Renown Health Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 207 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Renown Health is a locally governed and locally owned, not-for-profit integrated healthcare network serving Nevada, Lake Tahoe and northeast California. The collaborative efforts of our nurses, physicians, and countless other Renown employees allow us to serve over 850,000 patients across 100,000 square miles with the continued leadership and the level of care for which we are known.
We proudly provide advanced emergency care services and leading-edge medical services to communities throughout the Reno/Tahoe area. As the only Level II trauma center and children’s ER in the region, we provide superior care for our patients and outstanding careers for our employees every day.
Mission: Renown Health makes a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
You’re seeing all 529 jobs at Renown Health because we can’t find any available jobs at Renown Health close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 3.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Renown has great benefits but they are chronically understaffed and the management is unsupportive. When issues by clinical staff are expressed to management, nothing is done.
Felt like a popularity contest everyday going into work. They pretend to be “like a family” but definitely give more of a “peaked in high school” vibe.
It not the team, the regular employees, but it the supervisors, management that need more of everything, more training and people skills, the ones I encounter didn't exhibit it at all, please give more training toword people
I live that I have autonomy with Renown. I work in out patient and have the flexibility to make decisions I feel are best for my patients. No one is pressuring me to “maximize billing”. I also get to provide one on one treatment. The cons are that I do deal with some bureaucracy with it being a large organization but the benefits are also pretty good so it makes this palatable.
Toxic work environment. Quality is lacking and emphasis is highlighted on numbers and money. The company motto "we care' is laughable as it is apparent that they do not in how employees are treated as it shows in how they are compensated.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 52 questions about working at Renown Health. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Renown Health employees.
Insights from 65 Indeed users who have interviewed with Renown Health within the last 5 years.
Standard interview questions.
New Renown CEO to staff: Short stints not his style(opens in a new window)Hospital Review
The secret to innovative healthcare teams: 60 executives and leaders weigh in(opens in a new window)Hospital Review
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Renown Health?Published on May 24, 2021
- Renown Health