Rent-A-Center Employee Review

View all Rent-A-Center reviews

Must be willing to do everything
Sales/Delivery and Pickup/ Collections (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77086September 25, 2017
The pay was not good. You start off your day cleaning up the store and bringing in new furniture, then you start calling people who are late on their bills. When the store is open to the public you try to sell anything to the customers or you are out on deliveries and pickups. Your overall assessment is based on the amount of money you bring in each week from sales and collections.

Other Rent-A-Center Employee Reviews

Needs to be do better
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Staunton, VAJuly 18, 2019
Working for this company there is no work life balance - They change your schedule at the drop of hat and expect you to stay and work until 9pm while your store closes at 7
The job was kinda cool and different. I definetly made friends with my coworkers.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 17, 2019
The job was technically me show myself what i am capable of and showing my manager that i was eager. However i was discriminated against for being a woman a lot of the time i worked that so i had to leave. The were nice until they kept mentioning that i couldn't do the things that men do; even though i prove to them time and time againg that i can do even better than the lazy men there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rent-A-Center. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K
31.3K

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss