Rental Stop

Working at Rental Stop: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Quick pace and fun to work

This company is fun to work for but there are many disadvantges that I did not find appealing thus my reason for leaving. I really believe that if your ready to learn about machines it’s the place for you.

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

Management is non existent. No consistency.

No benefitsNo room for advancementNo backing by owners To many cheifs and not enough indians. No trainingNo matter what you do it isn't good enough.

Pros

Zero

Cons

No benefits No room for advancement No backing by owners

Rental Stop insights

Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Owner Wants It To Be Your Life

the owner wants you to put this as your life and put everything else on hold. Also owner has no respect for people. He held up a key to one employees face and said look it's black like you.

Pros

Free Event Tickets

Cons

You don't know what your job is

Overall experience at Rental stop

Not a company to work for a black man very racist the owners smile in your face and make seem like your doing a good job then complain about you so he can find a reason not to give you a raise

Rental Stop

Long hours on salary with a lot of over time. No structure. Rules do not apply to everyone. No seniority and no room for advancement. They have gotten a new manager and hopefully that will improve things.

Pros

4 day work week

Cons

No breaks on 12 hours days.

Learned new equipment rental software

Provided a great opportunity to fine tune my equipment rental management skills and the use of equipment rental software. Supervised the construction of new rental store.

Great staff, poor management

Making deliveries or handling customer complaints and concerns. Excellent staff, but with no leadership from the top, its more chaos than necessary day to day.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Poor oversight

Good place to work and good group of guys in the shop.

I enjoy going to work every day. I have yet to come home and feel miserable or hating my job. They are very family oriented and understand when emergencies come up or you need a personal day. It's a very relaxed environment but we all band together when we get really busy.

Pros

Occasional free lunch, 1 hr lunch break, set work schedule

Cons

Not much room for advancement or pay increases.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rental Stop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits