Rent-A-Center Employee Review

View all Rent-A-Center reviews

Assistant Manager (Sales (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 22, 2019
New management lack of professionalism no communication short staff always, favoritisms, no family time, no sick time, crazy goals or standards, stressfully

Other Rent-A-Center Employee Reviews

Needs to be do better
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Staunton, VAJuly 18, 2019
Working for this company there is no work life balance - They change your schedule at the drop of hat and expect you to stay and work until 9pm while your store closes at 7
The job was kinda cool and different. I definetly made friends with my coworkers.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 17, 2019
The job was technically me show myself what i am capable of and showing my manager that i was eager. However i was discriminated against for being a woman a lot of the time i worked that so i had to leave. The were nice until they kept mentioning that i couldn't do the things that men do; even though i prove to them time and time againg that i can do even better than the lazy men there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rent-A-Center. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K
31.3K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Rent-A-Center.

Powered by Comparably