Rental Beast, Inc.

Working at Rental Beast, Inc.: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

Fun co-workers

Good for a first job. The day to day role requires a lot of cold calling & data entry. Upper management could be a bit difficult to work with but having such great co-workers made the difference.

Not a forever job

Just a job. Don’t expect to make a career out of this. You are paid fairly low. Co-workers were great though. I thought this was a nice job for some one who like routine.

Pros

Paid holidays

Cons

Late hours

Rental Beast, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Not bad but not the best

One thing I disliked was the environment. There was so much tension between the employees and management didn’t help with that. Favoritism was an issue as well

Data Entry Specialist (Atlanta)

This was the perfect office job ever. This is the first organization I know to actually care about their employees. Every Friday the company would buy us food and listen to our feedbacks on what the company should change for everything to be suitable for the employees. Unfortunately the Atlanta Department closed. I miss my Beastie Family. Come back to Atlanta you guys.

Awesome company to work at

Having worked at Rental Beast for a little over four years now I can state with a complete confidence that this is the best company to work at. A clear vision of what we are trying to achieve and how we plan on getting there. I really view the culture here as one big family all the way from the CEO's wide open door policy to all the team members in the other offices around the country. We work hard but enjoy the hard work we do.

Pros

Great work environment, great co-workers, Management is knowledgeable and willing to teach others!

Cons

There are no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rental Beast, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits