Rent-A-Center Employee Review

View all Rent-A-Center reviews

Competitive and fun
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAMay 28, 2019
The weekly pay was a definite incentive for working with Rent A Center. However, upper management sometimes abused their power by taking 4 hour long breaks to handle personal affairs and expected store staff to cover for them in the event a higher ranking official came asking questions of their whereabouts.However, they were equally quick to throw a fellow employee under the bus had the tables been turned. Not cool. Aside from that, nice place to work.

Other Rent-A-Center Employee Reviews

Needs to be do better
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Staunton, VAJuly 18, 2019
Working for this company there is no work life balance - They change your schedule at the drop of hat and expect you to stay and work until 9pm while your store closes at 7
The job was kinda cool and different. I definetly made friends with my coworkers.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 17, 2019
The job was technically me show myself what i am capable of and showing my manager that i was eager. However i was discriminated against for being a woman a lot of the time i worked that so i had to leave. The were nice until they kept mentioning that i couldn't do the things that men do; even though i prove to them time and time againg that i can do even better than the lazy men there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rent-A-Center. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K
31.3K

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight