Rent-A-Center Employee Review

View all Rent-A-Center reviews

Booty hole company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Weirton, WVMay 23, 2019
Job is not difficult. You have to clean dirty appliances that you repo from trashy ppl, which will most likely have roaches. Furniture isnt too heavy. Low pay, no appreciation, bad management
Cons

Other Rent-A-Center Employee Reviews

Gave me a good opportunity.
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCJuly 17, 2019
regional managers changed every year over my tenure. made things very difficult from a culture and consistency aspect. changes in CEO and vision also made things tough in the field. sold many stores to franchisee and my are fell victim.
No caring for their people
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCJuly 16, 2019
Love my Regional vey helpful and understanding,but my DM was/is very poor manner/ not understanding/ not Professional/ a coach. DM was a slave driver. Only thinking of her success. Never listening to her managers. She’s vey forgetful and not caring for her Store Managers success. She don’t try to know her Managers. No problem solving skills. She talk down to you/her SM. I was a New Store Manager that never got any support!!! My DM always hound me about numbers, but never listen to my concerns. I was a new manager with a new staff and my DM hardly came by to help out. Didn’t help in training me. She just threw me and my staff to the wolves. She was not uplifting, supportive, understanding nor had any interpersonal skills. I was driving an hour and 15 mins one way to work everyday. She had a very bitter and bad attitude!! Always cussing and very negative. Didn’t have any building skills. Didn’t know how to to teach for success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rent-A-Center. Our community is ready to answer.

41.1K
31.3K

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight