be
Manager (Current Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaJune 13, 2018
I have been with RENOVO for quite some time and I love the executive leadership team/owners. We are empowered to make day to day decisions without scrutiny and are given the power to do our jobs effectively. RENOVO has a customer first attitude and really cares about employees professional growth and development. Superstars tend to advance here and stick around for a while. This philosophy translates to long-term customers and sustained growth which will give us all opportunities to advance.
Pros
Pay, work/life balance, advancement opportunities
Cons
none yet
Great tech support with other techs from different accounts.
Biomedical Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2018
You have freedom to take your own decisions with your work schedule. Great work environment with other techs. A lot of workload, but you can get used to it on a daily basis. Easy going management team. Not that good with training or in-service. The work shifts are awesome.
Pros
Shifts, enviroment, management
Cons
bonuses, salary, trainings
Contract
BMET / Bed Tech (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2018
Its sad when companies contract does not get renewed, great company to work for and awesome manager. If they had another job in town I would highly stay with them but unfortunately they don't.
Fun and Respectful
AP Specialist/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 5, 2018
great co-workers, great,fun, and respectful management, casual work environment, great training to enhance skills, fun environment with positive attitudes.
Poor management! You will be lied to just to keep you there!
Biomedical Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSFebruary 1, 2018
I have nothing positive to say about Renovo! I was lied to by all levels of management to get me there and lied to to keep me! I can guarantee you will work off the clock without pay! They expect you to turn in a 40 hour time card but you will most likely work 60/70 hours! So if you like to work for free and be lied to this is the company for you!
Pros
I’m drawing a blank!
Cons
Where do I start? Pay, benefits, poor management, terrible owners! You get the picture! RUNAWAY FAST!!!!
Great place to get your foot in the door
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJanuary 19, 2018
Renovo Solutions is great company to gain experience from. They care about their employees. Compensation is not great but benefits are good. Not too many training opportunities directly through the company. Overall happy with the company.
Great place to work for a steady job that pays above average
CORPORATE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 13, 2017
Great place but some departments hit a ceiling for promotion opportunities. Co workers a very friendly and understanding. Corporate office is very different from field work.
Poor management
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IADecember 11, 2017
I was in contact about an opportunity with the staffing agency. They then lost my info and contacted me two weeks later about the same job. The job itself was not a bad job at all just need better management.
Pros
Jobs
Cons
Poor management
Inconsistent and Secretive goa;s and direction
SUPERVISOR BIOMEDICAL (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 29, 2017
Upper management did not forward information to staff. Workplace was poor, dark, and dirty. Goals and objectives always changing. Upper management regularly would move staff to cover another building, leaving our building short handed.
Pros
Paid for parking
Cons
Changing goals and expectations
Average Company, Usual Issues
Shop Lead/Senior BMET (Former Employee) –  CA and UTNovember 11, 2017
Typical Clinical Engineer position - wavering hours, stressful
Management selection leaves much to be desired - No decent manager during entire career
Productive and rewarding place to be
Biomedical Engineer Technician (Current Employee) –  Lewes, DEOctober 24, 2017
Good company, Privately owned and they treat you very well, no micro management, they help you get your job done, holidays off, vacation time and sick time available.
Pros
Pays well, Decent benefits, Company is supportive, Takes active interest in their employees.
Cons
Advancing isn't easy
competitive and riddled with office politics
Anesthesia specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHSeptember 25, 2017
I just said it was riddled with office politics created by stress from management, poorly managed with unclear policies and a difficult way to go about
Challenging work environment
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CASeptember 8, 2017
Renovo has great culture and is family oriented. The challenging part is that some of the accounts are really 'high demand' accounts and it has a potential to throw your work/life balance out if you let it.